• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist (CLOSED)

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Raider would have to jump from the ledge, and aim for the water below to get back down. All of the walls around the hold were too steep to climb down, without a rope anyway. What might be more concerning, though, as Raider approached the waterfall, there would be a rather large black panther pacing around it, and he did not seem happy to see a stranger in the forest. The panther made quite the fuss as Raider approached, warning him to back off, and also alerting others in the forest to the fact that there was danger.

[/QUOTE]
Am I in the waterfall cavern or am I still near the hole above?

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Up to you. You can ignore the panther, or interact with it. It's just making noise at the moment.

[/QUOTE]
All righty.

For those thst might come back with a slew of notifications I'll summarize what happenee. Raider went to a cavern to investigate the whole zombie revival and found the Unseelie Queen. Then Raider escaped and would come back to face one of the Winter Courts. Said person is defeated and kills herself in order to flood the place. Raider escapes, and that is the story.

I need fellows to help me prepare for the inevitable fight against the Unseelie Queen. Though maybe Raider could solo it? xD

@Crystal Cali , I think I´m pulling out of this RP, I´m not getting any notifications and things were advancing too rapidly for me to get a word in edgewise before anyway, so I just don´t see how I could ever catch up by this point. I thank you for the opportunity and wish you the best of luck, but it doesn´t seem possible for me to continue with you, at least not in this RP.

Idea said:
@Crystal Cali , I think I´m pulling out of this RP, I´m not getting any notifications and things were advancing too rapidly for me to get a word in edgewise before anyway, so I just don´t see how I could ever catch up by this point. I thank you for the opportunity and wish you the best of luck, but it doesn´t seem possible for me to continue with you, at least not in this RP.
Ok. Sorry about that. :(

I think it was my fault. Yeah.. I caused a literal flood.

Last edited by a moderator:
SirGrey said:
Sorry about that
YoungX said:
I think it was my fault. Yeah.. I caused a literal flood.
neither of yours either. I guess I wasn´t like...ready for this? Like, the pace was so fast... Between that and my bonkers schedule, it was a bit on the verge of impossible...

Idea said:
neither of yours either. I guess I wasn´t like...ready for this? Like, the pace was so fast... Between that and my bonkers schedule, it was a bit on the verge of impossible...
I see what you mean. These things tend to happen.

Anybody want to be visited by a shadow monster? Looking for somebody who's open for a new character to jump in with them. I'm the Boogeyman, so I can literally jump out from the shadows.

Salsacookies said:
Anybody want to be visited by a shadow monster? Looking for somebody who's open for a new character to jump in with them. I'm the Boogeyman, so I can literally jump out from the shadows.
LOL, had you posted that 15 mins earlier I´d have volunteered...

Salsacookies said:
There are pirates in the dark shadowy caves to jump out at xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back