Kingdom of Azriel [Inactive]

Takashi smiled "I see...I'd like to meet him sometime"

Zafon sighed and smiled at her "ok..then I'll go" he wraps his arm around her waist and pulls her into a passionate kiss.

Juliana followed close behind her.

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Tapatalk

Viktor's eyes widened and said "from the looks of it, I don't think the two have touched each other in a while but anything can happen. Maybe this child is a miracle. It could actually bring the two together."

Exiriya frowned and said "its almost over. Just bare with me and breathe."

"I am worried since she came to earth...." Sephrith looked at Duanna and Leta stayed by her side "We need to find my dad...." vines started to come into the room "They say that my mom is fading....some part of her is bleeding internally....." she was about to cry again.

"I will have to ask Lilith if its okay." kit smiled

Diva kissed him back "Call if you have any problems." she smiled

"This is the best place in town, also don't cause any trouble." Lilith glared at her.

"I don't believe you!" She cried into him. Though he was right. Soon soft cries were heard as Nadia pulled out the child. She took Exiriya's hand and pulled him over. "Exiriya, cut the cord."

Viktor yelled out to his guards "go get Michael. At this rate, he's the only one that can heal her..m as far as I know, he's causing this." He growled angrily and watched his servants scurry off.

Exiriya grinned as he cut the cord. He smiled a bit as he held Semira close. "Shhh... Its Ok. Its over." He kissed her forehead.

Takashi sighed "I see.."

Zafon looks at her and smiles "I will...lets go eat lunch now"

Juliana looked at the inn then looked at lilith "no problem..." she walks into the inn and looks around, she then noticed kit and takashi, she could easily tell that takashi was a vampire, she glared at him then walked over to the bar.

Demonia walked into the room and picked Leta up "I'm not sure what is going on but I don't want Leta in here, she doesn't need to see her mother like this." A lady suddenly appeared in the room shrouded in darkness and starts walking towards Duanna "Hell stay away from her now, Duanna doesn't feel well" all that could be seen from the darkness that is covering Hell is her twisted smile, as if she was enjoying the misery that was filling the room "Maybe I'll ease her pain and rip the fetus right out of her." she stepped forward and within a blink of an eye she was at Duanna's bedside, Demonia looked shocked to hear that Duanna was with child. "Hell just leave please...?"

Hell ignored her and used a spell to make her hand pass into Duanna's stomach, Duanna quickly woke up from the pain and the darkness she was feeling and started to scream for Michael, Hell smiled as she heard the screams and didn't care who she screamed for.

Sephrith went to attack Hell but she used some shadows to slam him against a wall. Demonia was powerless to do anything but watch. Leta didn't know who Hell was but she used her powers and vines came in through the window and started to wrap around Hell, she was trying to be careful since Hell had her hand inside Duanna.

Nova tried to pull Hell away from his sister but fell to the ground in extreme pain, everything he had been taught gave him a high pain tolerance so for something to hurt him means that it is a great amount of pain.

Diva walks inside where the kids are already eating lunch and two boys are on the table sword fight and Diva just sighs and laughs a little.

"We have penalties for those that try to break our peace." Lilith then let her be alone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Semira rested against Exiriya. Her breathing starting to slow. "i still hate you." She muttered softly and cuddled close to him.

Nadia began to clean the crying child. "I don't think they like me."

(Is it a boy or girl?"

Juliana walked to the bar and told the inn keeper that she needed a room for 3 nights, she payed for the room then ordered a drink, she set at the bar and glanced over at kit and takashi.

Zafon follow diva and noticed what the kids were doing, he started laughing

Michael appeared behind Hell and he grabbed her, sending light energy through her body. He wasn't aiming to kill her, just maybe cause her severe pain. He whispered in her ear "let go of her before I lock you inside Hell for all of eternity." The thing about Michael was, despite his purity, he still smelled so much like Lucifer.

"He looks so beautiful." He smiled a bit and then playfully asked "so when are we having our next kid?"

Hell quickly did as he asked thinking Lucifer had returned, in her crazed state of mind she didn't think about the energy that was sent through her body, Duanna lay there panting. Hell struggled with the vines to turn and when she saw that it was Michael she became enraged "You're not Lucifer! You will pay for this angel! I suggest you find some where to hide your darling wife because not even sending her to Heaven will keep her safe." her right arm had turned to stone suddenly, she quickly vanished from the room, Duanna lay in the bed weakly, her marks were burning her but the pain was nothing compared to what she had just felt, she reached out for Michael, her voice barely heard "I'm sorry..."

Diva looked at Zafon "You know the boys only listen to you so ask them to get down." she was still giggling.

