• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist (CLOSED)

@Theflamre You should tag people just in case if your not using replies. I mean people might understand, but I think it's a good way of notifying people that they are involved in your post.

i have an idea for fighting we can use the dice even is successful action and odd is unsuccessful and 1 dice 6 sides?

Last edited by a moderator:
FrostRaven said:
i have an idea for fighting we can use the dice even is successful action and odd is unsuccessful and 2 dice 6 sides?
I think the dice would actually inconvenience most people though due to fighting styles.

FrostRaven said:
well it was just a thought
Yeah.

Theflamre said:
I always use a 20 side and make like a number I have to beat in order to hit
Well that makes sense, though just check with whomever your fighting. They probably aren't using dice so you'll have to make them agree to it or something.

Ok guys, there has been 10 pages since @TheOutsideLookingIn has posted, and since the main conflict resolves around their character we're gonna have to slow way down. Too much stuff is happening without them knowing.

@TheOutsideLookingIn[/URL] has posted, and since the main conflict resolves around their character we're gonna have to slow way down. Too much stuff is happening without them knowing.
I've also sent him a PM regarding the situation. I told him about the ship blowing up.

So, what I'm thinking is, since all this took place at night in the RP it's going to stay night time until @TheOutsideLookingIn can respond to everything that's going on that has to do with his character, without RP time rushing past him. None of my characters are authorizing attacks till then as well. :D

YoungX said:
@Theflamre
All right. For now we should stop posting or something until TheOutsideLookingIn comes back.
hey that post you made about the island being attacked want me to make a post like I did for the tavern and tag everyone?

animegirl20 said:
hey that post you made about the island being attacked want me to make a post like I did for the tavern and tag everyone?
You can.

Also everyone TheOutside is back. But let's take posting a bit slow until he fully catches up.

If you guys have any OOC questions for anyone, please use this tab unless it's something short you can tack onto the end of an IC post.

FrostRaven said:
A blaze of anger lit in his eyes. without thought evan threw his first mate off the deck and took control of the ship driving it straight into the ground. "won't let you kill more people so I'm taking you down even if it means my life."
@TheOutsideLookingIn

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone TheOutside won't be on until 3-5 PDT at the same time it is right now. So for now just post about preparing for the armada or something.

YoungX said:
I now dub this the Civil War Arc.
There is SirGrey but he is offline at the moment.
SirGrey's character and mine are at his cave house in the forest currently.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back