• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist (CLOSED)

I think I only got 2 CS through PM, but they were both posted in the character sign-ups later so everyone else could see. I've just gotten so many that finding just one person's is difficult. Not a bad problem to have though. ^_^ @YoungX

animegirl20 said:
Alright! Maria will be sitting away from the fight eating popcorn and enjoying the show xD who wants to join her?
I think it might actually be time to unveil part of Raider's true powers. Hue. So soon already.

ok question can I be doing multiple things a once since I'm a necromancer and I can summon skeleton as long as I say the skeleton looks diffrent

Theflamre said:
ok question can I be doing multiple things a once since I'm a necromancer and I can summon skeleton as long as I say the skeleton looks diffrent
Reasonably, I would think your character would have to be within the line of sight of the skeleton it summoned to control it, so you couldn't really be in two scenes/conversations at once unless both were taking place in the same building. So when everyone was in the tavern, you might have been able to pull that off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back