• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Kibo High: Out Of Club (OOC)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Send New Email
New Email Received
ToriSenbo.No.Hana@gmail.com
Acting Club Application
Hello there -NAME HERE-!
Thank you for being so kind as to apply to our acting club! We had plenty of applicants this year, and we're most grateful! Therefore, to help acess how to give everyone a chance and for what positions within the club, we will be hosting an audition in the school auditorium after the weekend at the end of the third year classes. If you have a good excuse small delays will be tolerated, but if you do come late, please be respectful and try to keep quiet as you enter so you don't disturb the perfomance of those that are already having their turn.

Do no worry though! We do not expect new members to already be pros, discovering our talents and working on our skills is part of the club's mission!

Hope to see you there on monday!

Affectionally, from your club president

Torinaiwa Senbonohana

Riiiiiiight here is what I'm referring to. I realize now my question wasn't very clear.

Riiiiiiight here is what I'm referring to. I realize now my question wasn't very clear.
Tori is the one hosting the auditions. You will come in and be called in turns to go perform in the audition. You will only know what you will do for the audition once you're in there and Tori says it.

Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday I only have two problems with your CS
1. I will ask that your backstory actually please a bit of a reason why her mother started beating the daughter, it just doesn't add up as it is

2. The title "the writer" is neither what I meant by titles nor a position I can guarantee you will have, so please remove it.

Theo713 Theo713 Normal_Is_Boring Normal_Is_Boring animegirl20 animegirl20 . D O V E . D O V E Freshet Freshet Lara6 Lara6 Vsland Vsland Gizaira Gizaira RI.a RI.a Sgt Gomez Sgt Gomez Sapphic Sapphic Nenma Takashi Nenma Takashi Charcoal_Lilly50 Charcoal_Lilly50 Prayforthewickedeveryday Prayforthewickedeveryday

Quote from the discord announcements:

Alrighty everyone, this RP is going zombie at this point, so I can't hold back much more. Everyone Everyone I'm sorry to say this, but I will start kicking out anyone who does not post by the 1st. If you are waiting on someone else's post or have another excuse that similarly makes it impossible to post that soon, I will ask that you inform me. "I am busy" is not an excuse I can accept anymore given that only my co-GM and @Mama-chan have posted in the past month...
I'm sorry if this sounds unreasonable but times like these call for drastic measures: If you're no longer interested, we'll understand as well, just please let us know the kind of situation you're in Everyone Everyone and whether you can keep up- and if you can keep up, then please actually do.
Please let me know whether you can continue on the OOC

Hey Idea Idea I just wanted to drop by and tell you I'm very much still interested in taking part in this rp. Sorry for not being around but I've been moving out these past few weeks. I just posted so I ope it's alright. Thank you and goodnight.

Hey Idea Idea I just wanted to drop by and tell you I'm very much still interested in taking part in this rp. Sorry for not being around but I've been moving out these past few weeks. I just posted so I ope it's alright. Thank you and goodnight.
Sleep well, thanks for letting me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back