• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist (CLOSED)

I hope the pages of endless battle haven't bothered anyone too much. I feel I should update you guys on what is going on, so that we're all on the same page. TheOustideLookingIn has been cooperating to create a reasonable, yet exciting RP plot for everyone. If your character hasn't been participating in the actual battle, then they might have noticed the earth shook once from shock waves when the flying ships dropped a bomb on a small island off the coast of the main isle, and also... there are flying ships in the sky. xD

The battle between YoungX and TheFlamre, however, has lead to some OOC issues. As such, TheFlamre is no longer welcome in this forum because he did not follow general RP guidelines, and refused to accept constructive criticism. Where the scene is, Raider has run out of May's house, with the skeleton following him. Since I have told TheFlamre to leave, I will kill off his character. Yes autokill/godmodding is bad, but I want to deal with the situation without having to delete a ton of stuff from the RP.

I hope you guys understand, and sorry for any trouble this may have caused everyone on the thread.

going by character names radier and may are talk plans on how to defeat the ships and evan is trying to take them down

I'll work out something. I'll add the touching effect of backing Edward into a corner with all the tricks up his (sleeves?) revealed. It's time that we should finish the reign of Edward Shaw...

In order to not prevent progression of the rp, I had to kill Edward off, since I noticed that new stories are arising, and we can't simple have exploding steampunk ships in the sky for the duration of this thread. Don't worry. I'll still be posting. This week, I'm going to submit some new characters.

Thanks for an exciting event @TheOutsideLookingIn

@animegirl20 and anyone else who might be lost, here's basically what happened.

Edward, a former employee of May's father, came to May and demanded to have land on the isle for his armada and machines he was building. May did not have that much land to give, but Edward did not allow her to explain before he stormed out. May sent Raider with a note to try to better explain to Edward what was going on, but before they could meet, one of the Woodland Fae blew a hole in one of Edward's ships, causing confusion and chaos. Edward launched his attack soon after.

Edward brought in an armada of flying ships that people had to fight in some rather creative ways. One ship had a bunch of hostages, and Raider rescued them. Raina, Elizabeth, and the pirate crew hijacked a flying ship and went to what was obviously the captains ship. Raina and Elizabeth got the captain cornered, and he ended up killing himself.

Are there any headquarters or something? Like a couple of buildings or tents?

Last edited by a moderator:
animegirl20 said:
The hype was real. Now I have to resume my fighting with the Winter Court. I remember when Raider had to worry about that then we fought an armada. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back