Kingdom of Azriel [Inactive]

"It will in the long run, some signs have symbols on them, some symbols mean human others mean demon. if we ever became separated I would look for you in a human town if you knew the symbols, anyways its a stop I have to make now that I think about it..." sighs "I have to see someone who is there even if they don't know that I am beside them..." sits down on a bed and pulls a necklace from her pocket and traces over it.

there was a knock at the door in the morning and lilith answered it and then nudged nettle away "come on its time to wake up, we have to leave and soon."

"If you go out the window and your not on my back you could get hurt so its best that you get on my back and let my demon blood do the rest of the work." worried that they may get caught soon.

Exiriya easily found her, following the sound of her voice. "Hey beautiful. I got you a aouvenier." He shows her the truck full of wrapped gifts and said "you can only choose one. Better choose the right one."

lilith looked out the window and jumped once everything was clear then ran for the woods, once they were in deep lilith stopped running and let nettle get down. "sorry if I ran too fast i just wanted to get away as soon as we could."

Demonia looked around wondering where Axoret was. "I hardly ever see him, does he really get that busy? Maybe its a good thing that I haven't ran into him yet..."

Semira raised an eyebrow. "Thats not fair! What if i don't pick the right one? Besides I'd be a waste just to open one and leave the rest to waist." She said and picked the smallest box that seemed like it would have a ring in it. "I think this one..."

He smiled softly and said "open it." It, of course, didn't have the ring in it. It was a beautiful neckalace with a gem. He chuckled, amused by her reactions.

"Like I said that inn is a safe place for me, they had warned me that a sweep was about to happen." she sat down against a tree

Demonia continued to walk the halls "If I went back to hell I doubt I would be missed." sighs.

Semira gasped at the beauty of the necklace and hugged him. "Do i get to open another?" She asked bringing her lips close to his as if telling him his answer would effect weither she would kiss him or not.

Nadia roamed through the castle walls looking for either Ash or Xeliran. At this point either would make her feel better after her encounter with Demonia and Eris.

Nettle looked around and then sat down next to Lilith. She was a bit more comfortably in the woods out in the open where she could run or climb if danger came near. There weren't as much strangers here.

Axoret came out of the shadows and asked "what was that about not being missed?" He smirked but then added "I'm sorry. Exiriya just came home from England. I decided to come looking for you since you hadn't come yet and here we are."

Exiriya laughed and said "I said only one. But... Your rings not in that pile." He kissed her deeply.

Semira pulled away as soon as he kissed her. "What? But you promised me a ring!" She said thinking he didn't get her one at all and crossed her arms. 
Nadia roamed through the castle walls looking for either Ash or Xeliran. At this point either would make her feel better after her encounter with Demonia and Eris

"you know you're the first to stick with me for this long, most people would have left by now or stayed at the inn, they get tired of running so they prefer to get caught. I wonder how many inns I have destroyed because of those reasons..."

Demonia giggled "So the walls do have ears, I knew if I mentioned something about leaving surely someone would show up and say that you were looking for me but instead I get you and that's so much better." nearly dances her way to his side "And sorry that I was gone so long, the dead were being so noisy that I had to go clean the town and try to send them to where they go and then I did something that I now thing is more fun then just letting the villagers starve. not sure way but seeing them fight over food makes me laugh." giggles a little

Exiriya pointed to her pocket and said "check your pocket. The ring is excluded from souveniers." He kissed her again as she looked for her ring. The ring he got her was extremely expensive and made specifically for her. He even had their names engraved on it.

Axoret laughed softy and said "well your my beautiful fiancee but first things first, were having another trial which I got Ash to testify against his mother so we can officially be together."

Xeliran saw Nadia and smiled. "There you are. I hadn't seen you in a while and I,got worried." He kissed her deeply. He smiled, happily.

Nettle hugged her knees looking out over the tree line. She listened silently leaning back against the trunk. "What would have happened if they found me?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back