Kingdom of Azriel [Inactive]

Uh smiled "I see and by the way, do you know of her past...where is she from"

Vivian smiled then kissed him on the cheek "thanks nova...but I dont think I could do that to your family.."

Last edited by a moderator:
Aeron smiled and said "I'm going to start walking to school. Delaney, you coming? And by the way, you look cute in your school uniform." He winked before walking off. Leo was already almost at school.

Viktor was sleeping in his bed and was only in his boxers. He slept beside a beautiful girl. He felt bad about sleeping with her out of anger but he also enjoyed it. 

"He is not treated like a God." He walked into the training room and let out a deep sigh. "Fight me. Dont hold back. Just attack me like Im the enemy." He got into a ready position.

Leta smiled "I think I'll walk with you, need everyone to know not to mess with you two or I'll have to kick their a**."

Duanna knocked on his door and a vision hit her, she leaned against the wall for support and held her head.

Kana smiled she shadow stepped behind Axoret and went to kick him in the back then shadow jumped above him and tried to slam her foot down on his head. Whenever she was told to see someone as the enemy she didn't hold back even if they are family.

Nova sighed "And what if I loved you enough that I wanted you to be my bride one day?"

"I don't know but Nova likes her and trusts her and he judgement has never been wrong." Demonia sighed.

Aeron smirked and replied "dont worry. Anyone messes with me and they won't know what hit him." He smirked and as they walked through the gates of the school, Leo was kissing his girlfriend. "Hey big bro..." Aeron said playfully. He leaned on Leos shoulder as soon as soon as his girlfriend saw Aeron, she blushed. When Leo saw, he growled. "Bye!" Aeron ran off back to Delaney and all was heard was Leo screaming "I'm going to kick your a**!" Aeron laughed and said "even if that person is related to us."

It took a second but Viktor opened the door. When he saw Duanna, he ran to his side. "Are you alright?" He looked at her concerned. A girl walked out of his room in her underwear. When she saw Duanna, she immediately fell to one knee. "My lady..." Viktor sighed and said "get dressed and meet me in her her room. Its just down the hall." He picked Duanna up and carried her into her room. When he laid her on the bed, he asked "what happened?"

He threw some good punches but obviously was holding back. Finally he spun and hit her in the throat with the side of his hand. He grabbed her bleeding wrist and pulled up her sleeve. He was angry. "What the hell is this?"

Vivian's face went completely red, she was happy he said that, she sighed then smiled at him "then I guess I would marry you.."

Uh nodded "ok..well I'll be going then" he bowed his head "I will be back later.."

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Leta laughed "Leo make sure if you challenge him to a fight you fill out the necessary forms." Leta looked at Aeron "School fighting is allowed but you have to fill out forms first. Just thought you should know since I have a filling you'll be getting into a lot." Leta laughed.

"Just another new ability draining me of my energy....look I wanted to say sorry....I wasn't nice to you yesterday. I haven't been getting much sleep, anymore I go to bed by three and I'm in in 3 hours to see the kids off for school...and then I go do a few things then to work....I didn't mean to worry you and I'm sorry I yelled at you yesterday. You have helped me so much in raising the kids since Michael passed and then I repay you with anger and hatred...." Duanna couldn't get her head to stop hurting.

"I got into a fight with a maid who is now dead. She pulled a knife out of me and I can say for sure with her fighting skills she wasn't always a maid." Kana didn't ever clean her cuts or bandage them up, she cut had been there for a few hours as it had started to heal but it was obviously deep and a big cut at one time. She also didn't want to say that it was the maid that had been poisoning Killian, she had her kind side but it rarely ever showed anymore.

"But we would have to tell my parents who you are first before my father would allow it." Nova smiled

Demonia hugged him "Are you happy here with us?" she had wondered if UH was, sometimes she thought he looked so sad.

Vivian sighed then smiled "ok...then we will tell them.." she stopped walking then put her arms around his neck "happy now.." she giggled.

