• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Sphinx moaned loudly and breathed heavily, her wings extremely stiff. Her wings gave a small twitch, but stood remotely still. "Felix...." She moaned.

Felix moves around a bit, and when he finds no knots he rolls Sphinx over and starts massaging the inside of her wings while looking into her eyes.

Sphinx let out multiple heavy breaths and moans. She looked up into his eyes. "Whe...re...did...you...learn... to...

doooo...this?" She moaned, stretching the word do. "Did...you...have...other...girl...friends....with...wings?" She joked, smirking, but still moaning.

Felix grinned. "Call it instincts." Felix said. He leaned down and kissed her for a second before moving on up to the wingbone and kneading it like he did on the back.

Sphinx kissed him back lightly. She then looked at his hand kneading her wing and she moaned. She tried to say 'you've got good instincts', but it came out as, "Good...instincts..."

Felix smiles. "I thought so." He then moved onto the big knot, which happened to be in the same place. "You're really stressing out this place. Ready?" He says, before pushing down hard on it.

Sphinx moaned even louder as her hand clutched to the sheets of the bed. "Yeah...." She muttered, moaning more, panting heavily.

Felix finished his massages as he noticed there were no more knots, so he just leaned down and kissed her and held it.

A flapping of wings was heard from down the hall, followed by a loud thud right outside the door as shift smacked the wall and bounced in the door, "Aggghhh son of a bitch!" He sang in a birdie voice.

Assailant said:
"Indeed... and I think it's more than that, I think your mind's going. He's not tied up... not in the literal sense of course. Though, if he moves, he dies, so... anyways, there are two possible ways this will end. One is with it all being a big misunderstanding and we're back where we started, or the other's with you dead, so tread carefully. Now, why did you mind wipe me."

Felix looks around and sighs. "She probably left with Null. C'mob, we're not far from the base. Let's hurry up before Max freaks out."
"I suppose it was a mix of anger from you tagging me and some of me wanting to avoid a fight." Null insists. "However, I guess you weren't gonna fight in the first place huh? I just feel like we shouldn't fight Felix right now. The sires should be our main concern. They've gone off the radar. God knows what their doing." Null says. "Can you make me a chair please? Oh, and I have a request."

Shift took fight again and flew up between Sphinx and Felix, smacking the wall and falling between them, "Heeeelllpppp, too much emotion, can't concentrate enough to shift, can't fly straight, get me out of here!" He begged Felix.

Felix grabs hold of Shift and sighs. With a roll of his eye, he kisses Sphinx one more time quickly and brings Shift outside, placing him on the ground. "Happy?"

Assailant said:
Felix grabs hold of Shift and sighs. With a roll of his eye, he kisses Sphinx one more time quickly and brings Shift outside, placing him on the ground. "Happy?"
Shift shifted into his normal state and sighed, "Yes, thank you, it's harder to block emotions the smaller I get. Anyways I was serious earlier about the swamp and money. We should go soon but we should probably wait for Avalon and Scarlett." He said.

Assailant said:
Shift shifted into his normal state and sighed, "Yes, thank you, it's harder to block emotions the smaller I get. Anyways I was serious earlier about the swamp and money. We should go soon but we should probably wait for Avalon and Scarlett." He said.

Felix nods. "Okay. Well, we still need to talk to the others, see if it's okay with them... so is this what you really look like?"

Flashback

Daniel walks into his room and sits on the bed, with the intent of giving Sphinx and Felix some privacy. He blushes just at the memory. He looks around and starts swirling some air around him to stave off boredom. Suddenly, he hears moaning again from the room next to him. Oh... the pain that person must be going through again! I hope sh- He then hears the moaning get louder and can hear the name "Felix" being moaned out, and he remembers that's Felix's room. His whole face goes beet red as he realizes what is happening. He's wrong of course, but... not REALLY that far off. He yelps and runs off down the hall.

end flashback

Daniel walks outside and sees Felix. "oh oh oh oh o-oh, um, h-h-hi, um, Felix!" Daniel stumbles out, still feeling awkward about earlier

"Oh, hey Daniel! Shift, tell him the proposition."

Daniel nods for a bit before thinking. "Isn't the swamp dangerous... oh, I'm sorry for questioning you!" Felix pats him on the back.

"I'm sure it's okay. Shift, he's right. I've heard stories of people disappearing there."

Assailant said:
Daniel nods for a bit before thinking. "Isn't the swamp dangerous... oh, I'm sorry for questioning you!" Felix pats him on the back.
"I'm sure it's okay. Shift, he's right. I've heard stories of people disappearing there."
"Kid I'm human, question me all you want that's how you become sure of your choices." Shift said to Daniel.

"And yes it is buuut, I own an old fenced in portion of it, pretty good size, decent security set up That we could upgrade. We clear out anything in the fences and let shard do her thing and we've got a base. I'm sure shard could tunnel under the swamp from the base to make a hidden entrance as well so that we can leave and enter as we please." Shift stated.

Felix considers it. "I'm cool with it. We could use a base that no one will find. We've become lazy, we're gonna need to start fighting, and we'll need a good hidden base to do it."

"Yea, i notiCed. And it'll be hard to reach without the tunnel for everyone else. And shard can collapse it if it's found." Shift added.

Max walks out. "Hey guys, I heard talking. What's going on?" Felix tells him the proposition. "As long as you can promise no one will be hurt, I'm in."

"It's a risk. But if we do this we'll be a lot safer there than anywhere else. Oh and Felix we need to talk about null or Mathew or whichever you prefer to call him." Shift says.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back