Kingdom of Azriel [Inactive]

Vivian stopped and looked around "nova...stop hiding and come out"

Uh looked confused then sighed and smirked at her "you want me to train him today dont you.."

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

"Guards are awkward they just stand there... and nothing ever happens..." Rei said it awkwardly, but she stared at him defiantly, she would defend Lili, "Besides... it's not like it's that hard to get away from people..." Rei still felt awkward speaking to anyone, it was only with Lili that she felt truly comfortable. It took her a long time before she even spoke to Lucy when they first met. Old habits are hard to break.

"It is understandable. If it wasn't for all my tricks that allow me to get by, I might have ended up carrying one too," he took some cream and poured it into his tea, "Experiences are what make a person who they are." Then it suddenly dawned on him, "I must apologize, my lady, I have not properly introduced myself. He stood up from his chair removed his hat and bowed, "Shadow Man, pleased to make your acquaintance." He did not stare at her with his glowing white eyes as he usually did, or at least not until he stood up, but there was nothing boastful about it. It was only to show her that they were there and then he placed the hat back on his head. He understood he should show respect to Duanna and not tease her... at least until he got to know her better.

Nova laughed a little "Find me first."

Demonia smiled "If you don't mind."

Lucy was annoyed by Rei's little comment but ignored her "Come on we're going home." Lili stood up and glared at him "No! I am tired of you sheltering me just because you think I am the weak little minded sister that you knew." she held her hands up and a energy surge hit Lucy sending him back into a tree, knocking him out cold. Lili was scared at what she had just done and started to run towards the forest nearby, once she was in deep enough she stopped "What if I just killed him....." she looked terrified.

Duanna smiled "Surely you already know mine and that's why I skipped the introduction, you meant us no harm so I saw it has no need to make you tell me your name."

Rei held onto Lili's hair as they ran trying not to fall off. When they stopped Rei pat Lili's head, "Lili... Calm down... Your brother is stronger than that, I'm sure he's fine... Are you alright?"

"I see, still I should have remembered to make an introduction. It is my duty as a guest in your home, especially since I wasn't invited."

Lili nodded "I think I'm fine but I don't want to go back home." she closed her eyes and held onto a necklace that Duanna had given her after her mother Luna (Hell's real name) had died.

Duanna smiled and then looked worried "I need to leave. Something has happened to my niece, Lili. Sorry to cut our conversation short."

"Something happened to Lili? Is she alright?" His eyes widened and his face paled.

"What do you want to do then?" Rei asked worried.

Lili shook her head "I don't know, I have never attacked my brother like that before...."

Duanna looked at him wondering how he knew her but he had said that he was watching the royal families "She was visiting her mother's grave and her brother tried to force her home, she became upset and hit him with something, it ended up knocking him out cold and she is really freaked out."

Rei almost fell off when Lili shook her head but she regained her balance and said, "It will be alright Lili... Don't worry, I'll help you any way I can."

He sighed with relief, "I see, then it probably would be best to go get them... I may as well be off too, but I must say it was a pleasure meeting you." He stood and bowed again before turning to leave.

Vivian smirked then thought about something then blushed, she quickly shook it off then smirk as she kept looking around "and what do I get once I find you.."

Uh nodded his head and smiled "anything for you...I'll go and train him"

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Aeron was pleased with the company that night. He felt stronger than ever. He did a backflip off the balcony and landed on his feet on the first floor. He went toward the door. "Being an empath has its advantages..." He smirked, devilishly. He was walking in the city and saw a girl being attacked by a man. He growled, angrily. "Hey! What are you doing?" The man looked over and immediately attacked him. Aeron was too fast. He blocked and countered each attack and without thinking, he reached into the angel and stripped him of his wings an angel essence. The man fell to his knees panting. "It hurts so much..." Aeron had a smirk on his face but when people were staring at him with fear, he realized that he shouldn't be able to do that. He ran off.

Viktor saw the whole thing and ran into the palace. He threw open Duannas doors and said "Duanna... There is a human here. Aeron got into a fight and then not only stripped this man of his wings but ripped out all angel essence so therefore, he can never be angel again. Aeron ran off after people looked at him like he's a monster. We need to find him and keep a closer eye on him. We don't know what he's capable of."

Duanna sighed "Does Azriel still have some of the angels that my mother made fall? We may need them to help him figure out his powers. Lucifer might have raised him but he might have done more harm then good in some areas. I will go after you and you go see about the fallen." Duanna closed her books and walked out of her office, waited for Viktor to do the same and then locked it up. "Also send someone to check on Lili, she had recently knocked her brother out and she is scared."

Delaney had already started chasing after he brother. "Wait up!?"

"Anything you want but you have to find me first." Nova laughed.

Demonia smiled "Thank you, you may go now." Demonia started to walk towards Killian's room and Kana saw "Aww going to go check on the little baby?" Demonia sighed "You could be a little nicer to your brother considering how healthy you are."

Lili had started to cry as she waited to see if her message had got through "Maybe my aunt no longer cares about me...."