Uh hesitated but gently hugged demonia back "of course I am....I get to be by your side and protect you.."

Vincent had finished his food and was looking up at the sky. Zafon finished eating, he stood up "thats enough train for today...I'm leave first, I'll see you at home" zafon looked at vincent as he spoke but vincent didnt say anything, zafon said then left, once zafon got back home, he walked into the house and sighed again.

(just a heads up before I go write a 10 page paper... i hate papers... but I'm probably not gonna be on much I have finals coming up)

"I am well behaved and will be on my best behavior." He smirked as he checked out every girl. When he walked through the front door, he smiled. "I like this school. Its like a palace." He walked through the office and said "I'm new... This is my twin sister and that beautiful face there is my big sis Leta." He held them close to him. "Were such a loving family."

Axoret sighed and dropped her. "Look, I know you want to take on everything yourself but you need to ask for help sometimes. Were your family. We want to help you but we can't help you if you refuse to cooperate and constantly rebel against us. You are royalty now start acting like it!" He turned his back on her. "You won't get any love by acting like a child..." He left, slamming the door on the way out.

Viktor frowned and kissed her nose. "You need to stop worrying me like that." He relaxed as tears ran down his cheek. "I'm so sorry. I've been putting my work before my queen. Maybe, in a way, I'm putting my love before even my work. I just don't want anything to happen to you. Your everything to me and all I have left. I left everything for you." He smiled a bit. "I'm sorry for everything. I'll be taking my leave." He went for the door but when he saw his girlfriend with tears in her eyes. "Emmie..." She ran off and he screamed "Emmie!!!" He kicked the wall in frustration. "damn it!!!" He looked at Duanna and then chuckled. "As I said, your all I have left." He gave a sarcastic bow and then left.

Leta sighed "I'm enrolling these two, I may need a sub for my first class so I can show them all four floors." she smiled and was then given paperwork "Aeron do you think you can fill yours out?"

Kana threw a knife at the door as he shut it and it stuck in "A**.....I'm not being a child.....I'm just being me...." she sighed and looked at the cut and she walked to the herb room collecting a few things and then started to mix them together. "Stupid poisons....made my arm numb, should have seen it sooner....no wonder my movement was slow during training with dad...." she was slowly losing movement in her arm with the cut and looked annoyed "Dad!" she yelled for him in frustration hoping he would hear her.

Duanna sighed wondering if she should take the day off, she had been having so many visions lately and they were of a man that she didn't know but felt like she knew.

Nova smiled "very happy since that was my proposal and you said yes" he laughed.

Demonia smiled "I just worry that you could be having a better life if not for me."

Diva looked up and smiled, one of the older kids were on the couch and had their face drawn on by the young ones in the house.

Vivian face went completely red, she then smiled happily "yours so sly.." she leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

Uh looked at demonia then touches her cheek and smiles "being able to be by your side and protect you...I could not ask for better life then that.."

Zafon looked at diva and smiled then looked at his kid that was sitting on the couch, he started laughing.

"I think I can manage." He sat down in a chair and started filling it out. He then stopped at one question and then asked "if I reply yes to being kicked out before, do I have to specify why?" The secretary raised an eyebrow but then Aeron added "and do I have to say how many times?" The secretary glanced at Leta and said "do you really think its best to have him come here?"

Axoret heard and came back in. "What is it?" He was in a terrible mood now which was not good.

