• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Akira was coming back from a 3 year trip to a distant country, he was walking through a path that led through the woods. "Man its been a long time since I've been here... I wonder if everyones alright" he says as he makes a tiny blue flame flicker above his index finger as he keeps walking through the woods.

"I don't care I mess with you ever I want I killed your type before not in this state so if you want to teach me a lesson you will have to catch me."he went underground quicker than anyone could react

(okay have fun with being underground with a guy who can control is it)

"no Caught you."kawazoe made earth spikes go through Xevnick chest not hitting any vital points as he went deeper to the core of the earth

I got up and when down stairs to be announced queen it was hard for me to think my brother was gone and I had to take over when I am only 15.

Xevnick disappeared and reappeared behind Kawazoe, his wound already healing. "You can't catch a shadow."

(Have fun fighting someone who is filled with demon blood, a very good healing liquid.)

Looking around, Akira can sense hostility as he walks theough the woods, he extinguishes the flame on top of his finger as he keeps walking through the woods, eventually he gets to a hill, he walks up the hill and when at the top the view is catastrophic. It shows the battlefield in the most horrible way, Akira gasped as bodies were scattered all over the place, thousands of them. Some even mutilated. "W-What happened here..." He started to walk through the battlefield, as he noticed an dragon banner, he started to run to the direction towards his home kingdom. "I need to know whats happened! I hope the king is alright" Akira has no clue that Phoenix is Queen as hes been away for many years.

Kawazoe body turn to earth as he snaked his way out of Xevnick grasp and then pushes him into the molten core of the earth and then quickly went to the surface before Xevnick can grab him

While Phoenix was sleeping, she had a nightmare... ((Caused by the evil dyraid))

She was walking through a forest and each tree had a hole in it with all her bad memories and bad things she had done every day was shown to her. She heard voices all around saying the bad things... "Your a lair, your worthless, let go..." She held her ears and yelled "Stop it!" The voices echoed throughout the forest laughing at her and every time someone would laugh or say bad things, she would shrink. She she was as small as a small rodent and she was picked up by her worst fear...

Kawazoe. ((PLOT TWIST))

Akira rushed back to the kingdom as his flaming blue dragon wings spouted from his back and he flew there at a great speed, he could be seen from miles away, as it is not hard to miss a bright blue light in the sky. He landed outside the town as he made his wings disappear and he walked in. "This place hasnt changed at least one bit.."

my body could feel like something was wrong. I stared to turn into a wolf not sure what was going on. all I could feel was pain. after I turn I ran over to the great dragon kingdom over to were kawazoe was. I saw someone else and started to growl at him.

@Han Alister

Last edited by a moderator:
Xevnick teleported back to Kawazoe. "I was born in Hell, the heat of this world's core doesn't affect me at all." He walks up to Kawazoe. "Get me a room in this castle and I'll consider us even."

Akira walked through as he eventually got to two strange people fighting.Akira then then turns as he sees the girl, it shocked him to see a wolf in Dragon territory. He lookedat her as she growled and he muttered under his breath "Who the hell are you then?" This angered him as he was very honour bound and he hated wolves anyway, this did not help. He kept walking and walked past the fight and into the palace looking for the "king"

Last edited by a moderator:
"I don't know who this is but don't attack and I think I can get your room in here"Kawazoe put out his head to the werewolf that was in front of him."you look a little bit familiar but how"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back