• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

I rested for a bit and ran to my castle and howled twice to let the guards know to close the gates and put up the magic so no matter what creature they couldn't get in. the only creature that could get in had to be wolf

Phoenix was now lost, and it was dark so it was hard to navigate. She looked around squinting. "I can't see anything here." She says sighing. She puts up her fist and it went of fire, for light. All she saw were trees. "Oh, how'd I get so lost so easily!?"

"Got it." Xevnick exclaimed. He had found Phoenix's aura and he quickly teleported to it. "M'lady." He said as he gave a bow.

Kawazoe went into werewolf form and his fur turned black and headed off towards Phoenix having a scent on her

Xevnick pretended to think about it. "I'm afraid not, but Kawazoe is on his way. I was just told to locate you."

Akira smiled as he found Pheonix, he handed her a strange scroll given to him by Caroline as he said "caroline told me to give you this..."

"The next movie is to find that damn she-wolf." Xevnick growled then began to laugh. "So we can make peace of course."

"I'm going to read this treaty. If it is fair, I will sign it. If it is not, I will not and ask for better offers." She says as she looks at Akira.

"you don't want to find her for that you don't even get near her okay or you ruin everything any which way I think I'm the only one who can get to her right now."Kawazoe voice sounded dark and twisted

Akira looks at Pheonix and nods as he adds "There will never truly be peace between us Dragons and the Sly Wolves... Not after everything they've done...." He smiles as he says. "But I will respect the decisions you make Pheonix"

She sighs. "I need to think about this..." She says sighing. "I need to head back to my kingdom.." She says rolling the scroll and putting it in her bag. Her ground dragon starts to walk there.

Xevnick sighed. He pulled his knife from its sheath and said, "Well, I'm gonna go look for something to do." He began to walk away. "See ya."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back