• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Journey Of the Sword

"Murdocks Tavern.... Eh? Alright, sounds good. Lets be off then" says sora as he gets off the cliff and starts walking

looks at Krillin "but I have no intention of doing so"

"Krillin I wouldn't call us 'friends' so its not like I wony hesitate to kill you." Jack says reminding him that vampires are very strong.

Sora keep walking and Starts to laugh at Jacks remark. "I've nevwr actually seen your kind in a real fight Jack, Are you adept in the arts of combat?"

Jack grins, "If you want to join us, you can help us wipe out all of evil and all the gold you can spend." Jack asks the newcomer.

Jack responds to Sora with "I'm a bit of brawler." He says thinking when he held Krillin up against the tree by his neck.

"Ah yes the gold Krillin, you think no one will reward you for avenging their families and saving them from death?" Jack smiles.

"Ah I see, well I have yet to see the true depth of your skills. Would you show me some time? Im curious, too curious in fact." Sora keeps walking

Sora smiles and brushes himself off as He says "You dont dissappoint Me Jack" Sora says as he keeps walking and looks at Krillin and says "I wouldnt take that as a chance to underestimate me" he smiles innocently and continues on

"Okay that one doesnt count, but we will battle for real someday." He smiles

Jack trips Krillin and smiles.

"There is something in front of us walking our way very fast 700 meters away." Krillin says looking forward.

Looks at Jack and says "I look forward to that day" he smiles at Jack and says "Have tou fought a samurai before?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back