• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Akira shot a glare at Xevnick as he said "Dont play the fool!" His anger coming out to show the other side of Akira. "You know what, Im not even going to bother with you. Dont come back to the palace. Next time I see you I will be certain to kill you. Guaranteed." hiss wings spread out as Akira flew back to the Kingdom

"Ssived kraeems rezord(stupid flying lizard)" Xevnick muttered. He began to walk back to the castle. "No draconian lowlife is going to tell me what to do."

(( xD looks like Akira finally found a rival))

Akira got back to the palace as he walked in and went outside to the courtyard, his favourite place in the palace as he sits underneath the arch and had his eyes closed. "That idiot."

Xevnick walked into the town, heading to the castle. He pushed his way through the crowds of people and may his way up the palace. He opened the door and walked through, heading to his room.

(Wooh! Rivals FTW! xD )

((Nothing really, happened. Pheonix had gone home to think abiut the peace treaty and Akira and Xenicks had a fight because Xenick started burning down the forests @ScytheMeister7 ))

Akira sat in the courtyard peacefully as he started to think about the forests and got angrier

((Okay, thanks))

Rowan walked into his room hoping to find Akira but didn't see him. With a frown, he walked back out and wandered into the gardens which led to the courtyard. He didn't notice Akira and simply sat down among the flowers and plants, thinking calmly.

@LeSoraAmari

Kawazoe continues to cuddle with Phoenix until the morning when he woke up and noticed the note he wrote back

Note:that is normal for you to go into a form like that when someone tries to hurt you.

he then sends it back to her

@ashlyn heckman

Akira was sat there as he started to play with flames as he made tiny little flickers appear on his fingers as he sighed, reflecting on the incident that happened as he mutters "If I see him again I will kill him." He lost his concentration due to anger and the flames started to die out a he sighed loudly

((@ScytheMeister7 ))

Kawazoe saw the note he sent and sent another to her

note:You are forgetting who you talking to or writing to I am a bounty hunter I had a lot of people try to kill me and planned on it but failed

@ashlyn heckman

He looked at Rowan as he said "I could be better.... I just nearly had a run in with that demon. He was burning down the forest to the north..." He sighed as he looked away. "it just got me angry, you know?"

(@ScytheMeister7 )

Rowan smiled kindly and sat down next to Akira, swinging his legs in an almost childlike fashion. "You mustn't let him get to you. It'll only provoke him farther. Xevnick is looking for a challenge and he's found one in you. You're a capable opponent to him and he likes to." Rowan stopped for a moment. "He'll find anyway to cause you distress. If he does again, you can come to me of you'd like. I may not be much help, being human and all, but I shall try." He said

@LeSoraAmari

Akira looked at Rowan and smiled, it had been a while since someone had been this kind to Akira, "Thank you Rowan..." He sighs "He was literally just burning the forest to ash and when I questionned him about it he just shrugged it off as if it wasnt a big deal, he thinks about no one but himself. I hate him." Akira smiled at Rowan as he said "im very easy to provoke, he probably knows that now and will undoubtably try to annoy me again." He smiled at Rowan. "You know, for a human you think like one of my kind. I like you"

(@ScytheMeister7 )

Asmodel was on his way back to his cave with a trail of fire behind him, burning down trees, grass and any unfortunate little creature that was wandering behind him. He was bored out of his mind and had nothing better to do than do what he was best at, which is burning things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back