Kingdom of Azriel [Inactive]

Lucifer was completely different now. He seemed to have lost all kindness from his body. It was now all darkness. He yelled "I won't let you say no to me!!" He hit her to the ground. His eyes were blood red. He then laid his eyes on Hell. "Fine run back to your weak, pathetic life like the ant you are." He walked off. He walked into the palace and smirked. He was king. "Lucy!!" He sat on his throne.

For once, Rei smiled back. The expression felt weird on her face so it was gone all to quickly. "Friend... Is... there any way I can help you?... That's what friends do right?"

Duanna ran to Azriel and to the palace, she was out of breath.

Lucy appeared, bowing to him and smiling "Yes father?"

"You are already helping me just by being here." Lili smiled as a few tears streamed down her face.

"Keep an eye on Duanna and her state. Oh and Viktor... He should be punished for his crimes. Find him for me. Where is your mother?" He looked at Lucy with cold eyes.

"People can cry when they are sad or happy, I am crying because I am happy." Lili wiped her tears away the best she could.

"Mother is in the village but that seems to be where she stopped. She doesn't seem to want to come to the castle. Shall I send the guards out to search for her?" Lucy enjoyed the change in his father, it was what he wanted.

"Mom! Dad!" Duanna was crying.

"Find her... If she refuses to come bow to me, drag her back home." He smirked and started to laugh evilly.

Axoret came to her and asked "is that really you?" He hugged her tightly, happy to see her. "Your mom... Do you remember what happened?"

Duanna cried more "Did I kill mom?"

"As you wish father, after mother I will keep an eye on Duanna and send guards to find Viktor." Lucy stood up and left to find his mother.

"Well sometimes it feels like you have a lump in your throat, other times it can feel like a weight has been taken off your shoulders. It really depends on the reason of crying." Lili didn't know how to explain crying

Axoret was silent, refusing to answer.

"Good." He smirked. He ran a hand through his hair. Everything was falling into place. This power felt amazing. He has never felt power like this. He loved it.

"I'm sorry...I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to....I feel like I am losing everything and everyone.....and I am making everyone feel the same way...." Duanna looked down.

Lucy left and soon enough he came back in and had villagers carrying her in "Mom put up a slight fight but she's alive I thought that would be all that matters. Do you wish me to go after Duanna now?"

Axoret held her close and whispered "soon, she is to be reincarted." He smiled a bit, pleased with himself.

Lucifer nodded and waved off Lucy. "You look magnificent, my love." He lifted her chin. "Sit upon the throne beside me... Be my Queen." He wanted Lilith as his Queen but she'll do for now. He smirked.

Hell pulled away from him "Just lock me away....I would only sit next you if you were still the man that I loved." she sighed.

"I need to go to heaven to check on Michael.....i don't care if it kills me or how much it hurts......I need him to know that it was Lilith and not me that Viktor kissed....." Duanna looked down

"That man... Is no more. I am powerful. I can give you power..." He touched her cheek but then turned his back to her. "Take her to the prisons. She will be flogged until she learns how to treat her king. Oh and find a strong hostbody for my new Queen Lilith... Good bye, Hell. It was fun while it lasted." He watched them take her away with his cold dead eyes.

"Go..." Axoret smiled as he released her.

The villagers that had hold of her screamed and turned to ash "You really think you can just lock me away, it was an impossible request." the villagers outside started to scream "How will you be a king when you have no one to rule over?" he left the room on her own, her skin not even crackling from the pain she was causing others.

Duanna kissed his cheeked and then appeared in heaven, it hurt her to the point that she let out a small scream and then quickly covered her mouth.

Vivian looked at nova then smirked as she nodded to let him know that she would go with him.

Saya looked at kuro and smiled "oh..its ok, not your fault.."

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

"Lucy!!!" He screamed. He needed him back. He was pacing the throne room, angrily. "Lucy!!!" He screamed again.

Michael was being tended to in the infirmary but he was still quite weak. He could talk though and he was a awke.

Lucy sighed as he heard his father and reappeared "Yes father?"

Once Duanna was over the pain she slowly got up and soon found Michael "dear....I'm home...." she tried to smile at him hoping that he didn't hate her for what Lilith made her do.

Nova sighed once he saw his sister and heard what had happened "Sorry but it seems like out trip to hell was canceled" he laughed.

Vivian giggled and smiled a little "thats ok.." she looked away alittle and pouted slightly then sighed lightly, she wanted to see what hell was like but couldnt.

"Protect Hell and... Kill your mother for being a traitor." He looked out the window. He watched his people screw and he punched the wall in frustration.

Michael smiled and said "welcome home deary!" One of the nurses say "if he says anything weird, my lady, it is most likely the pain medication we gave him."

"You should be very happy that you didn't get to see it." Nova seemed to read her easily.

Kuro looked at her "You probably want a bath don't you? It must have been a while since you had one."

Duanna nodded at the nurse and walked over to him "Dear I'm sorry for what happened...I just want you to know that it was Lilith that made me kiss Viktor...seems she had been in my body since I was brought back...." she kissed him on the cheek "Do I have feeling for Viktor...yes but not enough that would ever make me betray how I feel for you....I love you enough to die for you."

Lucy looked shocked "Dad I can't do that....I will do anything for you but kill mom...."

Michael smiled at her but said "well he's gone isn't he? He left. He's no more. He's dead. Oh well." He started to laugh.

Lucifer turned to face him and he demanded "did you just say no to me?" He put a knife to his son's throat. "I guess I was wrong about you. You are a disappointment."

Interesting." Rei's Master never cried so it was the first time she thought to ask the question. "I can do something interesting too. I usually keep it a secret but... Do you want to see?"

Vivian looked at nova "thats what makes it all the more interesting.." she smiled.

Saya looked at her clothes to see that they were all dirty, she then looked at kuro then nodded "yea...but I dont have anything to wear at the moment other then the clothes I'm wearing now"

Lucy didn't care about the knife but he didn't want to be a disappointment "Fine....I'll do it...."

Duanna sighed "he might be...are you angry with me still...?"

Lili smiled "Sure!"

"I'll find you something then." Kuro smiled.

"I can show you some images but it's really not a good idea to go there since my mother is no longer queen." Nova sighed "Those were the days, once a week torture and then party the rest of the time."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back