Kingdom of Azriel [Inactive]

Semira shook her head. "I think your missing the point. You better be ready for a child. " she said trying to give him hints as she slid out of the water.

He thought about what she just asked as if he just got it "oh are you pregnant?" He then went to the side of the river and playfully asked "are you sure its mine?"

Semira rolled her eyes. "Well I'm not sure who's it is..." she teased back and laid back with her hands resting on her stomach.

Hell giggled "Lucifer people only break in hell, they don't die."

Duanna muttered something and a few puppet went up in flames, she would cut some puppets down and with every opening she would go back after him, she could feel her fever rising but she ignored it. She was determined to at least show that she doesn't give up easily and she gives it her all when she is involved in something.

(Just got back from getting my dog put down.....)

Lucifer nodded and said "right... Well break him then. Do whatever."

He watched her closely, dodging her attack whenever she attacked him and summoning another puppet to keep her busy. When he's seen enough, he clapped his hands and all of the puppets turned to ash. "Good. Your determination is phenominal but you leave youself open to much. I'll let you join because knowing your determination, you'd probably annoy me until I let you join and I'm just avoiding that the best I can." Axoret chuckled in the corner.

Duanna stopped and bowed "Thank you and I do agree, even for my age I still have much to learn on fighting, my best skills are in magic." her wings started to lighten up and the darkness in them faded away. "If there is something that you wish me to learn I will do to the best of my capabilities." she smiled "And honestly if I had failed again then I wouldn't have pushed anything, being annoying is not a flattering quality of a lady so I try my best to not be annoying but I am thankful for you letting me join you."

Hell giggled "You are so cute but..." she pointed to a sign above their cell and it said gluttony "they are currently being broken with starvation."

The counsel members grunted in disapproval at his decision but when he glared at them, they backed off and left the room. "My name is Erik and I am a Lord. As you can see, I'm a half elf but I also have a demon form. It will be a pleasure to work with you." He walked off.

"Damn...." He chuckled a bit and then playfully asked "is their a lust section," as he elbowed her gently.

Hell giggled "Yes and no you are not allowed to see it."

Duanna looked at Axoret and smiled then Demonia walked in rubbing her eyes "So did I miss the second test?"

"Damn! Ruining all my fun?" He laughed as he kissed her deeply. He smirked and asked "is there anything else needing to be done?"

Axoret nodded and said "don't worry. She passed. These are never long. He just looks for certain things in people. My main worry is how the other members will treat her."

Duanna giggled "I am sure there will be more pranks than what was giving to me in Heaven. Nothing I can't handle." Demonia looked a little concerned.

"I am all the fun you will ever need." she smiled. "And currently nothing so far. you burnt of of the paperwork in the fire."

"Well... only difference is they fear Lord Erik and scared of his punishments. He may be kind and caring but he can still be terrifying." Axoret shrugged as if it was nothing new to him.

"Yeah sorry. That was the second time I burned down this palace and I've burned down my palace once. I like fire."

"Yes I know, Demonia use to do the same after watching you burn things down." she giggles

"Oh, so not sure how the council is ran here....do they have meetings at certain times or just when they are called to meet together?" Duanna sighed and knew she should have asked Erik all of this.

Lucifer laughed and said "after having my temper tantrums?" He smirked.

Axoret shrugged and replied "basically, their meetings are announced. There are only meetings when their is something meeting worthy to speak about."

"Thank goodness." Duanna sighed with relief and Demonia giggled "She use to go to heaven once a week."

"Yea she likes your childish side, I like your angry side." Hell smiled.

Axoret laughed and said "they all have families and other work but you will probably have yo be trained by one of the council members. Erik usually doesn't train noobies."

Lucifer laughed and asked "my angry side? That sounds offensive." He kissed her cheek before walking off.

"No problem, training is always needed..." she jumps when sephrith jumps down in front of her. "You wouldn't need training if you continued with me..." Sephrith looked annoyed and pulled out his sword and Demonia looked worried "Sephrith what are you doing?" he looked at Demonia "Seeing how much she has forgotten, her steps were too slow."

"Don't be offended but what I love most." she smiled

Axoret said "that's not needed. Erik is one of my best and his trick is overwhelming his opponent before striking them down. He was holding back though and Duanna, you should have been better than that."

Lucifer laughed and said "wonder if Demonia will ever come back... I mean her family is with Azriel now and her whole life is practically there."

"Lady Demonia, Sir Axoret, please leave the room." Sephrith seemed upset, he had been training Duanna for years and he noticed how much she had forgotten, Duanna sighed "Look I now I have forgotten a lot but I am also sick...not exactly A game material right now."

Hell smiled "She always does, why did you think you would become king so easily?"

Erik came back in after speaking with his counsel and said "no need for any of that. I will toughen Demonia, making her immune to death. My wife is dead but I haven't cried about it. She will lean to turn weakness into strength, fear into courage. And, as a counsel member, she isn't under your wing anymore. She's in my jurisdiction. She belongs to me. Her mother isn't even aloud to protect her anymore."

"I wasn't hoping. I was just wondering because I doubt Axoret will come live in Hell cause his sons hate it here."

Demonia laughed "I do believe it was my son and daughter that came to my trial to make sure I wasn't executed. I think they protect me more than I protect them." Duanna sighed "Mother really only worries about my brother since he is still so young." Sephrith walked out of the room looking pissed and went to search for someone to spare with.

"Demonia will still visit from time to time but I think she will spend more time there in about a month." Hell giggled as if she knew something that no one else did.

"Well you never know. A lot of people get upset that they can't protect their children once we take over. We prefer taking counsel members while their young... Like 4 or 5 because it gives us more to work with but I think I can put Duanna together and make her as strong as me." He nodded.

Lucifer looked at her curiously and asked "tell me wat you know?" He seemed suspicious.

"Even though I am sick if you ask me to do something, even if it means training I will not complain." Duanna bowed "It was how Sephrith trained me, even in sickness I or those that I serve could be attacked at any time so I have to forget about my illness." Demonia looked worried "You will give her time to rest right?" Duanna sighed "Mom please stop...I will be fine, if I am requested to start my training now I have no problem with it."

"You love me more than her right?" she smiled

Users who are viewing this thread

Back