• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Felix stands up shakily and looks at the hole before looking at Shard. "Let him go..."

Shift appears from the ground a few feet away, digging out as a mole before shifting into a bird and landing on Felixs shoulder.

"Her emotions are extremely erratic. She's violent. Be wary." Shift informs him.

Shard shoots a mini pilar out of her armor before encasing Shift with that same crystal. (You can't dig out as a mole. It's harder than diamond. Ether edit that post, or be trapped in this one.) "TWEET TWEET!"

Shift fluttered away before shard coukd reach him.

"Shard. Calm down or I will have to knock you out." Shift orders.

"Shut up." She says as she flips the bird in front of her before pinning that same bird to the wall with tiny spikes of crystal. She created so many that it was impossible to dodge. (take that post in the interpretation that you want to :) Either way, Shift is trapped. Quit trying to avoid it.)

Netherdragon said:
"Shut up." She says as she flips the bird in front of her before pinning that same bird to the wall with tiny spikes of crystal. She created so many that it was impossible to dodge. (take that post in the interpretation that you want to :) )
Shift moved out of range of the crystals due to shard forgetting that she couldn't create crystals instantaneously.

"Last warning." He growled.

Netherdragon said:
"Shut up." She says as she flips the bird in front of her before pinning that same bird to the wall with tiny spikes of crystal. She created so many that it was impossible to dodge. (take that post in the interpretation that you want to :) )

(She does create it instantaneously stop avoiding it. Quit with the BS.) "OR WHAT! You'll mess with my mind? Not happening. Null made it so my mind can't be messed with by others." Shard says before pulling up millions of crystal needles out of the ground and firing them at Shift. "STAY DOWN!"

Shift growled before diving down at shard and shifting into a humanoid crystal like shards own and smashing through the needles. He slammed into shift, his crystal fist smashing her helmet and knocking her out.

(Inorganic shifting is part of my power. That includes your crystal. When two objects of similar density collide the one with the most mass and force prevails. I beat you with science don't bother arguing.)

@Assailant

"What do we do with her?" Shift asked, looking at shards knocked out form.

Shift growled before diving down at shard and shifting into a humanoid crystal like shards own and smashing through the needles. He slammed into shift, his crystal fist smashing her helmet and knocking her out.

(Inorganic shifting is part of my power. That includes your crystal. When two objects of similar density collide the one with the most mass and force prevails. I beat you with science don't bother arguing.)

@Assailant

"What do we do with her?" Shift asked, looking at shards knocked out form.

(UM NO! You can't do that, that's controling her domain. That's illegal. But if you insist.)

"Before he reaches her, she uses her power to change his direction mid flight smashing him into the ground. "I'm the one who controls crystal here... NOT YOU!" She spits.

(You also can't control him as he's living crystal.)

(And it's entirely legal and within the rules otherwise no one could light a fire or use a match because we have pyros who control fire.)

(Just stop)

(Proceed please @Assailant )

(Shard can turn into living crystal as well, second, OOC, third, yes, you can light a match, but then the pyro can use that fire. Why do you think I'm so against ANYONE having any tech in the RP! its to counter Xaiver.)

Shard procedes to push him deeper and deeper into the earth.

(You can't control him though. That would be OP. Now stop being a five year old. You were beaten. Deal with it.)

Shard was down on the ground. She didn't care anymore. She just wanted to hurt Shift. She felt betrayed, by him most of all. She began to grow. Her body became more and more reflective, she started increasing in size more and more. She pulled out her gun and fired at Shift.

(To be honest, you shouldn't have been allowed to get out of that hole. A mole can't dig through that.)

Shard begins walking off towards the warehouses where she won't be bothered.

Felix watched the fight go down. His newly inserted emotions hadn't quite stabilized yet, sending him back into a fit on the ground.

Shift quickly grabbed Felix and stabilized the emotions back to how he had them before anything Coukd happen.

Sphinx walked outside and itched her head. She had really only just gotten over the overwhelming pleasure of the wing massage. "What's happening?" She asked, approaching Felix.

245 looks at the woman and reports to Shadow. "Sir! There is a girl looking for you. She appears to be the girl from the fight with the sires." Shadow nods.

"Shard is joining the party too, huh? Very well, bring her here. But keep the best men focused on her. Unlike the other two, SHE can fight."

UnwantedTruth said:
Sphinx walked outside and itched her head. She had really only just gotten over the overwhelming pleasure of the wing massage. "What's happening?" She asked, approaching Felix.
"I was fixing his emotional state before that maniac woman shard attacked. He went into a fit. And I fixed him again." Shift says as he stands, helping Felix up.

She walks in with a crystal vest and pants." What, you thought I was gonna come in without being prepared of the risk of being shot?" She says as she puts a vest on Null and Dax.

"Hello Shard."

"Hi..."

"Something wrong?"

"I'm not in the best mood right now."

"Felix?"

"Felix."

Shadow grins. "OOOh, what's up with my old nemesis, eh? Did something terrible happen to him, oh I HOPE something terrible happened to him."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back