• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Netherdragon said:
"What... type of emotions...." Shard says partly knowing the answer. "Scavalon?"
"Yea..." Danny grumbled.

"Either you find a way to leave them directions, which I suggest, they deserve their privacy after earlier, or you stop them now. I'm going with Dax and Felix to null, the farther I am from there room the better. Hey dax can I ride on your board too?" Danny asked.

"Kid.... You're gonna fall... You're too light weight." Shard insists.... "Besides, he's waiting for Felix and its a 2 person board."

Danny grumbled, "Fine I'll walk..." He grumbled, "But first..." He said, walking into the rim Felix was in.

"Hey Felix can I talk to you alone for a second?" He asked.

@Assailant

Netherdragon said:
"Kid.... You're gonna fall... You're too light weight." Shard insists.... "Besides, he's waiting for Felix and its a 2 person board."
"He can ride." Dax said as he extends the board for one extra person.

"Sigh... I better start heading back there.... I'm not too far, and it sounds like he's gonna take a while otherwise." Null starts heading towards the base.

Max smiles. "It doesn't have an wing holes, which may be uncomfortable, but it will help you walk around and blend in, as it also covers most of your skin." Felix keeps staring at the hoodie. Max suddenly loses his smile and walks over, patting Felix on the back. "I understand if you don't want to wear it, or even see it. It has some bad memories associated with it, I get i-"

"You can turn your nanobots into anything, right?" Felix interrupts.

"Uh... yeah, just about." Max says. "Nothing organic, but otherwise I sh-"

"I need you to do something." He whispers in Max's ear and Max nods, and moves his nanobots around. Felix holds up the hoodie, which now has the design of fire with the smoke from it spelling "Smokey" on the back. Felix smiles sadly as he begins to tear up again. "Thank you Max... thank you."

"Felix, are you okay?"

"I finally have something to remember him by... I'll never forget him..." Felix speaks softly, ignoring Danny

Felix smiles and hugs Sphinx. Max walks over and pats him on the back. Felix pulls back and pecks Sphinx on the cheek before he looks over at Danny and wiping a few stray tears from his eyes. "You wanted to talk?"

Null rushes in. "FELIX!" He says panting. "I need to... Oh... Oh god..." Null screams before hugging Danny. I know you can feel this too. Good thing misery loves company right?" Null chuckles.

Felix glares at Null before looking at Danny. "Sure. I'll follow you to a place more private." I'll need to interrogate him about what I'm forgetting in a bit.

"Don't you DARE pretend you aren't feeling it. You sense emotions... you can feel the intensity... Now how bout we step outside... There's a building out there... I can "ask" for a private room."

Sphinx looked at Null. "Oh, hey there!" She held out a package, which held a tinfoil hat inside. "Merry christmas!" She said smiling. She didn't think of what the present was, so Null would be surprised.

Danny ignored null and lead him outside where no one else was.

"Alright... Do me a favor and keep an open mind here..." Danny said.

Felix nods. "Okay. Believe me, I've had to learn how to manipulate my mind because of that guy." He says, nodding his head back to where Null was. "So, what is it?"

"I.... I don't deserve this...." Null says opening it. "Sphinx... this is very kind of you. How did you manage to even find a gift?" he asks looking up at her before looking down at the gift. "Is. this?"

"Alright... what if I knew a guy. A rich guy. With land in the swamp he could give you for a vast l base safe from the sires as well as a way to get to it? What if he was completely willing to do all this for one thing. Joining you? The FFA?" Danny asked.

Felix smiles. "Wow, that would be great! That's not even a price. That's... wait, how would a kid have those kinds of connection?"

Netherdragon said:
"I.... I don't deserve this...." Null says opening it. "Sphinx... this is very kind of you. How did you manage to even find a gift?" he asks looking up at her before looking down at the gift. "Is. this?"
Sphinx giggled. "Hope you like it! It was more of a gag gift than anything else. You like it?" She asked, looking with a smile at him.

Assailant said:
Felix smiles. "Wow, that would be great! That's not even a price. That's... wait, how would a kid have those kinds of connection?"
"Hold your questions until I'm finished. Now one last question. What if he was a shadow shifter?" Danny asked.

"A shadow shifter? What, like another umbrakinetic? Quite frankly I'd be scared. If Shadow got his hands on him..."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back