• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Isle of Mist (CLOSED)

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Reasonably, I would think your character would have to be within the line of sight of the skeleton it summoned to control it, so you couldn't really be in two scenes/conversations at once unless both were taking place in the same building. So when everyone was in the tavern, you might have been able to pull that off.

[/QUOTE]
well I was thinking I could control a couple of skeletons (as in two) that can be a used at a distance as long as my character is not doing anything so I can be doing things while I'm wait for someone else to get on.

Theflamre said:
well I was thinking I could control a couple of skeletons (as in two) that can be a used at a distance as long as my character is not doing anything so I can be doing things while I'm wait for someone else to get on.
so is that ok?

Last edited by a moderator:
Crystal Cali] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35152-ikutoforever2222/ said:
@IkutoForever2222[/URL] Where is your character at right now? Caves or somewhere else?
we were delivering that message to the pirates to make peace I'm going to say the journey is long enough that the person I was with need to sleep and I'm just sitting there

Crystal Cali] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/35152-ikutoforever2222/ said:
@IkutoForever2222[/URL] Where is your character at right now? Caves or somewhere else?
he is in a locked room, they are using his powers for electricity....like a private area :P

@YoungX Don't worry about it. RP wise, not too much time is passing. We're just having, what Liz would define as "an entirely pointless conversation" inside the tavern. xD

Crystal Cali] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/33454-youngx/ said:
@YoungX[/URL] Don't worry about it. RP wise, not too much time is passing. We're just having, what Liz would define as "an entirely pointless conversation" inside the tavern. xD
I remember when Raider had to worry about the Unseelie Queen. Now he has to prevent war. xD

You know I just realised the disconnect I seem to be having. Zombie rampage-Talk to mermaid. Bar fight-discussion on if a vampire is a a monster

Ok guys, I'm actually seriously going to the store now. I'll be back in an hour or two. Please don't blow up my isle while I'm gone. xD

I'm back. Glad to see the war didn't start without me. :D

BTW it's somewhere around 9pm in the rp right now, so it's pretty dark.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]I'm back. Glad to see the war didn't start without me. :D
BTW it's somewhere around 9pm in the rp right now, so it's pretty dark.

[/QUOTE]
I see. I hope Raider talks to Edward since he's stuck in RP Limbo. xD

also is it ok for me to wonder around in my normal character cause Edward is stuck in limbo

Theflamre said:
also is it ok for me to wonder around in my normal character cause Edward is stuck in limbo
Yeah. You just might want to note in your post that he turns around and leaves Raider or something. ICly, someone might be mad at him, but it's not against the rules.

[QUOTE="Crystal Cali]Yeah. You just might want to note in your post that he turns around and leaves Raider or something. ICly, someone might be mad at him, but it's not against the rules.

[/QUOTE]
Raider headed to Edward at a pace similar to when Goku heads to Namek.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back