• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Allone looked into the werewolves eyes. "There is no honor in killing youth like these to and weak men for the sake of fun or having nothing better to do." Allone pulled out his blade is was longer the him and thin, he moved forward swiftly cutting threw kawazoe. He stood still changing his stance to a defensive one. He walked backwards making distance between him.

( Vincent was still bit though.) Vincent looked at his sister he ignored his own pain and imenent death and walked over to her. He places his hands hard against her using pressure to slow the bleeding. "I'm not gonna let you die." He said with a slight smile. "I command you to heal and death to flee." Magic like this was powerfull it played with the forces of life and death and it always had a cost. This cost was Vincents life. His sister looked unharmed and healed as the injury's befell Vincent. He fell to the ground in pain and died his last words "I love you sister live long and rule wisely"

earth started to fall off Kawazoe body revealing there was a liar earth protecting him from the cut he fell down from the poison breathing more slowly"love you Phoenix"

Last edited by a moderator:
"no brother you cant you should have let me" I said sitting there crying I got mad and my eyes started to change then never did before which was creepy "you did this kawazoe you did"

@Blood dog

Merek ran out from where he had been hiding and kneeled between the two badly injured people. He took a knife and cut into both palms, covering Kawazoe and Vincent's mouths. "Swallow." He commanded. Earlier that day, Merek had enchanted his blood to acquire healing properties. "Drink now or you'll both die." His eyes were teary and worried. "Don't die." He whispered.

@Marvelous Chester

Phoenix looked at night wolf. "Night wolf! Go back!cleave me here! Tell Kawazoe I'm alright. I feel he's doing something drastic!" She says crying.

Nightwolf was crying as he was looking at a screen that showed what was happening his right arm started to fade away"I can take you back and after that you won't see me.I'm sorry"he teleported both of them back into the battlefield she was healed and his whole body started to fade away

Seeing the wolf-man starting to fade out, Merek shoved his hand harder into his mouth. His blood leaked into the man's mouth and with a bit of magic, Merek made him swallow.

And with that, Lucena appeared behind her brother and helped him pick up Kawazoe. "Let's get him somewhere safe." She remembered where his house was in the forest and headed there, passed out man hung over her shoulder. Once there, she set him down on a bed.

@Blood dog

( Vincent already died)

Allone put away his sword he walked over to Vincent. "Its to late for this one", Allone cut himself and rote a cross and his and vincets chest out of the blood. May you ascend in peace or damn my soul." He then walked over to Kawazoe and hit him in the chest forcing Kawazoe to swallow and heal.

[QUOTE="Marvelous Chester]( Vincent already died)
Allone put away his sword he walked over to Vincent. "Its to late for this one", Allone cut himself and rote a cross and his and vincets chest out of the blood. May you ascend in peace or damn my soul." He then walked over to Kawazoe and hit him in the chest forcing Kawazoe to swallow and heal.

[/QUOTE]
((Oh, ignore all that then. Didn't read it properly))

(I wish I knew what was going on. All this bad spelling and grammar makes it seem like I'm sitting in a first grade classroom.)

(I never corrected anyone so technically, I'm not a Grammar Nazi. I just like to be able to read through roleplays smoothly.)

"What's happening to you?" Lucena asked the much bigger wolf that sat near Kawazoe. "You're fading..." She said. Lucena didn't know who he was but could understand that he was related to the man on the bed.

@Blood dog

"Oh, well. That's a good thing." Lucena sat down next to him and watched Kawazoe. "My name is Lucena, by the way." She introduced herself. "And that's my brother, Merek."

Merek was ignoring them, completely lost in trying to mix the appropriate herbs and liquid together. He put the mixture into a syringe and made a move to give the shot to Kawazoe.

@Blood dog

Users who are viewing this thread

Back