• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Into the Ruins - Exalted 3e OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
I'd imagine Grey Stone would consider the Flying Fortress the safer option. But as long as the GM considers it a valid and workable choice, I'm fine with either one.
I concur generally as well, though I think Aredin and likely Grey Stone would be more likely to want 7th Legion support if it means a raid on the blessed isle to get to Mnemon.

Off the top of my head, I don't recall her last known location based on the intel we have at hand.

Psychie Psychie

EDIT: This has got to be the biggest character sheet I've ever written. =)

O Mighty Fat Cat is a loyal friend and a lover of humor, peace, travel, and friendship. He believes in living life to its fullest and he never takes himself too seriously. At one time, he was worshipped by the very people that saved him. Now, he tries to save those who cannot save themselves. =)

• This but all cat and no bus... Screenshot 2022-09-25 004810.png (Image credit: Ghibli Studios) ... topped with a magical howdah!
    studio ghibli GIF
    In his human form, this handsome guy but with a big Buddha-like belly! AfricanActionHeroes dot com - Artist unknown.jpg (Image: AfricanActionHeroes.com - unable to find Artist name. If found, please notify me!)

Name: O Mighty Fat Cat (Nickname: "Da Chonk")
    Caste: Full Moon (Survivor)

Attributes (9/7/5)
    Strength: 5 (Caste)
    Dexterity: 4
    Stamina: 5 (Caste)

Charisma: 5 (Favored)
    Manipulation: 1
    Appearance: 2

Perception: 5 (Favored)
    Intelligence: 3
    Wits: 3

Abilities (28)
    Archery
    Athletics 2
    Awareness 4
    Brawl (Prerequisite Brawl 1 for Martial Arts Merit waived by Psychie)
    Bureaucracy
    Craft
    Dodge 3
    Integrity 3
    Investigation
    Larceny
    Linguistics 1
    Lore
    Martial Arts 5 (White Reaper Style)
    Medicine 1
    Melee
    Occult
    Performance
    Presence 3
    Resistance 2
    Ride
    Sail
    Socialize
    Stealth 3
    Survival 2
    Thrown
    War

Specialties
    1. Awareness - Join Battle.
    2. Martial Arts - Withering/non-lethal attacks (prefers not to kill unless it is something irrevocably demonic).
    3. Presence - Raising people's spirits (making others happy/content).
    4. Stealth - Evading and escaping.

Last edited:
Is there a Charm or Merit out there that allows Lunars to speak in their spirit animal form?

With a smile for Aredin, saying, “As you wish.” Del then steps forward and offers up a respectful bow. “I am Delilah Kanto, a Sidereal Exalt and Chosen of Venus. We are . . . weavers of fate, using our talents and knowledge to correct flaws from forming in the Loom of Fate. My caste’s focus is on relationships. That can be between two people, a group of businesses, or even nations. And this little guy,” she nods down at the crystal spider hiding behind her leg, “is Cid, my friend and helper. I would be lost without him."
Sherwood Sherwood in the spirit of togetherness and good role-playing, I have to remind you, Bud - our characters have already met.

Remember? =)

But one flaw that people have with Sidereals is that they are hard to remember. They fade from memory after a relatively short time apart from people.

Purr Purr . Looking at Del carefully, you would think that she looks familiar to you but you wouldn’t know from where you know her or even her name before she said it to you.

Purr Purr . Looking at Del carefully, you would think that she looks familiar to you but you wouldn’t know from where you know her or even her name before she said it to you.
I think I get it. Kind of like having the Background: Arcane 5 from Magic: the Gathering but heavier. O.K.! I didn't realize that mechanic came into effect so quickly. Thanks for letting me know!

So... basically, I have to play Fat Cat in such a way that he's not going to remember anything about a Sidereals after, say, a week's time? The Sidereal can be with us for years, but non-Sidereals just... won't have any idea that they've known each other for more than a week or so?

There was in second edition a merit that would let the Sidereal have people that they have regular enough interaction with that they can remember them but I don’t recall if there is something like that in 3e.

It will be up to Psychie on how fast the Arcane Fate kicks in and your memory of her starts to fade.

Once you guys are together for a while you won’t need to worry about forgetting Od and Del. The reason you don’t remember her is that you were together for only a day, and that wasn’t enough time to fix her memory on you.

Cool. I don’t relish the idea of having to reintroduce myself every other session. lol

I'm going to wait till I get an answer to that above question before I post again, because if there is some way that Fat Cat can talk without having to change forms into human all of the time, I'd like to know it and perhaps change my build to get it.

Also, I love how Glade has Fat Cat's back!

Psychie Psychie Asking again (sorry for all of these questions I ask in here).
All right. I guess there isn't one. No worries!

I'm coming off of a 72-hour migraine and I'll try to post something coherent later on today. =) Have a good day, fellow gamers! =)

Yes. You remember all of that happening, and as Del talks, more of the details are getting filled in with your memory of her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back