• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy King and prisoner of war

Jasonanderson

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello I was thinking about doing a potential king and POW RP one can be Dom and the other sub it's up to you. Or throughout their many interactions it could become a romantic relationship. I was thinking if needed it could start out during the capture or potentially before whichever version you desire. Names and etc can change but here's a intro I just thought of off the top of my head if Interested reply or message

It was a blistery chilly winter morning as the Sun barley peeked through the clouds occasionally giving away patches of sun to the majestic white seaside Castle. A winding road lead from the occasionally annoying villagers down below. The road cut through the village all the way to the twisty turning dirt road to the cliff side Castle

The road started out dirt in the village before gradually becoming paved as it weaved throughout the kingdom. There had been annoying reports of revolts murmuring through the village below but King Leo the youngest of the Anderson monarch at 19 paid no attention to the sulcious rumors.

He was a sturdy muscler 5'11 200 pounds with shimmering Ocean Blue eyes and wavy long jet black hair in his traditional crown and cape. He was known to have become more ruthless as his parents passed away a few months ago. He made his way through the stained glass hallways beautifully casting a rainbow of hues down the velvet Red staircase into the sugary white kitchen floore below as a maid made him breakfast a guard whispered that a prisoner had started a revolution but has since been queled and captured

She was short and strong. Her height not saying much for the fire packed into her being. Her a burn hair striking against her stormy eyes, pushing her further to stand out in a place where it was best to fit in.

But she wore her red with pride. Cuts and bruises covering her body. Her revolt was planned and ready. The only problem: a rat. A dammed rat. Miss Leona Drid was caught for her treason, forced away for her beliefs.

She never went down without a fight though. And she, her tiny 5’2 frame, would not stop her. She clawed and but and punched, leaving marks on anything she could. She would have set fire to the world if she could have.

But the cells provided no light and no torches. Brick walls and only the promise of death to bring her any comfort. But she wanted that no? Death to a child born out of wedlock?

She was short and strong. Her height not saying much for the fire packed into her being. Her a burn hair striking against her stormy eyes, pushing her further to stand out in a place where it was best to fit in.

But she wore her red with pride. Cuts and bruises covering her body. Her revolt was planned and ready. The only problem: a rat. A dammed rat. Miss Leona Drid was caught for her treason, forced away for her beliefs.

She never went down without a fight though. And she, her tiny 5’2 frame, would not stop her. She clawed and but and punched, leaving marks on anything she could. She would have set fire to the world if she could have.

But the cells provided no light and no torches. Brick walls and only the promise of death to bring her any comfort. But she wanted that no? Death to a child born out of wedlock?
Leo slinked away strolling down to the damp dark dungeon down in the deepest bowels of the castle. He opens the door and stepped inside putting a candle down on the floor. The flickering light occasionally cast a glow across the room

He was quite surprised at the sight of a woman. He had always made sure to treat the women throughout his kingdom alot better than the men. He walked up to her with his septor he lifted her chin up with it.

"Why are you doing this? Who are you? speak now he snarled

She glared at him and pushed away his septor, not caring what he would do to her. “I won’t tell you shit!” She snapped and stood, realizing how much smaller she was than him.

She didn’t plan to tell him anything, no matter how much status he had. She was always secretive and kept her life secret from even those closest to her.

“Just kill me! I don’t want anything to do with you!”
Leo slinked away strolling down to the damp dark dungeon down in the deepest bowels of the castle. He opens the door and stepped inside putting a candle down on the floor. The flickering light occasionally cast a glow across the room

He was quite surprised at the sight of a woman. He had always made sure to treat the women throughout his kingdom alot better than the men. He walked up to her with his septor he lifted her chin up with it.

"Why are you doing this? Who are you? speak now he snarled

She glared at him and pushed away his septor, not caring what he would do to her. “I won’t tell you shit!” She snapped and stood, realizing how much smaller she was than him.

She didn’t plan to tell him anything, no matter how much status he had. She was always secretive and kept her life secret from even those closest to her.

“Just kill me! I don’t want anything to do with you!”
Killing you wouldn't be any fun little one. He pressed the septo against her throat pressing down forcefully. It's ok may not say anything right now but understand you will let's see how you like going days without food and water.

He then informed a guard to shrung up a ic cold water on it above her head. He let the bucket drip drop shards of ice across her bruised frame he glared at her coldly

Killing you wouldn't be any fun little one. He pressed the septo against her throat pressing down forcefully. It's ok may not say anything right now but understand you will let's see how you like going days without food and water.

