• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Internet Identity

"hmm it's nice really the most surprising thing is how we seem to be inside the game with out any special equipment or anything like that" she says still surprised on how he got here

[QUOTE="Defective Kitten]

♚Princess

Princess nodded with a small smile,
"I'm okay with it, I just don't want to be at this weak level anymore so anything that can boost my stats I guess." She was slightly eager to get into everything and not die from a level 2 forest bunny however this whole adventure thing got her slightly nervous. She already knew what would happen if she died but she'd heard that dying was an.. unpleasant feeling which was completely understandable. Plus she didn't even know how to use her ability, she only had a pen after all.

[/QUOTE]
"Dont worry about dying i got your back." He said with a smile.

Pikmin100xx said:
"hmm it's nice really the most surprising thing is how we seem to be inside the game with out any special equipment or anything like that" she says still surprised on how he got here
"I'm using the VR head set, right now I am in a paralyzed state on my bed, all movements are from my brain to the game. " he said, "Are you using the same or are you using the keyboard and headset one? " he asked her, interested in how she was playing.

"uh is it possible with only a keyboard" she smiles confused about what he's talking about "like I said I just simply download the game press play and here I am"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back