• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Internet Identity

Alipia laughs and reddens slightly. "If you think so." Then she slaps a hand to her forehead like she remembered something. "Oh, that's what he meant!" Of course, only Genocide would get it... "Oh, I didn't hurt him, don't worry," Alipia says. "Or," she adds, looking at Genocide, "Not on purpose."

Genocide stops after a while and sighs out of relief. "I'm sorry. Haven't heard a good joke in a very long time." Genocide said as he looked at the two and smiled. "I'm happy now. Heh"

Hamirat takes off her hat and places it on her lap, the smile still stayed on her face, "You both look so cute when you smile... She looked cute too.." Hamirat then blushes and puts a hand up to her mouth just realizing what she said. She chuckled wryly and told the two, "Forget what I said, slip of the tongue.. And we shall continue on our way." Hamirat puts her hat back on and jumps off the tree branch. She takes out her umbrella and uses it as a cane, waiting for the two.

@The Departure @TheWhiteScarf

"I believe that we should continue?... Wait continue where?" Genocide says as he looks at Hamirat and slighty blushes from the comment while saying, "I promise I didn't hear that at all." Genocide rubs the back of his neck.

Alipia smiles even more, not worried at all by what Hamirat had said. She ignored it anyways, to let her have her boundaries for herself. "Hey, if you think he's cute when he smiles, I think you're in for a surprise when guys start trying to meet you constantly," she says as a compliment of her avatar. She walks slowly after Hamirat, looking around even more. "Although," she says, looking at the time, "I should be going. Work stuff to catch up on." Which was a safe assumption, since she had just received an email from her boss. Waving goodbye, she logs off and opens her email.

(And with that, I'm going to bed. I should be back in 8-9 hours, because I never sleep quite 9 hours xD )

(I actually need to be going to bed too, I have stuff to be attending to tomorrow and probably will be on really late)

Hamirat smiles at her and nods, "Okay, see you later Ali... And now that you mention it I need to be going to bed soon too, sorry for abandoning you Geno." Mason exits out of the game and is immediately greeted with a hug afterwards, "Gah!! Who the he-!" "Hello Mason! I heard from Aaron that you'll be staying with us!!" Mason finally pushed the guy off of him, "Don't hug me again please..." David laughs and takes both of Mason's hands and drags downstairs, "C'mon now Aaron's done with dinner!!" David let's go of Mason's hands when they reach the dining room and jumps on Aaron to give him a kiss, "This'll be so fun with you here Mason!" Mason uncomfortably walks to an empty seat at the table and already starts eating at the spaghetti in front of him. David and Aaron join afterwards. Once dinner was done, Aaron showed Mason his room and wished his good night. Mason wished him good night also and changed into his pj's. He laid in the bed which was way more soft then his own bed at home, he fell asleep soon after.

Last edited by a moderator:
The email proved to be a ruse, so Alkai logged back on a minute later.

Alipia reappears once again, a few feet away from Genocide. "The email was a lie," she reports. "Actually, that's kind of a good thing, I suppose." Then, to answer his previous question, she said, "Um, I don't know. Outwards, I guess? We'd get somewhere eventually..."

[QUOTE="The Departure]

The email proved to be a ruse, so Alkai logged back on a minute later.

Alipia reappears once again, a few feet away from Genocide. "The email was a lie," she reports. "Actually, that's kind of a good thing, I suppose." Then, to answer his previous question, she said, "Um, I don't know. Outwards, I guess? We'd get somewhere eventually..."

[/QUOTE]
Havoc suddenly woke up and looked at the screen with a panicked face. "Oh! Sorry I just woke up. Okay." Genocide says as Havoc sighs and looks at the clock. "5:23.. Crap." Havoc says as he awaits Alipia answer,

[QUOTE="The Departure]Alipia raises her eyebrows. "Did you, now? Shall we, then?"

[/QUOTE]
"I did!! I'm not lying!" Genocide says as he smiles.

"Heh. That's true." Genocide says as he sighed and looked at her. "Hey so. What do you work as in like real life? You seem like you are very rich and stuff. Sorry if it's too weird or personal." Genocide says as he keeps looking at her.

Alipia laughs. Oh, did she now? "Now I'm kind of glad you asked, because I am not rich or anything," she says with a chuckle. "I guess I'll keep being like this, then," she quips.

Genocide rubs the back of his neck and blushes as well. "Heh sure. Let's go." Genocide says as he waits for her.

(I'm going to go to sleep... Haven't slept yet.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back