He then informed a guard to shrung up a ic cold water on it above her head. He let the bucket drip drop shards of ice across her bruised frame he glared at her coldly
She winced as the shards began to hit her, shivering as water hit her as well. But she just stood there and took it, her hands clenched and her head down. Once the bucket was finished though, she just looked at him.

“I come from a place you can only dream of! I begged for scraps in your lowly kingdom! Do not threaten me!” She shouted at him, angry and a look that could kill on her face.

She winced as the shards began to hit her, shivering as water hit her as well. But she just stood there and took it, her hands clenched and her head down. Once the bucket was finished though, she just looked at him.

“I come from a place you can only dream of! I begged for scraps in your lowly kingdom! Do not threaten me!” She shouted at him, angry and a look that could kill on her face.
If it wasn't for ME you lowly peasant when my soldiers took it over they would have pillaged and burned it to the ground. You should show me a tiny bit of gratitude for allowing you to live and prosper as much as you have under my rule

How dare youUUU be so ungrateful for my kingdom which is shining a light of hope and change on the outskirts where you reside. He slammed the septor down in defiance at her

If it wasn't for ME you lowly peasant when my soldiers took it over they would have pillaged and burned it to the ground. You should show me a tiny bit of gratitude for allowing you to live and prosper as much as you have under my rule

How dare youUUU be so ungrateful for my kingdom which is shining a light of hope and change on the outskirts where you reside. He slammed the septor down in defiance at her
She flinched at his words but held her tongue. She already knew she was in trouble so there was no need to further that trouble.

She kept her hands clenched in fists and she lowered her head and clenched her teeth. “You think we like you out there? That we worship you? Worship your kingdom?”

She spat at him, her eyes a glare. “Don’t talk to me about being ungrateful. You don’t know my life. You don’t know my life!” She screamed.

She flinched at his words but held her tongue. She already knew she was in trouble so there was no need to further that trouble.

She kept her hands clenched in fists and she lowered her head and clenched her teeth. “You think we like you out there? That we worship you? Worship your kingdom?”

She spat at him, her eyes a glare. “Don’t talk to me about being ungrateful. You don’t know my life. You don’t know my life!” She screamed.
You're right I don't know your life but I suppose I'll get to know it eventually because you aren't going anywhere for a good long while girl he lowered his gaze staring a hole through her before blowing out the candle and slamming the dungeon door behind him

She was plunged into darkness, her body shivering due to the cold. She rolled her eyes and found her way to a corner of the room before sitting down and pulling her legs up to her chest, feeing her fingers go numb from cold

King Leo decided to let her freeze and suffer for quite a bit before he returned like a hour or so later with a blanket in hand. He strolled into the dungeon looking at her on the floor shivering. Would you like a blanket he asked inquisitively

She scoffed and pulled her legs closer to her chest. “So you’re going to let me freeze and then be nice to me?” She snapped, some of her hair falling into her face. It was unkept, with jagged edges and matted

I wouldn't say that but I can't get any use out of you if you're a frozen corpse. He leaned down moving the mattiness out of her hair. You poor unkempt girl. Here so you won't freeze to death he slowly wrapped the blanket around her shivering self

She flinched from his touch, worried he had ill intent. But once the blanket was wrapped around her, she was never letting it go. She pulled it further around her. “I’m not unkept. I’m poor.” She snapped.

She flinched from his touch, worried he had ill intent. But once the blanket was wrapped around her, she was never letting it go. She pulled it further around her. “I’m not unkept. I’m poor.” She snapped.
You're right I mispoke poor. He leaned down unwinding her messy hair. There you look much better without your hair all messy. How's that blanket treating you with how white your knuckles are from gripping it I think you are enjoying it a lot. See I'm not always evil. He got eye level with her would you like some soup

You're right I mispoke poor. He leaned down unwinding her messy hair. There you look much better without your hair all messy. How's that blanket treating you with how white your knuckles are from gripping it I think you are enjoying it a lot. See I'm not always evil. He got eye level with her would you like some soup
She huffed and pushed his hand away, grumbling and wanting to hide in the blanket. “Shut it!” She said “this is the first blanket I’ve had in years..” she whispers the last part. Leona weighed her options and nodded, decided that soup would be a nice change. “Yes please..”

