Kingdom of Azriel [Inactive]

"I will let him know." she looked at Cinder "I wish I could have spoken with her, she seems more misunderstood than an enemy...hopefully I can speak with her another time. I just hate all this fighting between family....it only causes more pain and hurts others that is close to them..."

"True, if we can't keep our own family strong how will we keep the realms stable. Please convince Michael if you can I fear if we do have that conversation it will end badly. "

Sent from my Z768G using Tapatalk 2

"I will try my best. I hope next time that we meet it will be better....also Leta wanted me to tell you that she is happy that you aren't afraid of her marking like everyone else is, it means a lot to her." Duanna smiled at him

Fayde smiled at the mention of his niece. "It's no problem, tell her I said to keep practicing, but to stay out of trouble."

"I will let her know." Duanna walked over and placed a necklace on the nightstand next to Cinder "When she wakes up let her know it is a friendly gift, Michael and her may not get along but it doesn't mean that she and I aren't allowed to be friends." she waved bye and then appeared in Hell in front of Lucifer "Hello."

Vivian giggled and smiled "well then I guess we are going to be stuck here for a while"

Saya followed kuro to the shop.

UH walked through the woods as he headed to zafon's house, he figure that he owned zafon a big apology for everything, he sighed as he thought about what would happen once he got to zafon's.

Zafon was laying on the couch taking a nap, three of his and diva's kids were going to play a prank on him and use a marker to draw on his face.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Fayde picked up the necklace then set it down. He turned. He stood up and walked out of his room and onto the balcony he jumped spreading his wings and gliding down to the practice area gliding dosn to a spot where he could observe his huntresses training.

Rei was taken back. She had never encountered someone like that. It only made her more determined to stay. She also worried that she just got a friend only to lose her. "Yes. You are my friend I don't want to leave you in danger."

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Cinder slowly woke up and coughed a little. A man appeared beside her and she sat up. "What are you doing here?" She asked. He grabbed her tightly and then kissed her. She tried to push him away but he was too strong for her. "You should never have left!" Her black wings opened and she coward in the corner. When he hit her she screamed. He pulled a knife on her. She screamed louder, her body shaking. She couldn't fight back because of her weakness. He smirked. "You were so beautiful and talented. Its such a waste to kill you." He pocketed the knife. "Your coming back with us." He dragged her down the hallway and she fought against his strength stubbornly.

Vivian the fairy examined a set of nails out of boredom. I have endured boredom long enough! She suddenly thought and without further hesitation she fluttered down and in the direction of the town out of curiosity. She wouldn't just walk in their of course. Vivian couldn't draw much attention to herself, there always seemed to be killers of some sort now'a'days. The fairy flitted into town from above, looking down at anyone or anything she passed.

Duanna sighed as she approached Lucifer "You know I really hate you...."

"Yea good thing there's rooms in the area so that we can rest when we need to, you should let me know if and when you get tired and we'll stop to rest.

Kuro paid for a ball and handed it to Saya.

Diva sighed and took the pen away hitting all three on the head. "Leave your father alone he is tired."

Lili sighed "Alright....I'm just worried that it will be me that gets possessed and you will get hurt."

Duanna looked annoyed "Damn hunger can on truly be satisfied by your blood...."

Kit knocked on Axoret's door very hard, he was worried about Lilith and what would happen to her soon if he didn't get her help.

"I'm glad you see it my way." He slit his hand and handed it to her. "Aren't you afraid of our blood connection?" He stood up and approaches her. He then pulled his wrist away from her and licked it clean. He kissed her deeply, letting the blood flow through her mouth.

Axoret answered and as soon as he saw Lilith, he quickly took her from him and laid her on the bed. "What happened? Who is this?"

Rei looked up at her, "Don't worry, I won't get hurt." Rei knew... But her master made sure she always kept this secret.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Annika nervously roamed around the forest. It wasn't that she was worried about getting lost, she no-longer feared such a thing; she was nervous because of the silence. She was probably being paranoid but she felt like something was about to pounce out of no-where and attack her. It wasn't illegal. In fact no-body cared about some unknown, too-scared-to-show-her-face commoner.

Duanna quickly drank the blood then slapped him "I am your brother's wife, don't you ever do that again or so help me I will suffer with the agony of hunger and die with your kids!"

"She was out looking for the prince, she hadn't returned so I was worried, when I found her a girl was ordering other demons to attack her....I got caught up in it but I knew I needed to get her back here..." Kit had several daggers and arrows sticking out of him, it was amazing that he was even still moving, let alone standing.

Lili stayed on guard "Maybe I should return home instead of facing whatever it is." her fear was starting to surface.

"Did it for you. My blood is like a drug. I have to eventually wean you off it or else you'll still need it even after you give birth. I have little to no interest in you. Don't get all obsessive." He leaned against the wall. "I only raped you for Hell and for myself."

He clenched his fist and said "I'll tend to you as well." He wet a towel and cleaned her wounds. His touch was light and delicate. He made sure not to hurt her.

Fayde sensed whoever it was as soon as they appeared having a magical connection to his palace. He heard Cinders screams and his eyes turned black, rage filling him. He summoned his sword then teleported to where her presence was, he processed the situation quickly and raised his blade to the man's throat. He glared at the man resuming his angelic form, his massive black wings dwarfing those of the intruder, his claws were poised to strike. "If you know who I am you'll know what I can do, you'll also know that you have attempted to abduct my sister. Cease now and I'll kill you quickly, continue and you will wish you had never been born."

"This is the man you left me for?" He looked at Fayde coldly and said "she's my girlfriend. Were going out on a date. Isn't that right?" Cinder looked down, avoiding Faydes gaze. She replied "yes." He growled and hit her to the floor. "Yes, master." He smirked and said "you can't do anything if she wants to be with me."

Fayde's hand flashed out and instantly wrapped around his neck. "Does it look like I care. She clearly fears you, and thats not love." He squeezed harder barely exerting his strength. "I'll make this easy for you, release her and die quickly, or ELSE." His tone remained cold Fayde could be worse than Lucifer or better than Michael. All depending on his mood.

The man growled and released her but before Fayde could touch him, he was sliced in half and collapsed. Cinder collapsed from using her powers and started to have a seizure. She clearly couldn't use her powers anymore but they were still there somewhere.

Duanna sighed "Its the kids that crave the blood, I hate the taste of the stuff."

Kit smiled "Sir I will be fine, I can tend to myself, I just wanted to make sure Lilith got the attention she needed for her wounds."

Rei thought for a moment then decided to say, "We can do whatever makes you comfortable, but I won't leave your side, whichever decision you choose." Rei really wanted to see the person with the possession powers but her friend was much more important.

"Uh huh..." He smiled a little and shooed her away as he sat on the throne. He sat there, alone.

Axoret started to bandage her wounds. He nodded at Kit. "Her wounds are pretty bad. There's not much I can do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back