• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Xevnick was done looting but he wasn't done with the castle. He ran around until he found what had to be, the queen's bedroom. "Perfect. This is going to be fun." He began to trash the room. Destroying stuff, tearing down paintings, messing up the sheets, anything to cause utter chaos.

"thank you then"when they got to the castle front door he got offer and started to head in."I'll be in my room resting"

She smiled and opened the door for him, as they walked in she saw that everything was a mess. "What happened here?!" She said with her eyes wide. She quickly ran to her room and slammed the door open to see the boy from before.

Xevnick was startled when the door swung open. He saw the girl from the field. "Ah, hello. How are you doing?" He laughed

Then Kawazoe ran in. "Ah, hello to you too. Is this where the party is." He smiles and continues to make a mess in the room.

Xevnick disappears in a black smoke and reappears next to Kawazoe at the door, with his arm leaning on Kawazoe. "She's a little mad, isn't she?"

Xevnick teleports to the window and opens it. "No thanks." He jumps out and lands in a haystack. He climbs out and begins to run through the crowd.

Xevnick looked back at the castle and sighed. He snapped his fingers and shadows appeared in the queen's room and they began to swirl around the room, putting everything back in its original place and disappearing.

Phoenix looked around the room as it was cleaned up by the shadows, and she smiled. "Thank you for putting everything back." She says smiling.

He walked up to Kawazoe and punched him across the face. "That's for slapping me." Xevnick walks out of the room, heading to the main doors.

Seth paced around the castle town. Everyone gave him strange looks, he ended up hiding his wepon under his cloak/jacket/ whatever it shows in his pick. But that really didn't stop the looks, it was getting on Seth nerves. He ended up talking to another man who told him about a powerfull wizard of the sly wolf kingdom. "Where is he know." ((Random Man: "I belive he was last seen in a house out in the forest not to far from here.")) "Thank you sir." Seth ran off into the forest searching around for the house eventually he found it and knocked on the door.

@ScytheMeister7

Kawazow fell down to the ground when he got punched"I'll be heading to my room now"he was having trouble getting off the ground

Xevnick walked the streets of the town, pickpocketing almost everyone he came across. He reached into his pocket and pulled out the necklace that he took from the queen. "This should sell for a lot." He headed towards the market.

Xevnick appeared in Kawazoe's room. "Hello Kawazoe. I'm going to teach you that it is very stupid to mess with a demon." He summons his knife.

(@Blood dog)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back