Kingdom of Azriel [Inactive]

Vivian kept swimming around under the water as she looked for nova, when she saw him she swam over underneath him then grabbed him by his anckles and drug him under water.

Zafon looked out the window then sighed "he probably went for a walk in the woods.."

Vincent set beside the tombstone and leaned back against the tree "this place has changed much...it still the same as when we first met..." he smiled slightly and looked up at the sky, after a while of sitting there, tears began to run down his cheeks, his heartaching from losing his love "sarah...please...come back to me.."

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Leo smirked and looked at them. "Want to know why I broke up with her? She steals crap, she's a drug addict and she just doesn't care about anyone. Plus, she cheated on me with a human. She's perfect for Aeron if you ask me." He smirked.

When Axoret was done, he took what was left and brought it to Killian. "I have some stuff that can help him. It won't cure him but it will make him better." He watered down the herbs and then said "eat it, Killian."

Viktor sighed and said "I'll take you both." He clapped his hands and all three of them appeared outside of Lucifer's palace. He approached Michael and asked "can we see Lucifer?" Michael hit him in the stomach with the butt of his gun. He pointed the gun at Viktor and he put his hands up, surrendering. "Look, I'm sorry. We just really need to see Lucifer. We can help." Michael shot him in the leg and watched him scream in agony with an emotionless expression. He pointed the gun at Duanna and Luna. He finally said "I suggest you leave before I kill all three of you for trespassing."

Delaney looked down "He belongs in heaven with us brother..." she ran off to find Aeron. Leta looked at Leo "You know she looks up to you as a big brother even though you two are only days apart."

Killian didn't like the way it smelt but did as he was told, he really didn't like the way it tasted. "Who said it would help?" Demonia was slightly worried it might be a poison.

Duanna sighed "You won't kill me." she stepped towards Micheal "Not only that but I'm not here to see Lucifer, I'm here to see you." Luna sensed where Lucifer was and appeared there.

Nova smiled at her and kissed her under the water and then swam to the surface, pulling her up with him "Maybe I'll go into my dog form and rub up on you and make you smell like wet dog."

Diva sighed "I just hope he stays out of trouble."

Leo looked away and said "yeah well I just don't like humans and he smells and acts like one. Its disgusting. He doesn't even act like royalty." He rolled his eyes and leaned against the wall, lighting another cigarette.

"Kana... the maid poisoned her. Don't worry though. I tended to her and she should be fine." He smiled a little.

Michael smirked and asked "and who are you?" He ran a hand through his hair. He seemed to have no remaining feelings left for her.

Lucifer didn't speak or move to see who it was. He was completely empty.

Leta sighed "Well what do you expect, he was meant to be raised by mom but Lucifer took him, I know you don't like him but Delaney needs him to keep calm if she is going to survive a year of public school. I'm not saying you have to help babysit with me but I also don't want you to say things that could get Delaney scared. Just now her eyes were full of worry."

Demonia sighed when she heard who it came from "So I take it she took care of the maid?"

Duanna looked down "My name is Duanna, I am the queen of Heaven." she looked up and tried to smile at him she looked at Viktor "You can return home, I'll be fine."

Luna walked over to him and smiled "I almost hope it hurts." she smiled and placed a hand on his head and returned what memories that she could.

Vivian kissed him back while they were under the water, she then followed nova to the surface, she looked at him and smiled "well thats mean.."

Zafon kissed diva on her cheek and pulled her into his arms "he well be fine...try not to worry so much"

Leo rolled his eyes. "Fine... I'll be nice and save him from the scary punks..." He let out a light sigh and walked off.

"I'm assuming that but she was wounded by a poisoned blade. She should be fine." He finished tending to Killian and then leaned against the wall.

Michael chuckled and said "honestly I dont care who you are." He ran a hand through his hair. "You may be cute but you are currently trespassing. Now get out or I'll shoot." He fired the area near her. "I'm not bluffing."

Lucifer let out a scream which alarmed Michael. He hit her in the side of the head with the butt of his gun and then ran inside the palace. He threw open the doors. "My lord!!"

Leta laughed and then went to her class trying to see if she saw delaney anywhere but she then heard her scream ans ran to the area. Some guys had Delaney surrounded and her clothes were dirty and her skirt was ripped "Please just leave me alone...." she was crying, Leta was surprised that the boys weren't dead yet from Delaney's powers.

Demonia smiled and watched as Killian fell asleep "I'm glad that she's okay."

