• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Akira gasped as he said "T-The King... Dead.... How is this possible..." He looked like a wreck but he then smiles with relief. "So Pheonix is Queen now.... So does she know about that God awful site of corpses in the hills?" His voice started to croak with emotion as he remembered the site of death.

((Okay thanks @ScytheMeister7 ))

Xevnick walked the halls of the castle, looking through each open door. He resisted the urge to take everything and run.

Rowan's face was grim. "The war. It...took many of her finest Knights. The Miss was almost killed herself but she's perfectly fine now. I can't say much for the King of the Sly Wolves. He was killed as well." He could see that the young boy was stricken with horror. "I'm sorry that such horrible news had to greet your arrival." Rowan's words were sincere and he felt personal guilt for having added to the bodies on that field himself.

((No problem @LeSoraAmari ))

Kawazoe got back to the castle and saw Xevnick walking through the halls."hey I got you a room if you don't mind a roommate."

"A roommate?" Xevnick wanted a room to himself but beggars can't be choosers. "Umm...sure that's fine."

Seth walked around the huge palace until he came upon a couple people talking ( Akira and Rowan ) He walked up to them. "Exuse me but do you know where the queen is I need to talk to her."

Akira managed to put all emotion to the back of his head as he says "It should be hard to replace those knights.... But still.... Gods.. That is awful... I stumbled across the sight of the war and what I saw horrified me" He looks at Rowan as he says, "How is Pheonix then?" Akira made a blue flame flicker at the end of his index finger as he awaits a reply. He was glad to be home but he didnt get the ideal welcome.

((@ScytheMeister7 ))

"She's...a bit shaken but she has been doing well. Kawazoe has helped her move on." Rowan paused when he realized that Akira wouldn't know who Kawazoe was. "He's originally a Sly Wolf but he changed sides." A small smile graced his face. "For love, it seems. Rowan looked away from the boy when he heard someone else speak. "The Miss? I haven't seen her for the day. If you can find Kawazoe, he may know." He told the man.

@Marvelous Chester @LeSoraAmari

Xevnick looked around. There was a bed, an actual bed, a mirror, and a wardrobe. "Fancy." That was all Xevnick could say. This was nothing like the trees Xevnick lived in.

(I think it would be fun xD )

"Thank you sir." Seth gave a sight bow and his hat fell of showing his white and silver hair and removing the shadow over his eyes they were pure red and almost shined. He picked back up his hat and put it back on hiding his face again for the most part. He then walked around the castle just exploring.

Akira sighed at the thought of having a Sly Wolf in their ranks. He dismissed it though as he heard that he turned on them to join the Dragons. "So Pheonix has found a man...." He smiled, at least that was something to be happy about, "So... What happens next.... Both kingdoms will be out of supplies for a while....what if the Wolves attack again..." Akira clenched his fists as he thought to himself, 'at least he would be ere to help this time'

((@ScytheMeister7 ))

Kawazoe went to the dresser and got a bag out it sounded like it was full of coins he tossed it at Xevnick "there is 50 golden in there you can do whatever you want with it that's my welcoming gift to my roommate."

"It may be a while before that occurs. With their ruler gone, his sister will be the only one left to rule. She's too young and their kingdom is in more disorder than ours. If it does occur, we shall be ready." Rowan assured him.

@LeSoraAmari

Xevnick caught the bag of coins and peered inside. "Wow!" He reached into his pocket and pulled out Phoenix's necklace. "Here. Give this back to your girlfriend. I kinda took it off of her." He chuckled nervously and tossed Kawazoe the necklace.

Akira smiled as he said "Well I hope your right... But if worst comes to worst... I will fight too... Pheonix, no. The Kingdom will need all the help it can get." he made the tiny flame disappear

((@ScytheMeister7 ))

"please try not to steal from us why you live here"he caught the necklace and started to head to Phoenix's room on his way there he passed by a man in a coat

@Marvelous Chester

"And help it shall get." Rowan smiled back. He wasn't of this kingdom nth he'd already grown attached to its people. He liked it here. The Great Dragons was completely unlike Calidien. No one was raised to be killers. "Do you have anywhere to be?" Rowan asked Akira

@LeSoraAmari

Akira sighed "Im not entirely sure. I had a room here 3 years ago but it wouldnt surprise me if thats taken now. I think I have an house back in town.." He smiled as he put his hands in his pockets and stood there, "I only came back here because thisplace is my home, I was gonna leave again but... Im not now... The kingdom needs me so I shall stay..."

((@ScytheMeister7 ))

Seth looked at the man walking by him. His hunting instincts told him that this was the Kawazoe man that outher guy told him to find. He turned around and walked back to the guy. "Hello there are you Kawazoe. Then told me you knew where the queen was I have a question for her." He stared deeply into the mans eyes inspecting everything about him as if this was his next target. And Kawazoe wouldn't even know where he was looking due to the shadow over his eyes cast by the hat he wore.

"If you're room is taken, you can stay with me if you'd like. I enjoy company and the rooms of this castle are more than grand enough for more than one inhabitant." Rowan offered. It would nag at the back of his mind for letting someone so young stay by themselves.

@LeSoraAmari

Akira nodded at Rowan as he said "I would love that... Thank you..." He smiled as he said. "so.. What is it you do around here? Anything in particular?" He asked curiously

((@ScytheMeister7 ))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back