• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Felix sighs and nods. "Okay, we can. What do you want to talk about?" Max and Null leave. Max goes into Felix's room and sees Sphinx laying there.

"Well hello Ms. You look like you had a good time."

Shift looks around and lowers his voice, "I'm not sure what's going through his mind, especially since he wiped your mind only to go back and tell you.. And before that he ended up leading shadow here. I'm not sure who he's with it what his motives are. It makes me uneasy.." Shift whispered to Felix.

Felix nods. "Same for me. I don't know what his plan was, or is. He could be anywhere right now. In fact, I'm willing to bet he's with Shadow right now. But the main reason I allied with him in the first place was because that's one less enemy. And now, knowing who he really is..." Felix fades off.

"I think we should leave him behind for now Or something, at least until we know where his allegiance lay. But im not sure if we'll get shard to agree if we decide that..." Shift said.

He shakes his head. "Ell...- Shard wouldn't agree to go without him." Felix thinks about it for a bit. Strange, I don't even remember them really liking each other much in school. How'd THAT happen?

Shift nodded, "Alright, then plan B. I need to teach you how to shield your mind like I have mine." Shift says.

"Then we need to teach everyone. If we can't trust him then we need to make sure he can't get anything from us." Shift stated.

"And we don't have to do much shielding. If he persists trying to read after realizing our minds are shielded then he'll be declaring his allegiance right there." Shift stated.

Felix nods. "Agreed. I can resist his mind control pretty well. I'm not immune or anything, but I can resist it. But I have no defense against his mind reading, so that would be nice."

"It's actually really easy. Right now I want you to think of the most important thing in your life. Or the most important memory. Now focus directly on that. The more intense your memory or thought the harder the barrier will be to crack. It'll be even stronger if you carry intense emotions with it. That's what makes it easy for me, being an empath I can replicate emotions in any degree so I can just think of my toe and replicate a profound emotion of intense love and he won't be able to crack my defense. So pick something with intense emotions." Shift instructed.

Felix thought about doing that, and then shook his head. "My emotions are very erratic. That could be very dangerous to do."

"Think of sphinx? The love you carry for her should be intense enough, sure as hell scrambled my senses earlier when I flew in your room." Shift suggested.

Netherdragon said:
"I suppose it was a mix of anger from you tagging me and some of me wanting to avoid a fight." Null insists. "However, I guess you weren't gonna fight in the first place huh? I just feel like we shouldn't fight Felix right now. The sires should be our main concern. They've gone off the radar. God knows what their doing." Null says. "Can you make me a chair please? Oh, and I have a request."
Shadow rolls his eyes at Null's discomfort. "I don't know what you're doing, but I agree. After my little stop there, I learned just how pathetic the FFA was. They are hardly even there anymore. Of course the Sires... now, what the hell are you doing?"

Null says panting.... "Good, there's part one... Look I only have a few seconds to talk before the pain starts up again. What's happening is..." Null hesitates before screaming out again. "Just give me a minute!" Null screams. "It will be over soon!"

Felix nods and focuses on his love for Sphinx. He was afraid to try, but... what could possibly go wrong? He kept focusing, his body was filling with happiness...

and then he thought of losing her.

Felix couldn't stop himself, he was focusing on his emotions too hard, something he should never do. He curls up into a ball on the ground as not just her, but everyone else he cares about rolls through his mind. He starts rolling back and forth once the images of his parents and Derian show up in his mind.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry." He starts murmering rapidly.

Shard finally calms down and heads back towards the base. She sees Felix outside curled up in a ball with Shift standing by him. "WHAT THE HELL did you do to him!" Shard yells before forming a crystal fist the size of a beach ball.

Last edited by a moderator:
Shift grinned, "Perfect! I can't fix an emotional collapse without it happening!" He said, dropping down and grabbing Felix.

Immediately he set into untangling his emotions, balancing them. He soon found the source of the problem. Felixs underlying fear emotions were tremendously out of control. Shift quickly worked on taming then while also strengthening his emotion of hope, which was severely under sized. While doing that he began siphoning feelings of protectivness, lacing it with his emotions of everyone else except Null. That would be his choice to make.

When he was finished he had restored Felixs emotional equilibrium, "There." He said, standing.

Shard punches Shift with her fist of crystal. "GET AWAY FROM HIM! He's already had enough people mess with his mind. Least I can do is make it so nobody else can."

Netherdragon said:
Shard punches Shift with her fist of crystal. "GET AWAY FROM HIM! He's already had enough people mess with his mind. Least I can do is make it so nobody else can."
Shift growled and the next second was a blur. One moment he was standing, the next he was the size of a gorilla, fist extended and shard knocked out on the ground with a mighty lump forming on her head.

"Crazy woman." He growled before finishing his work on Felix.

Felix shivers as he feels what seems like his insides being moved around. But he lets it happen.

Null changes people, and Felix hates that... so why was he okay and more trusting to a shapeshifter of all people?

Netherdragon said:
Shard puts on a crystal helmet before the attack, so it only hurts shift. She then punches the gorilla in the gut.
(Ignoring that. It all happened in a split second. You had no way to see it coming. You didn't have a helmet made. And since your power comes from the ground you can't make a helmet that fast.)

Atom said:
(Ignoring that. It all happened in a split second. You had no way to see it coming. You didn't have a helmet made. And since your power comes from the ground you can't make a helmet that fast.)
(says you...)

"Get the hell away!" Shard says before causing a hole to appear below him closing it up immediately. "Damn monkey." (For the record. It takes literally NO time at all to move her crystals around.)

Assailant said:
Felix shivers as he feels what seems like his insides being moved around. But he lets it happen.
Null changes people, and Felix hates that... so why was he okay and more trusting to a shapeshifter of all people?
Shift stood when he was finished and offered Felix his hand to help him up, "Sorry for the intrusion. But your emotional state was in catatonic shock and decaying rapidly. If I didn't intervene you quite possibly could have went insane. From now on I'll ask permission before messing with your emotions." Shift informed him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back