Duanna didn't even blink and dodged when he went to go hit her with the gun "I can't believe he just tried that...." she smiled "Reminds me of he use to be when I first met him in Azriel." she giggled and followed after him. Luna smiled and then saw Michael "Don't worry you're next angel boy." she let go of Lucifer when she was done and started to walk towards Michael "Can't believe you are serving your brother in such an awful manner and below him when it should be beside him."

Aeron heard the scream and immediately bolted toward the scream. When he saw the boys, he said softly "let go of her." He quickly signed the fighting slip and handed it to Leta. He slipped off his shirt, revealing his abs. When the guys laughed, he attacked. He was too fast and nimble for them. They tried to keep track of him but couldn't. In seconds, they were taken out on stretchers. Aeron kept a smirk on his face. "How cute." He put a hand out to Delaney. "I'm sorry I left you. Are you alright?" His eyes were kind once again.

"Yeah. Kana is jealous of her but shell live." He laughed a little.

Michael smirked and stepped back a little. "Lucifer is my family... Like Fayde is. There all I have. You girls think you can come here and tell me what to think. I think not. Lucifer is my younger brother. I think its best if you leave." In truth, the council members locked away his memories as punishment for going in between worlds so much. Only they could give him back his memories. Michael pulled away from them and opened the door. He waited for them to leave.

Delaney quickly hugged him "I was scared that I was going to hurt them..." Leta graded the fight and handed the paper back with a B- "You could have done better." she smiled.

Demonia smiled "Lets leave Killian to rest. I have a feeling we should check on Nova."

Luna looked at Duanna "Seems your husband is a lost cause, well I guess its a good then you have Viktor to fall back onto." Luna vanished and Duanna looked down "Do you really not remember me? Or our kids?"

"Not like it would bother you." Nova laughed.

Diva went back to cooking dinner.

Vivian giggled then kissed him on the lips and whispered "your right.."

Uh appeared on the rock that nova and vivian were by and looked down at them "I think I said 30 minutes...not nearly an hour.."

"I was holding back cause obviously they weren't trained since they could walk." He chuckled in amusement and then held Leta close to him. "I'm glad I came home." He kissed her forehead before walking into his first class. When he saw Delaney, he smiled. "Hey!" He ran over to her and made sure he sat next to her.

"Yeah agreed. He's probably up to no good with that girl of his. I dont trust it. I dont like her."

Michael raised an eyebrow and said "no. Are you sure you have the right guy?" He chuckled and then gestured for her to leave. He was getting annoyed.

Leta smiled and walked into the class "Aeron, Delaney, would you two like to introduce yourselves to the class." Delaney looked down, she was shy and didn't know how to answer.

"She eats a little to well to have been a servant all her life." Kana walked into the room "That's because she was once a princess."

Duanna pulled out a picture, it was a photo of their wedding and held it out for him to see "I know I have the right guy, my heart wouldn't ache some much if you weren't my Michael...we use to rule Heaven together......we were so happy all those years ago......before you brother....before....." she couldn't even say it as she started to cry thinking about how long she had waited for him to return, the photo fell from her hand.

Nova looked at UH "Looks like our party has been crashed..." he sighed

Aeron smiled softly and stood up. "Hey. The name is Aeron and this is my twin sister Delaney. I dont know what to say but hi." Leo walked in, late as usual. Aeron grinned and said "yo big bro!!" Leo groaned and went over to Leta. "Can I transfer out of this class?" Aerons plan seemed to be making Leo as pissed as possible by the time they graduate. Some girls were giggling and seemed to already be taking a liking to Aeron. Guys were taking aliking to Delaney.

Axoret rolled his eyes and replied "if she hurts my son, I'll kill her. Simple as that."

A girl ran into the room and jumped into Michaels arm. She stepped on the picture. They were kissing right in front of Duanna. He just said coldly "even if we did have a thing before I returned, I have a new life now. I can't just leave my fiancee for some girl I may or may not have been in love with at one point. Plus, even if I did love you I doubt I would forget someone I loved so easily."

Vivian glared at uh "get lost!" She growled at uh.

Uh laughed "sorry...no can do..orders from the queen" he smirked then looked at nova "be at the training grounds in 5 or I'll hunt you do again" he chuckled the vanished.

Delaney clutched her chest and looked at Leta who looked worried "Everyone I am afraid I am going to have to excuse me and my siblings, You will have a sub for the rest of the day." Dalaney left the room first and leaned against a wall as the pain in her chest increases, Leta followed her out "Are you alright?" Delaney nodded "I think something is wrong with mom...." Leta looked worried.

