• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Seth didn't even notice the man at the time he was to lost in thought. (How did I get to the past and what do I do now) were his main ones and he needed those answered. After standing still for an hour he began to walk around again. "God we're is this queen everyone keeps talking about, and why is the place so big I've never seen so much gold light and decor in one place before."

((Sorry I was gone I was at a party, and on top of that my posts may be slower I have to get ready for my trip to London and if I'm lucky Japan afterwards wish me luck all you MTG players out there))

Akira had popped out to get some things so as he walked down the corridor saying "i'm back!" He turns to Rowans room and sees everyone in there, and Phoenix laying there. He sighed as he entered and walked over, "is everything alright here?"

((Sorry I didnt reply guys, i dozed off :P I tried to make the post as up to date as I can :) . ))

Kawazoe went to her room and started to clean it up and fix it up he saw the carving on the wall and decide to erase away and made her a new bed

Phoenix smiled when she saw Akrie walk in. "Akira!" She says happily. "You left so long ago, I can't believe your back!" She says smiling huge.

Akira smiled as he sat by Pheonix and smiled at her "3 years if I believe..... Anyway I've heard your Queen now.. That just fantastic" he smiles at her "I seem to have missed a lot. Im sorry."

((@Queen of Fantasy))

She smiled and shook her head. "It's alright, Akira." She says putting down the cup of tea. "My Father mysteriously died in his sleep..." She says sighing. "No one knows what happened."

Akira smiles as he makes a blue flame appear on top of his finger as he says. "Its strange... The King was in perfectly good health when I left... Well, at least he is in a better place now..." He said as he then let out a huge grin. "But I mean, you have this whooooolleee Kingdom to yourself! That means you can do anything!" He smiled as was excited to be back home and see his old friend

it took him 3 hours but he finished making her room back to where she can sleep in it he then grab a piece of paper and start to write a note for her

note:Phoenix go to my house in the woods at 3 o'clock that is when the peace treaty meeting is going to happen I will be I will not be here from now on until tomorrow is over love you have sweet dreams.

he then started to head to the mountains.

hetloo.jpg

Akira smiled as he got up and stood by the window and stared out of it, as he made tiny flames wrap around his arm as he played with them.

Phoenix crawled out of Rowan's bed. "It's time.." She says stretching from being still for so long. She grabbed her armor and went into her room smiling. She read the note and smiled. She dress into her red armor and started to leave for the peace treaty.

MaleMageRedSoulArmor.png

(I'm going to have this fit for a girl, because im tired of looking up pictures for that and seeing them half naked. O_O)

(It's like to most grossest thing on earth >.<)

As she rides in the forest on her ground dragon, she could see the sun licking the mountains, before it sets on this frightful day.

Akira sighed as he looked at Phoenix as she left as he said "Time for what?" He sighs as shes already gone, he looks back to Rowan and nods "Just us now... But could you please tell me whats going on?"

Sighs as he gets frustrated. "Negotiations cant be done with the Sly Wolves now that they mercilessly murdered our kind in a war! They will just betray us again. We should go with them. What if they try to do something crafty?" Akira paces up and down the room with his hands in his pockets

(@ScytheMeister7

"I know what you mean." Xevnick suddenly appeared in Rowan's room. "I have no interest in having peace with those Wolves."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back