• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Be quite Shift. I don't like you... It was you... who sent that person after us.... and from what I can tell. You contacted your mole to come after me. I'm on their hit list now. I thought we had a deal?"

Felix nods to Shift and looks at Null. "What do you have to tell m-"

Math, stars, gazing, school, constellations. Thoughts rampage around Felix's head practically tearing him apart from the inside. "Wh-WHAT!"

"Hello. Felix. You remember don't you? It's Matthew." Null says giving him a hug. "I'm sorry I hid it form you. I had to break up the fight, things were getting too hairy. The only other person who remembers is Dax.

Netherdragon said:
"Be quite Shift. I don't like you... It was you... who sent that person after us.... and from what I can tell. You contacted your mole to come after me. I'm on their hit list now. I thought we had a deal?"
"I send hitmen after traitors. But I haven't sent one after you, that's Felixs decision to make after he learns your stupidity lured shadow here." Shift said.

Netherdragon said:
"Hello. Felix. You remember don't you? It's Matthew." Null says giving him a hug. "I'm sorry I hid it form you. I had to break up the fight, things were getting too hairy. The only other person who remembers is Dax.
Dax came into the room. "Hi!" He said to felix as he stood in the corner watching.

Shard seals up Shift in a crystal dome with the strongest crystal she's made "I'm TIRED of your antics. YOU DECEIVED ME! Be silent. Let them talk."

Shift shifted into a finch just before the dome closed and flew out the top just on time.

"You're quite rude you know!" He called down in a sing song birdie voice.

"Tweet, tweet, mother clucker. She says as she shoots a pillar of crystal up at him, forcing him up high into the air."

Null laughs before turning to Felix. "Felix? Don't you remember?"

UnwantedTruth said:
Sphinx scratched the back of her head. "This is very confusing..." She said, frowning.
"I am Matthew, Felix's old school friend."

Shift dives down and lands on sphinxs shoulder, "protect me please, she's nuts..." He sings.

Thoughts rush into Felix's head as the memories finally piece together. Felix would've collapsed had he not been being held up. "W-why? Why did you hide it from me all this time?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shadow jerks awake with a gasp. He looks around to see his elite crew getting up and groaning. "What are you all doing, sleeping?"

"You were too, 'sir'" Smokescreen says sarcastically.

"Sir, why were we sleeping?" Three asks. Smokescreen looks at her and grins.

"Hey Three?" Three raises an eyebrow. "We were sleeping together." Three then blasts him across the room with a jet of water. He gets up. "Whoo! If I wasn't already awake." He then goes near her and slightly bows, turning one cheek to her. "Thank you ma'am, may I have another?" Shadow ignores Smokescreen being blasted again and watches as a man approaches, who he instantly recognizes.

"357, what's your case?"

"Sir, we saw something happen. Our platoon saw you and we followed you, hoping you could lead us to the new base, we were still stranded. We saw you with the mind reader. He called himself something, one of my men says it was Matthew. You seemed to recognize him, but a crystal dome blocked us. You all then came back and went to sleep." Shadow's eyes widen and he nods.

"Very good. Thank you commander. Expect recompense for your deed today."

Atom said:
Shift dives down and lands on sphinxs shoulder, "protect me please, she's nuts..." He sings.
Sphinx frowned and placed a hand on Shift. "Yeah...we all know that by now...still don't know how Felix could've liked her..." She said. She then glared at Shard. "Back off Shard." She said.

"Dax. Quit sitting on your butt. I need you to go tell Shadow that I need to meet with him and apologize." Null orders.

"It's because Null's not the only one who's been hiding his identity." Shard confesses.

Felix grits his teeth and shoves Null back. "AFTER ALL THIS TIME! I thought you were DEAD!" Tears begin to go down Felix's eyes. "Why can't I have friends?! Why can't I have people I can TRUST!! Danny, if that's even his name, he's a shapeshifter, Daniel got hurt because of me, and Smokey turned into a FUCKING VAMPIRE!!!! Why?! WHY CAN'T I TRUST ANYONE?!?!" He then hears Shard. "YOU TOO?! GOD DAMNIT WHO ARE YOU?!?!"

Dax arrives at Shadow's warehouse. "Hey Shadow, Null says that he needs to meet with you and apologize. Shadow?" He says waiting for him to come out.

Null walks after Sphinx. "Hey.... look. He's just upset. He thought I was dead all this time. He's going crazy. There's so much deceit in this world and he has a great, but terrible weakness. He trusts too much."

Felix growls. "I'm not in the mood for riddles! WHO ARE YOU?!?!" He then realizes who it is. "No... no no no no no." Felix then takes a step back. "I thought I COULD TRUST YOU!!! I TRUSTED YOU THE MOST OUT OF ANYONE!!!" Felix then closes his eyes to block tears. "DAMN YOU ALL!!!" Felix yells before turning and running out of the FFA base. On the way out, Felix runs by Daniel, who proceeds to give chase.

Max walks into the room. "Hey guys, I'm packed up... guys?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly all the shadows pull out guns and put them to Dax's head to the point where there's no chance of him getting out.

"You have some explaining to do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back