• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Justice League: The Next Generation (Anyone is Welcome!)

Navy

Double Luck
When all of the members of the Justice league mysteriously disappeared, the world needed new protectors. Robin, boy wonder, took it upon himself to start a new Justice League from all corners of the world. Sending out a call to action on every screen in the world, he then waited in the hall of justice for a reply...

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone in the world would learn to call it "The Message". It started with Robin sitting at a desk chair, a blue glow coming from the screens in front of him. "It's been a few months since all of the heroes on earth disappeared... all of them except for me for some reason. It's been chaos... but I know they can't be all there is. If there's anybody out there who thinks they have what it takes, anyone at all, come to the hall of justice. I'll be waiting."

"There's a reason mime costumes aren't overdone..." He said, sighing. "Okay, let's get this over with. I just have two questions. What can you do, and how do I  know I can trust you?" @pottyskull

"I can create weapons out of an invisible energy force, and I mean you kinda have to trust me" he looked around "I'm sorta the only one that showed up"

@Navy

"Correction. You're the only one that showed up so far. Today. Do you really think there aren't a thousand people who want to be part of the Justice League for their own reasons? Ive had about 200 people show up so far, and I've had to turn every one of them away." Robin turned on his heel and went to the door behind him, which led from the entrance area to a giant room with towering statues of all the past members of the Justice League. "Follow me, mister.....?" He asked as he walked through the door. @pottyskull

"Because they couldn't pass the test in about to put you through. See, when it comes to responsibilities on this scale, it's quality over quality. I will not hire any losers." He stopped walking and pointed to the statue to his right. It was a statue of superman about thirty feet high. It looked to be a replacement of the old stone statute, this one looking very steampunk. "Do you know who that is?" @pottyskull

When he looked back at Robin, he would find that Robin was no where to be seen anymore. Clicks and whistles were heard as the superman stepped mechanically off of its base. It raised its arms above Mime and threw them downwards at him.@pottyskull

he summoned a barrier to protect himself from the impact, then he rolled out of the way. Suddenly there was an impact in the statue and it looked like Mime was holding a bazooka

@Navy

imageproxy.jpg

Karina Lovise Olafsdotter

health: 100%

mood: curious with concealed excitement

outfit: click

The young princess sat glued to one of the few computers of her tribe, brown-red eyes watching in quiet exhilaration and impatience. It had been weeks since she had heard a word from her mother.. It was beginning to ruffle the kingdom, especially her grandfather.

But, seeing a member of the Justice League calmed her somewhat, as if the raven haired boy held all the answers to her mothers sudden disappearance. 

Expecting an answer, she was instead faced with an opportunity. A dream of hers in fact. 

The magical humans heart leapt, holding back from kissing the screen itself.

Hopping up to leave the computer in perfect condition, she rushed over to her grandfather to tell of the exciting news. Though her grandfathers forehead crinkled in worry, he supported her action and embraced her before letting his pride and joy go.

Karina didn't even pack, she simply booked a cargo plane to America out of excitement. If she even made the team, she would go back and retrieve those necessary items. Now, the thought of materialistic things weren't in her mind. Her thoughts were filled of the possibility of her dream, finding her mother, escaping the wealth, and helping citizens.

The machine's left shoulder reeled back from the attack, as deafening metal creaking filled the hall. It's shoulder was mangled and it's arm was close to falling off. After it regained it's balance, it's eyes opened to simulate Superman's "heat vision". Crude flames erupted from the front of its head aimed at where the Mime was standing. 

Meanwhile, Robin walked to the steps outside the hall of justice, whistling casually. As he arrived, he tapped his wrist to pull up a video of the fight between the steam powered Superman and The Mime, before sitting down on the first step. "Hmm... not bad...." he said to himself. @pottyskull @blep

He quickly summoned a box around the statue and made it shrink in size till the statue was crushed into a box shape "You bird boy, sorry I killed your statue!" he looked around. @Navy

Tim smiled as he entered the room again. "What do you know? Maybe you're not such a loser. So here's how this will work, you're not a member yet but I will allow you to go on a few missions with me and if you do well, you can count yourself in. Follow Me" he walked to the opposite side of the door to the entrance and walked in. There was a lounge room with couches and televisions, with one large computer with several monitors. On one wall, there was what looked like a giant metal door. Tim walked up to it before turning back around to Mime. "You never told me your name." @pottyskull

"That is sketchy. Either way..." he looked at the metal door and said "Database register Mime." The light from the scanner went up and down Mime's body, before a voice said, "Recognized, Mime." 

"Now stand in from of it and it will do the rest." Robin stood in front of the door and waited, before a voice came... "Recognized, Robin." And Robin vanished and reappeared in the watchtower in orbit. @pottyskull

Mime was teleported to the watchtower next to Robin. Robin looked over and smirked. "This is the watchtower. The Justice League has operated out of this base for years. This is where the next generation will be trained. Check out the view." He said, pointing out of the window at the earth slowly rotating underneath them. @pottyskull

"Hmph!" Robin grunted, irritated at mines reaction. "Well I thought it was cool. I'm going back to the Hall, in case we get another recruit." He said as he teleported back. 

As he walked into the main room, he shook his head at the steampunk superman statue. "I never thought I would miss ol supes. Now how am I going to test future recruits?...."

@pottyskull @blep

Karina Lovise Olafsdotter

health: 100%

mood: curious with concealed excitement

outfit: click

tagged: all/any

The snow haired woman's head lay against the window of the cargo plane, auburn orbs witnessing the landscape change before her. Icelands were now replaced with the green, yellow, and brown of Americas soil, passing farmlands and towering skyscrapers.

The soft hum of the aircraft had calmed her by then, now beginning to ponder reasonably. She began to weigh the options of joining Justice league and returning to the kingdom. 

The consequences running through her head, the cargo ship was now beginning to land on the vacant landing pad of the Justice Leagues building.

Clearing those thoughts and standing at attention, the door of the cargo ship dropped down, ruffling her silk skirts.

Taking a step forward, she realized how outlandish and overdressed she looked. Biting the inside of her cheek, she kept her head held high as she stepped off the aircraft.

"Greetings. I am uh, here for Justice League?" The non-native called out, wearing a thick Norwegian-French accent. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back