Ishika High Graduates - A New Beginning (Actual RP)

Carly smiled feeling a sense of fear, perhaps it was coming from Amia she was not sure. She turned to Zephyr however and glared at him the way Coyoty did. When Amia asked if Carly liked the colour pink she knew the child was nervous. It was clear now, she probably missed her brother, and not aware of what to do in the mean time she decided to think.

Her mother never chose what to wear for Carly, she always chose and right now her hair was covered in a bonnet that was pink and white, her dress was also pink and white but Carly's favourite colour was purple. Perhaps she could find a way to mention this. Melinda's favourite colour was pink... Right? Carly had to think and she could sense the stress pilling up on the poor eight year old. "Ah, pink is a good colour, personally purple is my favourite but pink and purple both to GREAT together. When I first started school I used to organise the crayons and I always put the pink and purple next to each other," she beamed now her smile glowing.

"Maiko-Imouto is weird though, she does not like pink, prefers blue like a crazy person. I have never met a eight year old that did not like pink." Now the subject of butterflies was completely out of the grasp of the two there was still announcing Carly's age and she was string more now, not sure if saying she was older was a good thing or a bad thing. "Are you alright Amia-San?" She asked blinking her purple eyes.

{Gods.... Carly and pink.... I'm... I'm not sure how to express just how much that Neko likes pink.... xD }

TheKaosophile said:
(I'm still here... *awkward whistling*)
Whoa! Was someone supposed to post for you? Also... I have seen how you roleplay and I like it. ^~^ if you want to roleplay I think I can conjure up another character.

CoyotyZephyrWolf said:
Whoa! Was someone supposed to post for you? Also... I have seen how you roleplay and I like it. ^~^ if you want to roleplay I think I can conjure up another character.
((Like magic!~ @TheKaosophile I think I may want Benjamin to meet you xD ))

paipai900 said:
((Like magic!~ @TheKaosophile I think I may want Benjamin to meet you xD ))
{Pai- I have been rolpelaying for years, I think I have gotten to the point now where I can make a character on the spot, a brand new one without even trying, my record is a full thick history in under five minuets would have been shorter but I was explaining the story to my mum. Also I have found that I as a German cannot open packaged food. ~feels bad~ jack has had to open everything I have eaten in the last two days.}

CoyotyZephyrWolf said:
{Pai- I have been rolpelaying for years, I think I have gotten to the point now where I can make a character on the spot, a brand new one without even trying, my record is a full thick history in under five minuets would have been shorter but I was explaining the story to my mum. Also I have found that I as a German cannot open packaged food. ~feels bad~ jack has had to open everything I have eaten in the last two days.}
((......so no magic....? QAQ))

{I have tried magic to make a character and some people ask me how I do it and I respond "magic" so... It all seriously depends on how you look at it. CX I guess, but magic wont open a bag of errr, lays. WHY DO THEY CALL THEM CHIPS HERE!!? DAFQUE THIS MAKES NO SENSE!}

Tira just laughed, seeing Eona cheer up made her a lot happier. "Thank you for accompanying me then...We have to go back to my house though...I need to get changed..." She whispered, blushing slightly. She hated her work clothes sometimes. She stood up, playing along to Eona's little charade for a moment. "Of course my prince!~" She took the Krakens hand in her own her as she walked through the halls. However, her eyes soon came upon Leila. Pause. "IDIOTS" the Phoenix shouted as she ran and picked up the sobbing child. "A-ah..I don't have my car today..." She whined, petting the four year olds head.

Leila quickly wrapped her small arms around Tira's neck, sat upon her lower arm as the adult held her up. Her sobs were accompanied by small hiccups as she glanced at Tira with fear. "A-aunt...M-my chest..." She sobbed, ignoring her aunt as she clutch at her torso. She felt her Aunts hand shift as she watched her pull a small vial out, a smile on her aunts face as she passed it to her. "Drink this for now...Did your dad loose your medicine again?" Leila nodded, taking the vial as she drank it.

Tira glanced at Eona, putting Leila down so she could rush to her parents. "Do you mind walking? I don't really take the limo to work any more so...Im often walking." She whispered, rubbing the back of her neck softly.

Eona

Smiling softly at the child in Tira's arms, Eona did her best not to be jealous. She wanted children to... Snapping out of her daze, Eona flashed Tira her signature silly grin and waved for them to follow her. "Don't worry, I got a car." Tucking her hands into the pockets of her white lab coats, Eona whistled a light tune as she passed through the gates and opened up her car.