Viktor tried to find his girlfriend but lost her and then went into his room. He sat on the bed in announce. "Damn it... I shouldn't have said anything." He disappeared and reappeared in the human realm. He was outside of Lucifers palace. He walked in but was stopped by a familiar man. "Michael!!!" He smiled but then Michael asked "do I know you?" Viktor frowned and then muttered "no... Have you seen Lucifer. I need to speak with him." Michael growled and said "he is not available unless you have an appointment." Viktor groaned in annoyance and said "look, I'm here to make him feel better. Just give me five minutes." Michael thought about it but then said "come with me." Viktor smiled but was kind of weirder out that Michael was alive and hadn't contacted Duanna. Though if he didn't remember Viktor, then did he not remember Duanna either? He sighed and walked into Lucifers room. Lucifer laid in his bed and dint speak despite how much Viktor tried to push for him to speak. Finally when Viktor was done, he went home and walked into Duannas office. "Duanna..." He was about to tell her that Michael was back but instead said "Michael... I heard from the council that Michael is too weak to reincarnate. He isn't coming back." He didn't know why he said such a thing but it just came out and he couldnt stop it.

Leta smiled "It's my job on the line so he better behave and just give him some fighting form to fill out and we'll be good." Delaney giggled and whispered "Leta lied on some of my stuff."

"Sorry but I needed some help...." she looked down and sighed "Never mind...." she used her other hand to try and keep the bowl still and mix the ingredients. "Just so you know I am use to you and mom worrying with Killian so that's why I don't ask for help anymore."

Duanna looked at him "I already spoke to the council for a day of rest and that isn't what they told me." she seemed confused.

Nova smiled "So lets stay here for a and then return home."

Demonia smiled "You can return to training Nova now."

Diva smiled "I told him not to fall asleep on the couch."

Uh nodded "ok...I'll be back later"

Vivian smiled and nodded "ok.."

Zafon laughed a little more then calm down, he walked over to diva and kissed her on the lips "vincent will be home later on...he is still at the training grounds" he sighed

Aeron shrugged and filled the rest out." He handed it to the secretary. "You know whatever. Its my last year. I won't burn anything down this time. That was actually my yearly resolution. Fun fact!" He grinned. It was obvious the secretary was getting annoyed with him. She gave him the stuff he would need and he seemed happy. "Bye! Nice meeting you." He walked out into the hallway and noticed students everywhere. Being homescholed for a bit, he wasn't used to so many people in one place. In seconds, he was gone. He walked out of the school. His schools he went to never had this many students. He panicked.

Axoret demanded "what is it? I'm trying to care for you and yet you keep pushing me away. But let me care."

Viktor knew he was caught but he smiled genuinely and said "well I mean I just know what they said. I mean things change."

Leta appeared in front of him with Delaney "And where do you think you are going? I thought you wanted to come to school. Look if you want I'll fill out the forms for you two to leave class early before the halls are crowded." she sighed "I just want you two to enjoy your last year in a public school."

"That maid had poison on her blade....same stuff that's inside brother...glad I killed her, she slipped by mom when she was killing the maid's subordinates." she sighed "I analyzed the poison and have the herbs her to help cure it."

Duanna started to get out of bed "I guess I will have to go see what has changed..." she was sad now, she had waited so long for him to be back and now he was gone "I feel like I'm losing him all over again...."

Diva sighed "Alright, I hope he talks soon..."

Nova led her to their favorite place next to a waterfall "We could have the wedding here"

Demonia returned to watching over Killian.

Aeron looked at her with a rebellious look on his face. "I... I may be a prince and very good with women but I don't get along with society. Once the real world kicks in, I'm useless. I'm not normal and people know that. I've always been tested differently." A girl was standing under a tree smoking. She heard the whole thing. "Look, this school may be s*** but the people here aren't that bad." She was a punk girl that was doing terribly in all her classes and barely went to school. She had short spiky blue hair with a blond under layer and deep blue eyes. She had piercings all over and some tattoos. She was beautiful. She was also Leos ex girlfriend. Aeron stared in bewilderment. He seemed back to normal. "Hey, the names Aeron." She just smiled and said "they call me Rayne." She had a deep raspy voice. Aeron and her were laughing about something as they went to class.

Axoret smiled and said "from the looks of it, it didn't look strong." He took the herbs and said "want me to help you?"

Viktor was sad that she was sad but then quickly said "they said that that he was I between worlds too much that it took a toll on his bed. That's all they know so I wouldn't bother seeing them."

