• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Shadow rolls his eyes. "It doesn't work, it's not 367, it's 357. Sorry, doesn't work."

"Listen to him Dax. I don't want you to die. Shadow isn't someone you mess with. Just wait a bit. He'll untie you in a minute or two. Right Shadow?"

"Indeed... and I think it's more than that, I think your mind's going. He's not tied up... not in the literal sense of course. Though, if he moves, he dies, so... anyways, there are two possible ways this will end. One is with it all being a big misunderstanding and we're back where we started, or the other's with you dead, so tread carefully. Now, why did you mind wipe me."

Felix looks around and sighs. "She probably left with Null. C'mob, we're not far from the base. Let's hurry up before Max freaks out."

Sphinx nodded. "Ok." She said with a smile. She began to walk towards the base hand in hand with Felix. She looked behind her to make sure Daniel was there.

Daniel follows along with a smile on his face. I'm glad I could help Felix, he's there when I need him...

Sphinx, Felix and Daniel approached the base. "Here we are!" She said smiling. She poked her head inside. "Anyone home?" She asked.

Max runs up and hugs Felix and Sphinx. "I was so worried about you guys! Where were you! Felix what happened! Are you guys okay?!"

Sphinx nodded with a smile. "I'd like to say that we're pretty ok. I can't speak for both of us, but I'm fine...really fine..." She said giggling slightly.

"Oh yes, I'm... just fine." Felix says with a chuckle, looking at Sphinx. Max eyes them and lets them go, walking over to Daniel.

"What happened while I was out?" Max murmers.

"Oh, well, uh... well... umm... eep!" Daniel squeaks, thinking about the awkward situation.

Sphinx giggled slightly. "Should we tell Max?" She whispered, leaning towards Felix. "Or let Daniel tell him?" She smiled looking at poor Daniel.

Felix chuckles. "Why tell him?" Felix says, pulling her into another kiss.

"Um.. I... EEP!" Daniel yelps, averting his eyes. Max raises an eyebrow and turns around.

"Oh dear."

Sphinx smiled as she kissed Felix. She separated for a second. "You were right to show instead of tell." She whispered and continued to kiss him.

Max's eyes widen at the elongated kissing before grabbing Daniel. "Maybe we should give them some privacy." Daniel nods as they walk off. When they're gone Felix chuckles, still keeping his face less than an inch away from Sphinx's.

"We made them feel so awkward."

Sphinx smiled widely. "We can't help ourselves, right?" She said smirking. She nuzzled his nose. "After the first kiss, kissing becomes a normal thing." She said smiling.

"It does... and it also becomes really addictive." Felix says nuzzling back. He then grabs her arm. "Come with me." He says, walking towards the bedroom. "Now, it's not what you might think at first, I just remembered that I still owe you a massage."

Sphinx blushed more, but followed. At this point, Sphinx's face was as blue as a tomato...or a blueberry. "O-Ok..." She stuttered, following him to his bedroom.

Her wings stiffen as she closed her eyes. She purred and moaned. Her wings gently rustled as Sphinx became utterly powerless.

Felix smiles. "Thanks for helping me." He tells her as he goes up to the wing bone and pushes next to it on a knot in the muscle.

"Helping me realize I should trust you guys." Felix says, putting more of his weight into the push as he kneads the wing. "I owe you a lot for that."

Sphinx began panting as she moaned. "Be...lieve...me.....you....'re.....do....ing...e....nough....for....me...right...now." She said, in between pants and moans.

Felix chuckles and moves a little until he finds a big knot where her breathing is heaviest, and kneads hard on it: not painfully hard, but enough to iron out the knot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back