• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist (CLOSED)

Quick run down of what just happened in two places the medical tent and sir greys castle may is healing the wounded and dying probable covered in blood while sir grey is drunk with a woman why am I in the medical tent and not a vampire again? Lol @SirGrey @Lithia @Crystal Cali

Our characters left before all the fighting began. They were having a good time and aren't currently aware of the events taking place. Besides the quake they felt (when the other island got blown up) they have no knowledge of what happened.

:D Who would have thought leaving with a vampire would have been the safer option?!

I don't know why but I feel the need to try and route monsters in to the cave yall are in like skeletons and bears but I can't because I don't know where it is in RP . Well I guess when I get the chance i am going hunting RP so who knows?

He's pretty nice for a vampire maybe you'll end up being friends :)

Well you never know! I'm also not sure how easy it is to wake up a vampire... so for now Evie is just sleeping in the cave.

Oh gawd! I don't think he's even online and probably won't be until tomorrow. His character will just have to be in a deep drunken sleep and unaware of anything that happens. Also Evie isn't going to tell anyone about him or give his location away so you'll just have to think she's the only one there or something.

ok I just saw @SirGrey last post quick note "fortunate, For them" is that a miss wording or is he going to give us candy or something I'm not being mean I just want to know before he showed up and we ether got candy or got stabbed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back