• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kingdom War

Xevnick nodded and laughed. "See? I'm not all bad." He smiled and a chair appeared behind him. He sat down on the chair and sighed. "I actually just want to relax right now."

Last edited by a moderator:
"I wouldn't mind taking over. If I obtained rule over Great Dragons, I could send in soldiers to reinforce military strength here until the Queen returns, though I doubt so after what Xevnick said." Lucifiel says as he walks back from the balcony. He had heard mostly everything and this could be a good opportunity for Sky Islands to gain more power.

He looks at Lucifiel "No, you will not gain power over our kingdom. This kingdom belings to The Great Dragons.. And only to us, its by rightful rule under the Queen.. We havecstrong warriors and intellectual advisers within our ranks.. We could rule this kingdom withouta monarch if we had to..." He says getting more confidence within his kingdom, he just hopes the Wueen gets back shortly

More and more were showing up I oped the door and closed it quickly. I was starting to get tired I quickly put a big block of wood and hung it on the door so no one would get it.

Lucifiel sighed and smiled "Very well then. However I only came here to offer an alliance to your monarch. If your queen does not arrive by tomorrow, I shall go back and return with an army to take this kingdom by force." He turns and walks over to a window to stare at the sky.

Akira looks at Lucifiel and sighs as he closes his eyes, "Bring as many men as you want.. You wont be able to take this kingdom.. You underestimate us.. Anyway the queen should be back by then so you wont need to bother.."

Lucifiel continues smiling "I never underestimate anyone or anything. I consider all posibilities first before making an action. It should be me telling you that you have underestimated the power of Sky Islands." He turns from the window and sits on a couch. "However I still hope that your queen returns soon. I don't have go through the trouble of fighting your kingdom. It would be a waste of troops."

Xevnick nodded. "You're damn right it'll be a waste. No troops will return to Sky Islands." He laughed. "If you ever attack, you better prepare for the entire wrath of Hell, buddy."

Akira sighs as his eyes close, "im not underestimating your kingdom... I just think that you shouldnt cross us.. Because believe me. We have survived worse than a petty invasion from a bunch of birds." He laughs "In fact, you should be lucky that I have hardly any of my original power... But its best not to reveal.. Now get out of this palace. I will contact you if the queen arrives".. He looks away from Lucifiel and stands with Xevnick as Akiras stern, cold attitude started to show its teeth at Lucifiel

"I'd listen bird man, if more words pour out of that mouth of yours, I'll have to eat every fuckn chicken in this room," though a funny statement his tone was firm and serious.

((DatHoundDoe))

Lucifiel stops smiling and says "And we have faced worse than several reptiles with wings. If you were to make enemies of us, hell would rain down upon you like raindrops in a storm." He was clearly not bluffing and sent a message to Seymour through telepathy 'Forget about the queen. Go to the Sly Wolves and check on them.' Seymour flies to the Sly Wolves kingdom after he receives the message.

Xevnick laughed. "I am a demon." He shook his head. "I doubt hell will do anything but follow my charge." He frowned. "So, don't test me, you oversized turkey."

Akiras eyes changed to the cold, blue colour as he said "we "reptiles" are a lot better than some self absorbed pigeon like you.." He growled slightly "Dont make an enemy of us. And dont attack this kingdom.. we are the wrong people to make enemies of, you'll see" akira was serious as his look was evil enough to send chills down someones spine. "Pigeons carry disease.. SO LEAVE!" He smiles somewhat sadistically

"You are a genius amongst children, but I sadly don't have wings. I just jump high enough to hit below the left breast bone, to kill you in seconds. Sadly I can't eat meat, I'd be forced to feed you to the dragon men." Hazule yawns and scratches his snout.

[QUOTE="Han Alister]Xevnick nodded. "You're damn right it'll be a waste. No troops will return to Sky Islands." He laughed. "If you ever attack, you better prepare for the entire wrath of Hell, buddy."

[/QUOTE]
The wrath of hell you say? If anyone payed attention, they could see and smell smoke rising from several coastal towns.

Lucifiel smiled "I will leave. Perhaps the Sly Wolves treat their guests with some better courtesy than you reptiles." He gets up and walks slowly to the window then stops and says "Xevnick, what can you, a single demon, do against an army of them? I do wonder if hell "will follow your charge" as you said." He begins walking again and sprouts his wings and

"The wrath of Hell is a cruel and terrifying one, I doubt your army will be able to defend themselves against it. Your mentality is weak and all you crave is power, you belong in the wilds" Says Akira as Lucifiel readies his wings "You would do well not to hurt any Great Dragon citizens. Believe me, the Queens wrath can be bloody, you would do so to remember that, pigeon" Akiras gaze fixed on Lucifiel

Xevnick growled. "You do not know anything about me, bird. My brother is the Demon King. Of course Hell will follow me into battle. If you begin to help those Sly Wolves then I will treat you as an enemy, no matter what others might think." Xevnick began to laugh. This overgrown fowl was really getting on his nerves.

Lucifiel smiles once again and says "There are many kings and lords in Hell." He gets ready to fly "I do not crave power. I simply wish to make my kingdom powerful enough to protect it's people from harm. From what I remember, the birds used to hunt down reptiles like you for food." He chuckles and flies to Sky Islands.

(Merry Christmas, everyone.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back