• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Phoenix saw what Kawazoe was doing. She tried reaching for him but darted back when the stinging pain spread over her body. "Kawazoe..." She whispered.

Lucena grinned. Oh, he'd do well even without hearing her plan. Never once did she actually plan on joining Vincent's side. She would always be loyal to Phoenix. Lucena ran up to Phoenix and helped her up, careful of the blade still embedded in her. "Don't worry about Wolf, he's safely protected." She promised. It was the truth. Merek was at some safe distance away and all of his magic was working on making Kawazoe invincible. It helped that he'd casted on the werewolf before. Made it easier to protect him. "Merek has the strongest magic ever." Lucena assured her actual queen and smiled.

@Queen of Fantasy

((I don't even know what to say about that... @las0r0o7

Phoenix smiled but then cringed at the pain. "I'm sorry, leave me..." She said dropping back to the floor. "Don't waste your time trying to help me... Tell Kawazoe I love him..." She says crying.

Ash began attacking the front lines but they were all bunched so close together that he couldn't get a hit on any of them, so he turned into dust and floated beneath them and found a good place of heat and then blew a hole in the lines but didn't do much to their numbers since there were so many of them, but he still had a few tricks up his sleeve, he began to turn into his lava giant and started smashing the people below him, now doing a good amount of damage to them. "Now this is fun." he said to himself, even though it was really loud considering how big he was.

(ive already pulled it off of you and told you to get going >.>))

Lucena didn't leave. Instead, she carried Phoenix off to the side, away from the thick of the battle. "You can tell him that yourself, later, after I fix you up." She said. Lucena began to pull out supplies, bottles, and vials Merek had equipped her with. She opened one of the vials that contained a sludgy green substance. "This'll taste disgusting but it'll dull the pain." Lucena told Phoenix as she held it up to the other woman's lips. "Swallow." She ordered, leaving absolutely no room for argument.

@Queen of Fantasy

((Oh, okay. Just...the images that formed in my mind... @las0r0o7))

Nightwolf heard the battle outside and teleported right beside Phoenix"you go on I can take care of the Queen"he put his hand on Phoenix shoulder and teleported her to a different dimension where she won't feel no pain and flowers were everywhere and the sword was gone because you did not teleport it with them"he put his hand on her wound and started to reverse time slowly

Xevnick was done. After helping Rowan, he left. He headed back to his little home in a tree. He climbed up and fell asleep.

Ash was too caught up in all the blood splattering every where to even notice the mages attacking him with ice, he loved a good blood bath, he even attacked the ones that he had already smashed into the ground just loving the feeling of the crunching of bones and tore muscles.

Xevnick enjoyed his 'nest'. It was always quiet and no one ever bothered him here. He summoned two shadows and made them fight each other. The only downside about it was that it tends to get boring.

Vincent looked up at kawazoe. "Stop he said" strong magic layered his voice cousing both army's to literally freeze in there spot. Onlu the people with the strongest wills ((real people)) were able to move but even with that had lost the will to fight. He pulled out his sword walking slowly threw the crowd of people. "Were is phoniex he yelled loudly." Who ever knew would be forced to answer due to his powers.

Alone looked at Vincent. The power that kid semmed to have was amazing he literally stopped a war with words. He continued to sit out, even though he wanted to seek out a worthy opponent.

I fell over and told him "I do love you its just that you were with the other kingdom it was against the rules please kawazoe "lowly I said coming back over to Vincent and kawazoe slowly

Vincent magic only made Kawazoe more angry stopping him for a moment and he started to charge towards him

Vice looked at kawazoe he stood still and let the werewolf bite him. It hurt like hell but then he watched as the werewolf started to shriek in pain. Vincents blood was deadly poison and it would kill the werewolf shortly unless Vincent gave him a cure.

Kawazoe he stabbed his claws right into Vincent chest not caring for the pain and just wanted to kill him even if he died

Vincent fell to the ground bleeding out from the bite. He rolled onto his back. "Someone help please." He said with heavy magic in his voice. The magic affected Allone with one leap he cut threw the air landing between Vice and Kawazoe. "Why do you want to kill this child." He then looked at the young king. "And why did you fight this war you are far to young for battle."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back