• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Xevnick shrugged. "I'm a demon, I don't know what fear is. But it may not be fear." Xevnick walked closer to the bed. "It could be guilt."

Phoenix groaned slowly opening her eyes because surrounded by Kawazoe, Rowan and the student from before. "What happened" She says sitting up and holding her head.

"Oh, look, Phoenix awakens, reborn from the ashes." Xevnick laughs. He didn't really care what happened to her, but it made the day interesting so he pretended to care.

"You started a fire in your sleep, destroying your room." Rowan explained to her. "Something you dreamed about...it set you off. Terrified you. Can you remember what it was?" He asked. His voice was soft and calming. Rowan didn't want to startle her.

@Queen of Fantasy

She tried remembering what she dreamed about. "I was in a forest..." She started. She shook her head trying to remember more.

"Oh come on. Just think." Xevnick wanted to know what made her set her room ablaze. "I want to know because just in case I need to destroy a few building I can use it to scare you and make you go on an arson spree."

"Each one had a hollow in them.. inside of them was bad memories..." She said. "Voices surrounding me telling me how horrible I am.. everything i'd hear that, id shrink..."

Zain looked at the sky and leaned his head back to enjoy the breeze it brought with it. No foreign scent either, it was all were dragons and humans on the wind.

Xevnick nodded. "Yep, that sounds like a guilt trip." He pulls up a chair and sits. "What are guilt trips like? Do you feel worthless?"

Rowan stopped her. "Enough. You shouldn't strain yourself to remember so soon. Dreams are easily forgotten and if we try to hard to remember, we can hurt ourselves." He got up and pulled out a second vial, this one a pleasant light blue color. "Here, Miss. If you ever have trouble sleeping, use the dropper and apply one drop before going to bed. It shall ease your dreams." He assured her

@Queen of Fantasy

(Wouldn't were dragon be one word like werewolf or maybe even like were-dragon. Sorry, I'm just wondering xD )

Xevnick frowns. "Well, looks like the show is over." He began to walk out, waving behind him. "See ya!" Xevnick knew what she dreamt about. Her entire dream was written in her aura. "Very interesting." He muttered to himself.

Xevnick walked to Phoenix's room and opened the door. The last of the flames were starting to die. He walked in and went to the farthest wall. He summoned his knife and began to carve a message into the wall. After he was finished, he backed up and admired his work. It said: YOU HAVE INTERESTING DREAMS. He left the room, closing the door, and walked out of the castle.

Aileen walks through the trees and sees a man. She transforms into her human self and runs out panting like she was running for quite a long time. "Sir!" She yelled to the man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back