• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Null grabs Shift and walks outside, before Shard crystalizes his hand.

"Um..."

"Not letting him get out."

"Fair enough" Null says, as she forms a muzzle over his beak.

Shift had morphed into a fly abd escaped his hand before the crystals formed. As soon as he was free he morphed into an eagle and took off after Felix before null or shard could stop him.

Assailant said:
Suddenly all the shadows pull out guns and put them to Dax's head to the point where there's no chance of him getting out.

"You have some explaining to do."
"Ok." Dax says as he puts his hands behind his head.

Sphinx stuffed the boxes into a bag and walked out of the base. She flew into the sky. "Felix?!" She called, tears dripping from her eyes.

Shift swooped down behind Felix, "Felix, you need to relax, your emotions are at a dangerous level..." Shift warned.

Daniel flew into the air and chased down Felix into, of course, an alleyway. Daniel landed next to him and took a step towards him before Felix jumps back and held his hand up to Daniel. "You! How do i know I can trust you!" Daniel's face makes a frown.

"I'm you're friend, why can't you?"

"Matthew was my friend! He betrayed me. She- she was... more than my friend, and even SHE betrayed my! If I can't trust them, how can I trust you!" Daniel sighs and kneels down.

"You just have to Felix. It's better to trust and hurt, then to go paranoid without trust" Felix looks at him. "That's what being a friend's about. And that what makes the FFA so special... we're all friends, right." Felix smiles a bit and Daniel goes to hug him. They both hug each other.

"I still need some time Daniel."

"Of course." They said, and by the time Shift landed, it was all right. Daniel looks at him. "I don't think he wants to see you right now." He says in a friendly voice. He then calls down Sphinx. "You, I think he'd love to see"

"Then get to explaining while you still have your lungs." Shadow says holding a sword to his throat.

Shift morphed into his usual self, "Of course he does, I'm an empath, I can keep him calm if his emotions reach a dangerous level again." Shift replied.

Daniel looks at him sternly. "Danny... please leave. The last person he needs to help resolve his trust issues is a shapeshifter." He says with a bit more hostility.

Assailant said:
Daniel looks at him sternly. "Danny... please leave. The last person he needs to help resolve his trust issues is a shapeshifter." He says with a bit more hostility.
"Names shift, I'm not here to do that. I'm here in case his emotions spike into the danger zone again. Don't worry I won't even let him know I'm here." Shift replied.

Felix looks up at her, practically shaking. "H-how do I know I can trust you... or anyone else?" Daniel then pats him again.

"We're friends, remember? Remember what I said." Felix smiles and hugs Sphinx.

"Please don't betray me, please don't leave me."

"Why did he screw me over in the first place, hmm?" Shadow says, putting the blade closer to Dax's neck. "Riddle me that."

Assailant said:
Felix looks up at her, practically shaking. "H-how do I know I can trust you... or anyone else?" Daniel then pats him again.
"We're friends, remember? Remember what I said." Felix smiles and hugs Sphinx.

"Please don't betray me, please don't leave me."
"Felix... You're right about shifters. No one trusts us. Ever. It may not sound bad but to have no one to trust or trust you is a hell of its own... Don't give up all your trust..." Shift spoke up against his better judgment.

Null runs up with Shard close behind. "Man. It took us forever to find you guys." Null says panting. "Where's Dax with his hover board when you need him? Anyway... I... Felix. I'm so sorry. I just couldn't risk it. If you need closure on your other friends... I can tell you... I know what became on the others, but it isn't pretty. I also want to explain my disappearance."

Sphinx hugged him back, beginning to cry. "I'd rather die than betray you..." She said, shakily. She placed a light kiss on Felix's cheek.

Daniel glares and blasts Null, Shard, and Shift with air, sending them flying. "All of you stop! They need their time! Shut up and go away... if you don't mind." Felix stays ignorant and looks Sphinx in the eye before kissing her on the lips. After holding it for a second or two, he lets go and puts his forehead on her's.

"Promise?"

Assailant said:
"Why did he screw me over in the first place, hmm?" Shadow says, putting the blade closer to Dax's neck. "Riddle me that."
I don't know, I was just told to come here and deliver the message that he wants to apologize. That's all null told me." he said as he tried to stay calm.

Assailant said:
Daniel glares and blasts Null, Shard, and Shift with air, sending them flying. "All of you stop! They need their time! Shut up and go away... if you don't mind." Felix stays ignorant and looks Sphinx in the eye before kissing her on the lips. After holding it for a second or two, he lets go and puts his forehead on her's.
"Promise?"
Sphinx smiled and nodded. "Promise." She whispered. She then looked at the others. She then wrapped her wings around Felix and herself, blocking everyone else. "I love you..." She whispered.

Shard starts crying before she runs off and ducks into another alley before sealing the roofs between and the walls between with crystal.

Null sighs. "Poor Shard. She thought he'd be happy to see him. I guess it was too much for all of them."

Shift came back to land on Daniels shoulder as a small hummingbird, "Dick." He mumbled just so he could hear.

Daniel smiles and looks at the hummingbird. "Well that isn't very nice hummingbird. I just want to help my friends."

Felix smiles as the wing blocks them out, reveling in the darkness it causes. "I love you too." He says, kissing her once more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back