Kana laughed "Doubt it, those two are in so much love together only death could separate them"

"And like your brother would forget about his ex but he has...it's a power of the council. What did you do that would make them so angry to erase your memories." Duanna picked up the photo and then walked over to Lucifer and hit him across the face really hard "You knew who he was and what connection we had! I will make sure you never see our son again!" her wings started to go dark and then she looked at Michael's new fiancee "I wish on you the same pain that I experienced but only greater. You never want to anger a king or queen of Heaven but since the king is a fool seems the queen will remain alone." she suddenly vanished and returned to Heaven, she slammed her office door, Heaven itself was taking on a darker feel and look to it.

Nova sighed "Ruining our fun. Guess we need to get out soon."

Last edited by a moderator:
Vivian pouts and sighs "I dont want to....do we have to.." she looked at nova.

After vincent visited sarah grave, he began to head back home, once he got there he opened the front door and closed it, he then began to head to his room, it was obvious that he had been crying because his eyes were a little pinkish, his hand was still bleeding from the rose bush.

Zafon was in the kitchen setting the table, he looked over at diva when he heard the front door open and close.

Aeron stood up and walked out of the classroom. He followed Delaney and frowned. "If I can't run, you can't run. Come on. We promised we'd do this together."

Axoret rolled his eyes and replied "well, when someday I call her my daughter I nlmight finally like her but until then... She's on my disapprove list."

The girl rolled her eyes and kissed him once more. Michael tan after her and grabbed her wrist. "Look, I dont know who you are but... If your so determined to get me to remember you then... Fine. Meet me in the forest behind my house. You should be able to sense me. We can talk then." He walked off.

Leta looked at Aeron "You don't understand, Delaney is connected to mom's darkness. If she is experiencing this type of pain something has happened to mom to make her upset enough that her demon side could be released and that can kill mom. We need to get to heaven now and find out whats going on." Leta was worried about how much pain Delaney was in.

Demonia laughed "I like her only because she isn't a damsel that needs saving, her and Nova has always fought side by side and saved one another equally."

Duanna sighed, her anger was still flared up but she enjoyed hitting Lucifer, she gathered a few things to show him hoping it would help him remember but she also thought about the other girl and if Michael was happier with her. "She can probably give him kids without the risk of dying."

Nova sighed "Unfortunately yes....he might tell my parents if we don't."

Diva saw his hand and ran over "Let me see your hand."

Aeron nodded and said "yeah... Definitely." He smiled as he kissed Delaneys forehead. "I will protect you and mom and we will find out what happened."

Axoret let out a soft laugh. "That's a plus... She's still not a pedigree though."

Viktor appeared beside her and said "well... She is human after all." He sighed in annoyance. "What do you expect. She's pretty, she's young, and she's innocent. Hell I'd fall for her."

Leta picked up Delaney and looked at Leo "This is the one time I am giving you permission to skip class but if you do you are coming home with us to check on mom." She vanished appearing in Heaven and looked around "Damn it, mom is really angry if home is looking the dark..."

Duanna glared at Viktor "Not now...." her wings pulsed with darkness "unless you want to get hit." Leta walked in and looked at Duanna "What in Heaven's name is wrong with mom?"

Kana left and walked to the training room for some practice, Demonia sighed "How can you tell? Are you sure it could be that she has been a guard for so long it just seems like it."

Vivian sighed "your right.." she smiled and put her hand on his cheek, she then leaned to his ear and whispered "race you.." before he could say anything, she swam out of the water.

Uh was laying on the ground with a piece of strew in his mouth, he was looking up at the sky as he waited for nova and vivian to get back.

Vincent stopped walking when he felt diva grab his hand, he looked down and didnt say anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
Leo appeared ith Aeron and they walked toward Duanna. Viktor looked at them and replied "Michael... He's back and he has no memory of any of us. He only remembers his blood family like Lucifer and Fayde and Cinder. He has a new girlfriend. I spoke with the council and they refused to give back Michaels memories. Its a done deal they say." He sighed.

"She's a soldier. That's what she always will be." He turns his back to her.

Duanna looked at them "He's been working for Lucifer the entire time....I swear I should kill him!" Delaney started to cry from the pain "Make it stop...." Leta sighed "Mom you need to calm down." Duanna ignored her and started to look around for a few things. "Aeron how much do you know about Michael or the man that is your father's brother?"

Demonia sighed and hugged him "You know I love it when you cold side shows."

Nova was already had his clothes on when she got out of the water "What took you so long?"

Diva healed his hand and kissed his cheek "Please be more careful."

Vivian looked at him then frown "you cheated.." she punched him lightly on the arm then giggled, she then got dressed too.

Vincent didnt even look at diva, he just nodded then walked away to go to his room.

Zafon was watching the whole time, he sighed when vincent walked off, he then walked over to diva.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back