Kingdom of Azriel [Inactive]

Saya watched kuro's face turn red, once he asked the question, her face turned red and she looked away slightly "I...I dont..know.." she liked kuro but she didnt know how much she liked him, she loved to be around him and he always made her laugh and smiled, and everytime he went away, she found herself hoping that he would come back soon, she didnt even notice that she had grown to care for kuro a lot more over the years.

Vincent blushed and looked away "m..maybe...."

Takashi smiled at kana "sorry.."

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Duanna felt like she was dying on the inside "I was hoping for too much when I fell in love with Michael. I'm an angel from hell....I knew happiness was too much to ask for..." her eye even looked like they were losing life to them. Lilith suddenly showed up "Goodness what in the world did you do to yourself? I just found a part of you in Hell, so what part of you died?" she smiled.

"I'm going to tell Leo what I am doing....if I keep in touch with anyone from this family it will be him...." Leta hoped that for once she could be herself and not the princess that she was made to be.

(Thinking about how i am going to respond @Konashimaru21)

Michael appeared in front of Will and said "listen, Will I'm sorry! Your all I have. Please..." Will looked away and said "I may be a demon but I don't like the way you treat your family. I gave you a suggestion but its too late to change."

"Yeah. I'm taking Delaney with us... She doesn't go anywhere without me..." He looked away a little.

Duanna passed out and Lilith laughed "Goodness I wonder what she has done to herself. I doubt she'll last long without her soul. Take her to Heaven and let her kids know that their mother is in a coma."

Leta smiled a little "I would prefer her to come with us anyways, I don't trust heaven....if anything I only trust mom."

Last edited by a moderator:
Fayde sat up his fingers wrapped in Cinder’s, “Michael and Lucifer are gonna skin us alive.” He looked at Cinder concern on his face. “We’re already in a tough situation since we have enemies coming at us, we don’t need to be fighting amongst ourselves.”

This role play has been marked "inactive". Inactive role plays are defined as "role plays showing 0 activity within a 30 day period".

Please contact an @Rp Moderator if you feel this was a mistake or if you would like to have your role play reactivated.

Thank you for your participation within the RpNation!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back