• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist (CLOSED)

Lithia said:
A girl goes to work for the day and comes back to this haha! It's going to take me a while to get caught up...
I know the feeling. I was out most of the day today, but not at work so I was able to check the forum on my phone and keep up. Still easier to be able to post from my computer though. xD

I'm reading through it all now. Even if it doesn't involve my character I still like to know what's happening. It's quite entertaining actually :)

Lithia said:
I'm reading through it all now. Even if it doesn't involve my character I still like to know what's happening. It's quite entertaining actually :)
I understand where your coming from. :) Just like a book full of adventure.

ok all caught up! My post is going to have a bit of right before the great misunderstood zombie chase and a bit during. Just so things make sense for Evie.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Oh god... I haven't even finished my character yet and there's already like 79,000 pages of stuff to read up on.

[/QUOTE]
Actually only 9 pages xD

[QUOTE="The Endergod]That's still a lot to read and understand.

[/QUOTE]
Short and simple: nothing, then zombie cimes out and attacks pirate leader, pirate lady runs, zombie follows along with big nose magee, all get knocked down by fallen angel, angel makes zombie nice, everyone goes back to where they were, zombie and pirate lady go back home, zombie gives "awwwwwww!" speech to pirate lady. The end.

[QUOTE="The Endergod]Also, why is It that no pirate has any skills with guns?

[/QUOTE]
Cause that's just a natural thing? I don't know. Zombie was in a puddle of mud for two years, so even if he wanted too, his gons wouldn't really work.

[QUOTE="Dalamus Ulom]Cause that's just a natural thing? I don't know. Zombie was in a puddle of mud for two years, so even if he wanted too, his gons wouldn't really work.

[/QUOTE]
Still, they all use bows and arrows, even when a flintlock is a staple in pirate culture.

YoungX said:
I see. That's what makes rp interesting. There is always more than solution. Now the let's see where adventure takes Raider.
LOOOOOL! I has an idea.... it's kinda trollish. xD

I'm gonna have to go to sleep. There IS a correct path from the caves, so now you have a one-in-two shot of figuring it out. I'll have to continue this tomorrow, though. @YoungX

@animegirl20 @SirGrey

Sorry I forgot to tag you in my rp post on page 9. Evie is talking to your characters :) Just in the bit at the end.

I have to work today but I'll check back on my breaks and thankfully it's not a late shift tonight so I'll be one more later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dalamus Ulom](Sorry for not responding. I got drowned in alerts xD ) George nodded. "What about the fae that brought me back? I get the feeling we're gonna have to deal with her at some point. [/QUOTE] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/34231-crystal-cali/ said:
@Crystal Cali[/URL] You should also reply to this as well. Hue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back