Kingdom of Azriel [Inactive]

When he called down, he said softly "when I was little, I caught my dad having an affair. He didn't care that I saw him having sex with this girl, he continue. Anyways a week later, my mom was missing. I asked my dad but he told me that mom went for a walk. That night, I saw my moms naked, mutilated body in my dads room. He raped her before killing her. The next day, my dad was with the girl again. She was all over him. I've never felt so lonely. That's why I'm so possessive of you. I dont want to feel lonely again. I act tough but really, I'm just a child. I'm so pathetic." He let the tears roll down his cheek. He looked adorable and innocent for once in his life. He was scared to lose her.

Uh looked at Axoret then looked down as he thought, axoret had a rough life like uh, but uh didnt have a family, his family had all been killed in front of him when he was a 6, he had been living alone until he was 14 when zafon had found him, uh sighed then walked over to axoret to help him up, he put axorets arm around his shoulder and lifted him slowly so he wouldnt feel more pain "I understand the feeling of being alone...I know the feel all to well..lets get you back to your room so you can rest.."

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Axoret didn't fight against him for once. He let the boy take him to his room. He was breathing steadily as he laid in his own bed. He said softly "your name... I think you deserve a real name." He fell asleep. He could be kind when he wanted to. He wasn't that bad of a person despite what he made himself look like.

Uh laid axoret down on his bed, he listened to axoret as he spoke and watched as he fell asleep, uh sighed "I have a real name....I just dont like it.."

The next day, Axoret woke up early and was cooking breakfast. The servants were watching him nervously but when he yelled "breakfast is ready," they sighed in relief. He raised an eyebrow. Prince Viktor walked into the kitchen and fell to one knee. "My lord,you called." Axoret smiled and said "come eat breakfast with us." The servants gasped but didn't question his intentions. They just opened the door to the dining room for them and let Axoret serve breakfast.

Demonia walked into the kitchen with her robe on and yawned "I still think you should be resting, my step mother gave you a good look over while you slept and did what she could...." she sat down at the table, she smiled when she saw Viktor "Good to see you again." Kana and Nova came racing in and Kana had trip nova so she could get to the kitchen first "I win!" she shouted, Nova walked in and sighed sitting down next to her.

Diva was back at her house asleep in bed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Uh was sitting at the corner of the room on the floor watching everything. Vivian followed nova and kana into the kitchen and giggled when kana tripped nova, she leaned against the wall in the room while keeping on guard for anything that might suddenly happen.

Zafon was back at his house with diva, he was laying in the bed with her and looking at her, he smiled then gently touched her cheek and rubbed it.

Demonia saw UH and sighed "If it's alright with Axoret you can come eat with us." she saw how vivian walked in with Nova. "So Nova dear who is your girl friend?" she smiled

Vivian blushed nervously and looked away, she sighed as she quickly calmed herself down. Uh looked at demonia and smiled "its ok...I am only here to guard you guys.."

"She is the daughter of a friend of mine. She'll be staying with us." Viktor grunted and stood up. He sai "I should leave." Axoret put his plate down and said "we need to talk but lets eat first." Viktor sat back down. He was nervous being around so many people that a couple a weeks ago all wanted him dead. "Lets all enjoy ourselves." Viktor looked at him curiously and asked "what's the occasion?" Axoret grinned and said "today is the anniversary of my fathers death and the day that I was crowned king. Oh and one more thing. Today is the anniversary of the day I met the most amazing girl who ever existed. Can you all guess who that is?" He winked at Demonia. Compared to last night, he was in a really good mood.

"Mom! She's just a friend!" Nova's face became very red "And dad, Vivian was a bodyguard to your friend, not child." he laughed as he saw his mother's face became red. Demonia looked down as her face became red. Kana laughed.

Vivian watched them and smiled slightly at how happy they were. Uh chuckled lowly when he saw demonia blush, he hadnt seen that in a while.

"Whatever. She's still a child." He smiled and then looked at Viktor. He sighed and said "do you love my daughter?" Viktor's eyes widened but then he slowly nodded. "Do you realize she could never love you because of Michael?" Viktor nodded even slower as I'd he realized this reality long ago. "Yet you still wish to be with her?" Viktor nodded. He stood up and bowed. "My lord, I can not be of your guard again because of certain circumstances. I love Duanna but that's not why you asked me to come here. I will protect her, yes but I must remain in hiding. Please just... Don't kick me out of your kingdom. That's the only thing I ask of you." Axoret thought about it and then asked "are you ready to be stripped of your lordship and live as a peasant in my kingdom?" Viktor nodded and then Axoret whispered something to a servant. He watched the servant scurry off and he said "sit. Continue your last breakfast in the palace." He smiled and watched Viktor awkwardly sit. He sipped his wine.

Viktor nodded. "Yes." Axoret snickered and said "I sensed you since you came back to Azriel. You know you aren't discreet about anything." Viktor looked away and clenched his fist. "Why aren't you sending soldiers after Lucifer for kidnapping the princess?" Axoret froze and then put his wine down. "Do you think I'm stupid and haven't thought of that? I would but we don't know where he is and I can't waste any more of my soldiers. Most of them are dead because their idiots and decided to attack Hell without my direct order." He sighe

Demonia looked upset and worried and she thought about some of the things missing from hell "Dearest please excuse me....speaking of Hell I need to return there and see how things are going and if anything has been found....."

Viktor was silent and smiled a little. "Well... If your not going to find him, I will. Thank you for the breakfast, my lord." He walked off and Axoret yelled "come back here. That's an order." Viktor bowe and left without another word.

Duanna appeared in front of Viktor and glared at him "You will not go after Lucifer. He has my son...as much as I want my son back I know Lucifer won't hand him over with out a fight and that could get my son hurt....."

Demonia kissed Axoret on the cheek "Forgive me for leaving....there is just something really valuable that went missing....."

Viktor said "but what if Lucifer hurts your son anyways? He's a cold hearted murderer and... I couldn't stand seeing you suffer anymore. Please... At least let me look for him so I could give you a hint of good news. Lately, its only been bad news. I hate seeing you upset. Please... I promise if I find him, I won't attack. I will just tell you."

Rei looked at Lili, "are... Are we staying here...? We aren't going back there, to your home?" The battle had been... Lots of people died. Rei felt sad but mostly she wondered where her master was, but she was sure he was alright.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

"Thank you so much." He smiled a little. I promise to visit you as much as possible." He walked past her.

(Yeah. I haven't recieved a response but as long as he knows about it then it should be fine."

Uh stood up and looked at demonia "demonia...if its ok..can I join you in going to hell.." he bowed his head "that is if axoret if fine with it.."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back