Ishika High Graduates - A New Beginning (Actual RP)

Pitter patter, pitter patter was the sound of not just the rain, but the sound of the student hurrying to university. Lucien had dumped the mask in his apartment, set up the camera to film his cat in case it did something funny while he was out, then ran to his university. He wasn't late though, for he goes to a university that starts almost an hour after all the others.

(Has anyone here been to university? What do the students do when a lecture ends? Like, where do they go?)

"Well... I'm sitting in my boss' batcave, or, rather, lion-eagle-horse-I-don't-even-know-I'm-just-a-human... cave, talking to the woman he's borderline obsessed with, and I'm surrounded by geeks that are simultaneously running a security company and playing World of Warcraft--"

"League of Legends!" a far-off voice called

"
Whatever! You are hooked up to IV's and drooling over scantily clad women fighting in their impractical outfits! Anyway, E, I'm just sitting here while my boss is en route to ATHENS to get a court ruling by people who already sentenced him to death once. It really is too bad that he's going to ATHENS, GREECE and will probably never return from ATHENS. But I'm just an old veteran, ranting about his boss going to ATHENS, so don't mind me."

{I wonder.... I have never been to the university, normally when professors lecture a class it lasts a log time, if this is a university some times people can get lectured for hours, even if you miss your next class... At least that was how it worked for me. xD }

[QUOTE="Angel Evans](lol No like I'm always on my hpone I never look up to like pay attention in class)

[/QUOTE]
(So you're one of THOSE people?)

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris](I have been released for lunch.)

[/QUOTE]
{I find no matter who you are -unless you are my dad- you cannot stop a person from going to lunch.... Especially not university students. I must say though university students are nicer then lets say high school students they still fidget during normal lunch time till they can get to it.}

[QUOTE="Lucem Tenebris](Not the response I got as expecting...)

[/QUOTE]
{eh- what did you expect? I have been to a university, my dad owns one in Germany}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back