"Yes my lady." He bowed and then walked off. He hurried off to do everything Duanna asked of him.

Aeron jumped onto a tree with ease. "Why did you follow me? To look at me like I'm a monster and tell me that your better than me. Look, I dont know of my powers. They come out whenever and I don't reject them. Those girls you gave me... Well being an empath, I feed on emotions. That's why I need to have sex because lust, love and emotions such as those are the strongest feeling ones. I know you have powers that you can't tell anyone. I know your stronger than you lead on. I might have been trained by my father but he had no idea what my powers were until I purified him." He gasped, covering his mouth. He spoke too much. He wasn't aloud to speak of that because the only way to purify an angel is by doing a purification ritual. You cant force people to be purified.

Delaney shook her head "I only have one power and I can't control it at all....so why would I judge you." she hugged him "I only came to make sure you were okay, I'm sure mom has already been told what happened and she isn't the kind to punish someone for defending themselves, she will just try to help you learn how to control it." she giggled when he covered his mouth "Mom does that a lot to lesser angels, you must have gained that ability from her. Just wondering how much do you know about mom?"

A young lady was watching the two siblings from a distance.

"Mom? Nothing. Just the lies my father told me as a kid. He told me that she abandoned me because Iw was weak and that he was the only person that would protect me, yada yada yada. The usual bullshit lies. Why?" He looked down, letting her hug him but obviously felt uncomfortable.

Delaney let him go "Mom believe it or not was born in Hell, our grandmother is Demonia, have you heard of her? Anyways Demonia gave up her life so that mom could be born somehow that changed mother's energy into purity. Mom is a hell-born angel believe it or not. She was in our shoes at one time or another." Duanna soon walked up and sighed with relief "Thank goodness...I thought you two had ran off and I wouldn't see you for several days." Delaney sighed "When I become upset I have a tendency to run and hide for several days."

The lady that was watching them stepped on a twig and it snapped.

Aeron with incredible speed got in front of them and unsheathed his sword. "Who's there and why were you spying on us?" He kept an arrogant smirk on his face.

They looked terrified "I woke up here and was just trying to find someone who could help me....I didn't mean to spy it just looked like a personal moment that you were having so I didn't want to be a bother....I don't even know who I am....." Duanna walked over "Please put your sword away, she is unarmed so no reason to to have our weapons out." Duanna smiled and was just trying to be very calm with everyone so that no accident happened.

Aeron sheathed his sword and said coldly "I dont trust her... There is something off about her." He held Delaney close, protectively. "She doesn't go near Delaney. If she does, I'll be the one to cut off her head."

Duanna looked at the person and her eyes started to glow, once they were done Duanna fell to her hands and knees panting "We need to keep her away from your father....I won't have her kill herself again....." Delaney looked at the lady and then at her mom "You saw her previous life didn't you?" Duanna nodded and slowly stood up. "Let's get Luna to the castle." the person smiled that she had a name.

Lili sat in the woods crying and scared.

Lucy woke up and looked around and started laughing "Now that was fun, if she could do things like that more often I may not worry so much."

Demonia checked in on Killian who had fallen ill once more, she always wished she could help him but he never accepted any help he could get.

Aeron stopped when he heard the name Luna. Being the mischievous child he is, he read the letter before he gave it to his father. He knew who she was. He rushed over to her and picked her up. "I've got her. Delaney... You help mom." He walked off, without another word. When he got to the palace, he went into the guest room and laid her on the bed. He wet a towel and rested it on her forehead. He was very careful with her. He studied her face. "Do you really not remember anything?" He asked. "Not even my father?"

Delaney did so seeming confused but helped their mom back home.

Luna looked at him "I don't know anything or how I even came to be here. Should I know who he is?"

Aeron sighed, looking down. "Its not important anymore. You should be fine but..." He smirked and leaned in kissing her. He was stealing away her pain about not knowing who she was and replaced it with pleasure. When he was done, he licked his lips. "It taste so good."

Luna smiled at him "I wonder how many hearts you have stolen with kisses like that...." she wasn't interested in him like most girls probably would be, in her mind she thought he was to young and would see him more as a baby brother or son before and anything else.

Duanna was resting in her room "I swear....I really need to gain control of that power...." she had gained some new abilities since ruling Heaven but they always took so much out of her.

Aeron looked at her and said "dont worry. I just needed strength. I would never be interested in my father's..." He clenched his teeth and looked down. "I thought I'd be happy to finally meet you but... I'm not." He stood up and walked out of the room, slamming the door shut. He sighed. He sensed that Duanna was back and was going to see her.

Viktor was tending to Lucys injuries after being thrown to a tree. "You really need soldiers to protect you. Its not good for the king."

Duanna had her eyes close, she felt like the room was spinning. Delaney waited outside of the room in case she was needed.

Lucy laughed "It was my sister, if I had known she had powers like that then I might have been able to dodge them. I'll be fine, I'm just worried about where Lili ran off too." he sighed "So how annoyed is Duanna with us? I received a letter from her, seems someone has gotten into my office lately and wants us to wage war on Heaven."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back