• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Lucena nodded as he faded away completely. "That was...odd." She said.

Merek administered the shot. It would heal him much faster and maybe even allow him to wake up.

@Blood dog

Merek let out a breath of relief when he heard Kawazoe speak. "Oh thank the gods, it's working." He slumped down in the seat Nightwolf had previously occupied and rubbed his face. "I thought it wasn't gonna work. I was so worried he'd die on us." Merek said.

"Don't worry, little brother. I had trust in you this whole time." Lucena reassured him. She reached for a cloth and dipped it into a bowl of cool water, wiping Kawazoe's forehead. "God, he's hot." She said with a frown. "Is that suppose to happen?"

Merek nodded. "He'll have a bit of a fever until the poison is completely gone from his system. It's normal." He said

@Blood dog

Allone sat outside the house. Wondering what that war was over and if such a young boy had to die. (Allone is waiting to be let in @ScytheMeister7 @Blood dog)

Merek was slightly on edge ever since the battle. His magic had been flaring constantly and right now, he could sense someone outside the house. They didn't seem hostile so he got up and opened the door, peering out. He spotted a man who looked like a knight. "H-Hello. You are?" He asked.

@Marvelous Chester

Xevnick woke up from his nap feeling refreshed. He stretched and yawned. "What a great sleep." He jumped down from the tree and followed the path back to town.

Lucena, who'd been drifting off for a bit, jolted awake. "Don't move so soon, Wolf. You still have Vincent's poison in your system and a fever. Relax." She got up and made a quick cup of tea for him. Sitting Kawazoe up, she gave him a sip. "Merek saved you. He fed you some of his blood and it counteracted the poison." She explained.

@Blood dog

Allone looked at the boy and said bluntly. "I say the king die I was there I thought I would follow you and figure out who you are, and why the werewolf man killed him." Allone took of his helmet/mask and smiled to the boy. "So may I come in."

Merek was shocked by the man's bluntness. "Y-yes, you may. As long as you don't disturb my patient. He isn't well. A-any questions you may h-have, direct them to m-me of my sister." He tried to be firm but his shyness made him stutter.

@Marvelous Chester

Allone walked in and took a seat, he looked at the werewolf man. "The fever he has wont be a sort one Ive seen this kind of poison before it has no real cure unless the man who created the poison in his blood had something of value that something along with a specific type of mine real and a special plant can cure it. So what was the young rulers favorite thing the thing you found him using eating drinking playing with or even a person he was talking to or liked."

Allone looked at the kid waiting for an answer.

Merek smiled. "He loved his wine." He answered. It was the truth. After Merek had found out about the cure, he'd made sure to stock up on vials of that particular wine. "I've already administered it already. The elixir will run it's course and destroy the poison. After that, the fever should start to fade."

@Marvelous Chester

Lucena frowned at him. "I doubt that's true. You know, Phoenix is still waiting for you to return to her. Your father healed her. She's okay." She told him. "You have something to live for and it's your love for her."

@Blood dog

Phoenix was still in the pace where the battle happend. She covered her mouth to keep her from wailing, seeing all of the people she grew up with, dead on the floor.mshe collapse onto her knees and sobs for her lost friends...

Xevnick was passing the battle site, on his way to town when he spotted a girl still there. He walked up to her. "Ummm...hey." He saw her crying. "Are you okay?"

Kawazoe made it to the door and opened it.He started to walk through the woods going to the castle

Xevnick looks around at all the bodies strewn across the field. "Yes. I didn't know any of these people but death is always a sad thing. But, they all fought bravely and their spirits will live on eternally."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back