"I hope it's satisfactory, princesses." The kraken mock bowed to the two girls and opened the door for them, gesturing for them to get in. Running her hand against the shiny black of her precious car, Eona held the door open for the two phoenix girls, wondering if she should get some ice cream later. "Maybe some salmon...or flounder..." Food always seemed to calm the kraken down, she was quite the emotional eater. 
Amia

"Oh!" the half sphinx beamed with delight. "That's great!" Giggling softly at the joke about the colour blue, Amia remembered that Benjamin's favourite colour was blue and razzmatazz, they same favourite colour as her father, may I add. Personally, Amia didn't really prefer purple, but it was quite the pretty colour.

"I like razzmatazz!" Amia beamed brightly as she declared independence her favourite colour of all time. Razzmatazz was absolutely gorgeous! "I also like caput mortuum!" Yes, these were indeed real colours, Crayola's been coming up with new colour names whenever a new edition came out. And this little half-sphinx child love to colour, her favourite canvas would be the wall.

((@CoyotyZephyrWolf))

Last edited by a moderator:
Tira watched Leila bow, running off to her parents who were visibly hiding behind a bush. "Idiots..." The phoenix whispered before she followed Eona. She gave the girl a smirk, her hands resting upon her waist as she hopped into the car. "It is wonderful my prince." She stated, taking a seat. Setting her hands on her lap she gave a small yawn. After all her work and running around, she was exhausted. She couldn't help but give a small laugh, setting her arm on the window as she propped up her head, looking at Eona. "Calling me princess now? Ah~ Only my brother has called me that before." She whispered. To be honest, the girl had been busy with work a lot and her fathers parties. She didn't want to ruin anyone's life by asking them to get involved with her and all that social crap and so she avoided a lot of her friends.

Leuther got ready to leave, making sure to leave his secretary's number so whoever called could find him wherever he was, saying so long to his old friends and classmates. He had a 'special occasion' he had to go to. Leuther never liked the business side of being rich, but expert economists had nothing on him when it came to buying stocks, Leuther began to walk to his car, RayBans still on, but eyes still wary. Apart from his business rivals, gryphon nobles would do anything to get rid of Leuther.

(won't be able to post for about an hour)

{I think I am just gonna put this because Maiko loves practical jokes.}

Maiko managed to escape the wandering protective eyes of both Coyoty and Zephyr with ease. She was wandering around the school now looking for some older students to harass and play jokes on. She played a few and had her fun but a few teenage boys chased her into a room with a lovely plush couch. She hid behind the couch until a boy entered and lay asleep. Looking over the couch she watched the boy sleep. Her perfect plan started to set into action.

First she pulled out a set of sharpies from her dress and opened the package slowly, then she pulled a roll of toilet paper and a feather she picked up from Coyoty's wing clippings a few days a go. Smiling slightly she took the sharpies and toilet a paper slowly wrapping it around the boy without disturbing how he slept. Smiling afte she was finished with that she pulled a painters tray from her dress and a camels hair painters brush from her stocking, pushed her short hair from her face and squeezed the ink from the sharpies into the tray, then she painted the boys face, finger nails and any exposed skin she left from the wrapping in toilet paper. Her face straight she put down her weapons and grabbed the feather walking around the back of the sofa her shoes removed so she made no noise and started to tickle the boy's face and neck with the feather using her elbow to balance her on the back of the sofa. Kids were so easy to do this too, unlike adults they slept soundly and as long as you waited until they started to dream you were virtually fine. Maiko was a master prankster at this point though, she took many of the classic pranks and dolled them up in her own style.

With the boy wrapped in toilet paper he would not be able to scratch his face and with his face covered in sharpie ink it would be hard to wash off, plus his nails were pink and that would be hard to get off for at least a while. Also her trademark two M's were painted on his neck in her favourite colour (blue) so he would not soon forget who did that too him. She was smiling but not laughing, a good prank was always foiled when one laughed, Maiko was an expert at this trade.

{gods I love this character just like her mother ~tear tear~

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris](It seems like the majority of posts are made while I'm away...What'd I miss?)

[/QUOTE]
((Well, Ajax and family appeared, Leuther and Eona bumped into each other, Eona and Tira are going to a party, Amia and Carly - Coyoty's new character - are becoming friends, Kima and Benjamin discussed Ajax, said Ajax was sleeping the whole time, and yeah. I think that's it...?))

(I think having Umbra and Lux go to the party would make sense. Umbra is very influential and known in all businesses and Lux is a world renown musician.)

(Their family runs a mass off companies. Each of the siblings works on something different. Tira for example does the medical part. What about Umbra?~)

{Coyoty hates business parties too, the only reason she is here is to avoid one her mother is going to. xD seems everyone is filthy rich here.}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back