Kit noticed Juliana but really didn't look at her and gave a serious look to Takashi "She smells of your kind...." talking about the smell around Juliana

Michael kneeled down and kissed her deeply, the first time in months. "I guess I might have been so upset about you not bearing children and tried to ignore it by locking myself up and constantly doing work. I am so sorry. After my mother died... I wanted to be a good leader. A better one then her." He kissed her once more, ignoring the pain he was feeling. It seems to be that whatever pain, whether emotional or physical, he would feel it and it would inflict upon him. They were like one person now.

Sephrith stood up "Michael...she has a fetus growing inside her somehow, in her current state she could die from the child." he walked over to Nova who was panting from the pain, Sephrith helped him to a chair. Duanna smiled as she felt Michael's lips pressed against hers. "I just wanted to be a good wife for you...I'm sorry....I'm so sorry that I wasn't good enough...." it almost sounded like she was saying goodbye for some reason and Demonia became worried, she handed Leta to Viktor "Take her somewhere she doesn't need to see this and then have a doctor come in, Sephrith might be good with healing but he is no doctor."

Viktor looked at Michael and asked "can you heal her better than Sephiroth because of your connection?" Michael nodded and said "a doctor can't do anything for an angel. I would rather not have one of Axorets doctors come in."

Duanna's body started to become cold "I love you....I only have enough energy to save one of us." Demonia thought back to when her and Nasir were together and how happy they had been but then she used her life to protect him from Sephrith's attack at killing him and died in his place..."It's happening all over again....I said the same thing when Nasir had fought Sephrith...." Sephrith looked at Duanna "You would really leave those that love you like your mother did just to save your child....they will grow up just like you but if you are a hell-born angel then whats to say your child won't be a heaven-born demon." Sephrith was trying to say something that would get her to fight a little so that she could get the help she needed. Leta struggled, she didn't want to leave the room she want to say "I'm not going anywhere...I am staying in this room with my mommy and daddy...."

Michael looked away, terrified of losing the one person he actually truly loved because of how selfish he is. He then leaned in and whispered "tell me what to do." He wanted her to fight but knew she didn't have enough time. He grippe her shirt a little. A tear even threatened his eyes and finally slipped down his cheek.

Duanna smiled a little "Please help me save our son..." Demonia rest a hand on Michael's shoulder "Is there a way to connect her life to Heaven? I am connected to Hell which is why its hard to truly kill me. Even if she dies she will come back if you can connect her" Leta touched a vine and made it glow "Daddy...I can help and my friends said they would help too even if it meant giving up their life to help momma..."

"She's connected to me which, if she dies, it will be excruciating for me but whatever. I can probably connect her to heaven. Usually, we would need a whole ritual set up but I don't think we have time." He frowned a bit.

Leta walked over to Michael "Daddy....I can help....watch...." she pointed to Duanna and the vines wrapped around Duanna's hands and feet then they started to glow, Duanna's body started to get warm again "My friends said that they would help keep momma alive until you healed her. Momma saved me from the garden so this time the garden and I save momma." she smiled and Demonia watched "Maybe there is some hope that Duanna doesn't turn out like me...?"

Michael nodded and kissed Leta's forehead before disappearing. Moments later, he came back with the counsel. They all got into positions and started to say a spell that caused Duanna pain like never before. When the spell was over, Michael breathed out a little. "She is officially connected to Heaven." One of the angels said "she's fading fast. If what you said is true, we have to cut the baby out before they die with her." Michael bit his lip and said "I'll do it."

Duanna smiled "I'm sorry...I didn't mean to be such a burden on you....maybe if I hadn't ran from our home I wouldn't be like this now...I'll summon what energy I have left to make sure our son will survive.....and to think in four more months I could have walked into your office and surprised you with a son..." she laughed a little. Demonia made sephrith and nova follow her out of the room, they didn't need to be there and Demonia didn't want to. Leta started to cry but tried to hold it in and then ran out of the room and the vines withered and died from giving their life to Duanna.

Michael kissed her deeply and he cut her open to take out their son. The child was quiet but alive. He handed him off to an angel so they could keep him safe and make sure nothing happens He held onto Duann's hand and said "I love you..."

"I love you too....please forgive me for not being a better wife...." her wings started to lose their luster and shine and her eyes slowly drained of life becoming glazed over "I'm sorry for leaving you alone...." her skin quickly became ice cold once the vines died "Please help Leta...she doesn't know us and now she is...." she closed her eyes unable to finish what she was saying and her hand slipped out of his, a light started to surround her.

"No..." He frowned a bit but when he turned to Leta, he smiled hopefully to comfort her. "Is there a possibility that I can take her to the heavens with us." One of the angels didn't seem to know. "We can't tell what she is. If we purify her, maybe but we don't know the effect it would have on someone so young."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back