Kingdom of Azriel [Inactive]

Lilith had just got her son to sleep, she left a guard outside the door and head towards the gates hearing someone calling for her sister, she recognized Evelyn and waved the guards away. "My sister is currently busy but I might be able to help."

Evelyn clenched her teeth before pushing herself into a standing position. "Lilith." She muttered, limping past the girl and into the palace courtyard. Her whole body felt like it was ready to burst into flames. Not able to go any farther, Evelyn fell to the ground, screaming at the pain that it caused her. "Full moon," She managed to get out between the excruciating spasms of the change. "Were-" Evelyn wasn't able to get the last part out. Instead she raised her head back and screamed. Slowly her bones cracked, changing from human to wolf. She didn't know that if she would have stopped fighting it then the pain would have ceased.

Lilith had seen werewolves in the past, she felt sorry for them more than any other creature, made to turn if they liked it of not. Lilith gently inched Evelyn into another room that she had found earlier that had nothing in it, she knew with some they had no control over themselves so she thought this would be the best room in case Evelyn was like that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Axius shrugged nervously, "Well I guess you now now where I live." He walks around the room. He hadn't been it for sometime, due to the amount of contracts he had.

Michael stormed into the room that Duanna resided in. "Duanna! What happened to you?" He growled, furious that she didn't come to him when obviously she was hurt.

Axoret smirked and whispered "I love you so much." 
Eriath smiled and said "I like it." She giggled but then winced in pain. She fell to her knees in pain as visions rushed to her head. She looked at him and said "they aren't happy that you aren't dead." 
"You better have not liked him better or you won't hear the last of it." He smirked. "Your body belongs to me."

Xeliran smiled softly and replied "I missed you too. I couldn't stop thinking about you." He kissed her deeply.

Semira wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed his chest. "Only my body? So you'll allow me to love another man as long as you have my body?" She asked only joking of course.

Nadia pulled back and sighed. "Are you sure you still want me? They used my body for unspeakable things.... I feel as if their filth has claimed me."

"No cause I'll kill that man if he ever lay a finger on you." He grinned devilishly at her.

"They might've done those things to you but I only see Nadia right here in front of me. You are mine for all eternity and don't let anyone say otherwise."

Semira smirked and kissed him. "Well I'm happy i don't love him then." She looked up and shoved him to the ground. She got on top of him and kissed him deeply.

Nadia smiled and hugged him. "But how? Your father isn't very fond of me...."

Duanna walked over to him and kisssed him on the cheek "I am fine, just get into a little scuffle with an old friend of my mom." she smiled "Also it seems that my mom has sent us her best guard for some reason."

Demonia smiled "And I love you."

Prodosía was working at her binds and trying to free herself, as soon as she was done there she would start on picking the lock.

Harrison stumbled into the king's hideout. His 3 guards battered, but it seems his general made it alright. He walked into the main room, the throne room. "Show me your king! I have urgent news regarding highly top secret material. " He demanded. He knew that was the only way to get his kingdom back.

"The human king, this is where he is?" He said knowing he was where the human king was and not where the other two were. His journey was a long one but he was not over used in walking towards angel or demon king. "This is azriel, right?"

Exiriya laughed slightly as he kissed her back. "Your lips feel so nice against mine..."

"Yeah but he'll let you be with me because your royalty." He smirked as he brushed her hair out of her face.

"Do you know where they are?" He asked her. He would hunt them down for ever dare laying a finger on his Duanna.

Axoret smiled softly. He chuckled a little and went to kissing her neck.

"I took them to the dungeon." Duanna smiled "I saw some good in the girl but I think my father got into her mind and tainted her thoughts."

Demonia let out a small sound of joy escape her lips.

Prodosía was up against a wall after trying to pick the lock, her hand burnt from a spell that Duanna had put on it.

Semira removed herself from Exiriya. "Let's go home. Your bed is better than the ground." She giggled and got on her horse. "Race ya!" She called and raced off clearly cheating. Of course she arrived first and ran through the main hall running straight into Harrison's back. "Ah!" She yelped falling back.

"Oof." He said. "Why don't you..." He turned around to see semira. "It is good to see you again, I see that you made it back to umm... whats your name?" He pointed to the man that was with her.

Michael smirked as he walked off, not even waiting for her. He didn't seem to care. He wanted to get her back for hurting his fiancee.

He chuckled as he tore off her clothes. Later, he laid beside her. "Your so magnificent," he whispered.

Exiriya stood in front of Semira, protectively. "I am the rightful prince of this kingdom and I refuse to go to Hell because someone asshole decided to threaten his way to the throne."

"Exiriya! Be nice..." She said and got in between the two. "This man saved my life when YOU didn't! " She snapped trying to put Exiriya in his place.

"Asshole, My dear boy you do not know who you are talking to, I am Herrison Talmigold, rightful king of timanthium, and I wish to speak to your father, it is something that is ment for his ears and his alone." He looked at semira. "This is him, this is your husband? I thought he would be taller!"

Semira covered her mouth and burst out laughing. She quickly stopped for Exiriya's sake but continued to smile. "Yes, this is Exiriya. My husband, who still owes me a wedding!" She growled

Duanna caught up to Micheal and quickly grabbed his hand "Lets try to reason with her first please? Angels are meant to help not hurt..."

Demonia smiled "And you are the king that gave my Hell a piece of heaven."

Sephrith sighed "First off I wouldn't allow any harm to come to any of you but it is night and hell will be a dangerous place to venture too, I am going to ask Michael if you three can rest here for the night."

Exiriya yelled "I could give two shits what kingdom you rule! This is my fathers kingdom." Michael laughed at that and said "actually this is my kingdom but Exiriya, I hear you like torture. I have someone you might want to torture." He seemed to be ignoring Duanna as usual.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back