• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist (CLOSED)

Yeah. This is my first time RPing - ever, and I don't think I was prepared to tackle with how low detail Casual is. I'm kinda starting to think I'd be better off in Detailed but then...maybe this is an opportunity for growth too. Learn how to say what I need to say with more concision.

Remmy said:
Yeah. This is my first time RPing - ever, and I don't think I was prepared to tackle with how low detail Casual is. I'm kinda starting to think I'd be better off in Detailed but then...maybe this is an opportunity for growth too. Learn how to say what I need to say with more concision.
This isn't that bad of a casual really, some casuals can have posts as short as 1 line, i try to write at least 4 lines but sometimes i just don't know what to write about ;-;

Trust said:
This isn't that bad of a casual really, some casuals can have posts as short as 1 line, i try to write at least 4 lines but sometimes i just don't know what to write about ;-;
Yeah? Hmm...I always used to have huge trouble saying much of anything, personally. In real life or online. Eventually though I started just saying whatever and making up stuff as I go along, without really caring. ( :P )

Remmy said:
Yeah? Hmm...I always used to have huge trouble saying much of anything, personally. In real life or online. Eventually though I started just saying whatever and making up stuff as I go along, without really caring. ( :P )
I always stress over getting things wrong, i hate making mistakes and stuff and feel like people will hate me for it xD so i just try my best and try not to be too rude or trying mean stuff (such as auto-hitting, dodging everything and killing off people's characters etc.)

Trust said:
I always stress over getting things wrong, i hate making mistakes and stuff and feel like people will hate me for it xD so i just try my best and try not to be too rude or trying mean stuff (such as auto-hitting, dodging everything and killing off people's characters etc.)
Is 14 your real age? If so then trust me, you're doing fine so far, and, in 7 years - I assure you - you'll probably laugh at yourself for ever caring so much. X'D Unless...that's not your real age. Which is totally possible but whatever

I mean, like I said, this is my first time ever RPing but still...I think real life experience still applies (probably). ( :P )

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'm 14 :3 i tend to type without looking at what I'm writing, then i post before spellchecking which i should probably get out of the habit of.

Man, that feels dirty. It almost seems vaguely meta-gamey but I don't think it quite counts. I don't know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back