Zafon hugged diva "I hope so soon too.."

Vivian followed nova and smiled happily when she saw the waterfall "that would be great.." she walked over to the water and kneeled down, she felt the water then smirked and looked at nova "want to go for a swim.."

Uh vanished then appeared at the training grounds, he looked around to see that nova and vivian were no where to be seen.

Delaney suddenly felt alone as her brother went on to class. Leta looked at Delaney worried "Don't worry once he sees that you're not behind him I'm sure he'll call for you or come looking." she was trying to cheer her up.

"It's not but it's been sitting in my arm for a few hours now...kinda why my movements were slow earlier. And if I didn't want your help I wouldn't have called for you." she wasn't trying to be rude but it was just how she spoke.

Duanna looked down and started to cry "I don't believe it....I won't.....he's my other half......I would feel it if he wasn't coming back....."

Nova jumped in before she could ask "What's taking you so long slow poke."

"He use to be so happy..." Diva looked down

Zafon sighed "I know...ever since that girls death two years ago..." he looked at diva "hey..why dont you try talking to him this time.."

Vivian giggled then jumped in too, she swam over to him.

Leo came over to them with a cigarette in his mouth. He smelled of pot. "Hey. Have you seen, Rayne??" He looked around. Already, it didn't look good for Aeron.

Axoret started to quickly prepare it. He frowned. "Why didn't you tell anyone?" He sighed.

Viktor frowned and said "I can't do it! This isn't right! Look, Michael reincarnated. I saw him and everything but... He doesn't remember you. He has no recollection of any of us. He's working for Lucifer who I just spoke to and... He's not well."

Leta looked down "She with Aeron..." she sighed and Delaney looked worried "Is she going to get him into trouble?"

"I didn't know until just now that it was because of a poison." she sat down "Really didn't think about it since it was taking so long to work."

"What do you mean he's not well?" she wiped her tears away, she was too drained of energy to even be angry.

Diva sighed "I have tried but he just stares out into the distance...."

Nova splashed her and then swam away to hide behind a rock.

Zafon sighed "I see.."

Vivian giggled when nova splashed her, she hsd closed her eyes so the water didnt get in them, she then opened them and looked around, she didnt see nova, she smirked then want under the water and swam around while looking for him.

Vincent sighed and stood up, he decided to go to visit Sarah's grave, he walked through the woods until he came to a large tree that had a tombstone in front of it, he stopped then looked around, he saw a rose bush and walked over and got a couple roses, the thorn's leaving a lot of cuts on his hand, he walked over to sarah's grave and laid the roses in front of the tombstone, he then sighed ".....I miss you so much sarah..I would give anything..to see you again.."

Leo chuckled and replied "honestly, he doesn't need her to get into trouble." He sighed and ran a hand through his hair. He was tired of having this new brother that he had to babysit. He walked off. "Doesn't matter I guess."

Axoret tended her wound, frowning. "Honey... Its Ok. Just bare with me."

Viktor rubbed the back of his head. "I might have hated him a little too much and overdid erasing his memory. He doesn't know who he is. I'll speak to the council about it. I promise.b

Delaney gripped onto Leo's arm "Tell me why you wanted to know, you may not care about what happens to Aeron but I do and Leta said her job is on the line..."

"I'm not in any pain if that's what you are thinking, it just makes the body numb and then shuts everything down." Kana had learned how to analyze poisons with it still being inside her "So hows Killian doing? Look what ever is left of the herbs make them into a paste and water them down, it won't taste good but it will help his cough until his doctor can bring in a better cure."

Duanna sighed "Take me there...I want to see Michael even if he doesn't know who I am....and then I might be able to help Lucifer." Luna walked in "I'll take her and deal with Lucifer myself, you damaged his mind and I already had a talk with the elder, they are returning my powers meaning I can restore certain things of the mind." she smiled.

Nova laid on his back as she searched for him.

Diva looked outside and didn't see Vincent "Where did he go?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back