She huffed and pushed his hand away, grumbling and wanting to hide in the blanket. “Shut it!” She said “this is the first blanket I’ve had in years..” she whispers the last part. Leona weighed her options and nodded, decided that soup would be a nice change. “Yes please..”
Since you asked so nicely I'll make the best soup my chefs can muster. He smiled approvingly and departed minutes ticked by slowly before returning with a big bowl of warm delicious soup. I had my kitchen come up with the most scrumptious soup they have ever made

So let me know how it tastes he bent down putting the spoon and bowl beside you and stepping back allowing you space to eat

Since you asked so nicely I'll make the best soup my chefs can muster. He smiled approvingly and departed minutes ticked by slowly before returning with a big bowl of warm delicious soup. I had my kitchen come up with the most scrumptious soup they have ever made

So let me know how it tastes he bent down putting the spoon and bowl beside you and stepping back allowing you space to eat
She nodded and was skeptical, slowly extending her hand from the blanket and taking the spoon. She tried the soup and smiled softly at how warm it was. “It’s good..” she muttered and took another spoonful.

She ate slowly, getting full quickly as well. After only a couple sips she set the spoon down and retracted her hand back into the warmth of the blanket. “Thank you..”

She nodded and was skeptical, slowly extending her hand from the blanket and taking the spoon. She tried the soup and smiled softly at how warm it was. “It’s good..” she muttered and took another spoonful.

She ate slowly, getting full quickly as well. After only a couple sips she set the spoon down and retracted her hand back into the warmth of the blanket. “Thank you..”
He smiled warmly. Good I'm glad you enjoyed it I'll pass it along to the cook I'll make sure to have some as well it does look delicious. I'm guessing you haven't had clean water to drink in months would you like some water as well he asked inquisitively

He smiled warmly. Good I'm glad you enjoyed it I'll pass it along to the cook I'll make sure to have some as well it does look delicious. I'm guessing you haven't had clean water to drink in months would you like some water as well he asked inquisitively
She nodded and sneezed. “Why are you being so nice to me?” She mumbled, looking up at him through her bangs. “I’m your prisoner..” she said, feeling like this was wrong and weird and suspicious.

She nodded and sneezed. “Why are you being so nice to me?” She mumbled, looking up at him through her bangs. “I’m your prisoner..” she said, feeling like this was wrong and weird and suspicious.
Because I'm not so evil as you may have heard I have a compassionate side. he staring at her tapping his foot. Granted if you prefer I can just as easily wrarchet up the torture it's your choice which would you like water or unstopping torture and pain til you are a broken heap then I kill you Your choice. He disappeared bringing back a gigantic cup of water.so what did you choose Leona

Because I'm not so evil as you may have heard I have a compassionate side. he staring at her tapping his foot. Granted if you prefer I can just as easily wrarchet up the torture it's your choice which would you like water or unstopping torture and pain til you are a broken heap then I kill you Your choice. He disappeared bringing back a gigantic cup of water.so what did you choose Leona
She shook her head and her eyes widened at the water and her name. “I-I never told you my n-name..” she stuttered, hating that he knew her name, her full name. “Don’t call me that.” She said quickly, her stutter gone as she regained composure.

She shook her head and her eyes widened at the water and her name. “I-I never told you my n-name..” she stuttered, hating that he knew her name, her full name. “Don’t call me that.” She said quickly, her stutter gone as she regained composure.
I have my ways i in fact know alot of my kingdom's people even the unfortunate downtrodden ones What's wrong with calling you by your name??do you want to talk about it or save it for another time? He asked curiously swirling the water around her face with the cup. So would you like some water he asked putting the wet dripping cup to her dry lips

I have my ways i in fact know alot of my kingdom's people even the unfortunate downtrodden ones What's wrong with calling you by your name??do you want to talk about it or save it for another time? He asked curiously swirling the water around her face with the cup. So would you like some water he asked putting the wet dripping cup to her dry lips
“Just.. don’t do it.” She said simply, grabbing the cup from him and spilling a little of it. She looked like a child honestly, holding the cup to her lips with two hands. She drank and when she stopped she looked at him and studied his face for a second.

“Leona was my moms name.. I like Siris better.. it was my dads name.. I never knew him..”

“Just.. don’t do it.” She said simply, grabbing the cup from him and spilling a little of it. She looked like a child honestly, holding the cup to her lips with two hands. She drank and when she stopped she looked at him and studied his face for a second.

“Leona was my moms name.. I like Siris better.. it was my dads name.. I never knew him..”
He watched her drinking the big cup he smiled at how cute she surprisingly looked. Siris it is then and thank you for opening up to me I know how hard it can be especially to me of all people. I have a reputation he chuckled. Regardless it's really appreciated and I'm so terribly sorry that he wasn't around for you I can't imagine how tough it must have been growing up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back