• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist (CLOSED)

Crystal Cali]Yeah...... Raina doesn't sit still for long. Odds of Raider finding her...... minimal. xD [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33454-youngx/ said:
@YoungX[/URL]
Yeah indeed. Hue.

Could anyone bring me up to speed? Last I had read, everyone was making their way to the tavern in town, and that was around page 16ish?

I haven't posted yet, but I would like to sound somewhat intelligent of the current situation.

Theflamre said:
a sword through the spin and heart is nothing to him? @YoungX
Was it really through the heart? Plus Raider has the sword on his back, so I would assume it would catch that. I'm not really sure if we are using dice considering this isn't a dice RP, so I would have to ask May.

Vantruss said:
Could anyone bring me up to speed? Last I had read, everyone was making their way to the tavern in town, and that was around page 16ish?
I haven't posted yet, but I would like to sound somewhat intelligent of the current situation.
A guy named Edward would come make negotiations to use the Isle for stuff, but it would be impossible to avoid not using land and stuff. So now a battle would start between the two sides. That's the best I could summarize it quickly.

YoungX said:
Well remember I still have Septentrion on my back which is a very huge blade. So there is that.
I'm not a fool I would stab you where you blade did not cover

@YoungX @Theflamre @Anyoneelse

Here are the official rules of combat. They are located under the overview tab for anyone to access anytime.

5. RULE OF COMBAT: No auto hitting. If you are attacking someone, your post must include a way for them to dodge and avoid your attack.

6. RULE OF COMBAT: No god-like characters. You can't dodge forever, eventually if a fight continues, everyone involved will take some kind of damage.

7. RULE OF COMBAT: When you attack a character, give the player a chance to respond to your attack before attacking a second time. Post your attack, wait for their response, then post a response to their response.

8. RULE OF COMBAT: If you choose to use the dice, please follow this procedure:

1. Post an attempt to attack another character. You may throw a punch, release an arrow, swing a sword exc. Do not say weather or not the attack hits, you do not know.

2. Roll the dice and wait for the person who was attacked to respond.

3. The person being attacked now must roll the dice BEFORE they post.

4. Whoever has the highest dice roll is successful. If the attacker has the highest roll, the attack hit. If the defender had the highest roll, the attack it blocked or avoided.

5. The person who was being attacked now posts his/her character's reaction to the attack, and if he/she decides to counter, the process repeats.

Crystal Cali] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33454-youngx/ said:
@YoungX[/URL] @Theflamre @Anyoneelse
Here are the official rules of combat. They are located under the overview tab for anyone to access anytime.

5. RULE OF COMBAT: No auto hitting. If you are attacking someone, your post must include a way for them to dodge and avoid your attack.

6. RULE OF COMBAT: No god-like characters. You can't dodge forever, eventually if a fight continues, everyone involved will take some kind of damage.

7. RULE OF COMBAT: When you attack a character, give the player a chance to respond to your attack before attacking a second time. Post your attack, wait for their response, then post a response to their response.

8. RULE OF COMBAT: If you choose to use the dice, please follow this procedure:

1. Post an attempt to attack another character. You may throw a punch, release an arrow, swing a sword exc. Do not say weather or not the attack hits, you do not know.

2. Roll the dice and wait for the person who was attacked to respond.

3. The person being attacked now must roll the dice BEFORE they post.

4. Whoever has the highest dice roll is successful. If the attacker has the highest roll, the attack hit. If the defender had the highest roll, the attack it blocked or avoided.

5. The person who was being attacked now posts his/her character's reaction to the attack, and if he/she decides to counter, the process repeats.
So what is the exact minimum and maximum on the dice roll?

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]0-20 I guess. Sorry, haven't used the dice much on this site, so forgot how it works. :P

[/QUOTE]
I ga

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]0-20 I guess. Sorry, haven't used the dice much on this site, so forgot how it works. :P

[/QUOTE]
he can have a +5 boost since he is a good swords man I used a +3

@YoungX[/URL] @Theflamre Also, there's no one directly in front of the door right? Or had we already walked out of the room when this happened?
I think we're still in the room if I think about it .

@YoungX[/URL] @Theflamre Also, there's no one directly in front of the door right? Or had we already walked out of the room when this happened?
when we are on a trail like in the forest

Users who are viewing this thread

Back