• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist (CLOSED)

ChronosCoded said:
When I do my intro n' stuff, how should my character meet people?
I don't know, go cuddle the prinnies or something if you want to meet Etna :D

well I got a friend who applied so I should have more friendly person who our first meeting won't be attempted homicide :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Hickory Dickory Dock. His shadow grew over the clock. The clock struck twelve. TIME WILL TELL. Hickory Dickory Dock.

xD

Since I am at work today I'm not gonna be able to really do for a few more hours. Sorry to everyone who has not been getting notifications. I think it happens when a certain number of posts on a thread go unchecked, and we've been really active the last few days.

elfattack said:
well I got a friend who applied so I should have more friendly person who our first meeting won't be attempted homicide :P
"I didn't try killing you, i merely shot you in the leg, foolish mortal" etna hissed through the fourth wall

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Since I am at work today I'm not gonna be able to really do for a few more hours. Sorry to everyone who has not been getting notifications. I think it happens when a certain number of posts on a thread go unchecked, and we've been really active the last few days.

[/QUOTE]
It's fine I'm with Elfattack so I'll be on around 9

Users who are viewing this thread

Back