• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

"Hurt? That was cardboard... And from here." He said, pulling out one of those eight pack juice box packages from a paper bag behind him.

Sphinx quickly rushed to her room and got picked up a her gift from shard and a small box for Shard and a slightly larger box for Null. She had one more box. "Ready to go!" She said.

"It's sweet to see you care so much about my present." Shard says with a smile. "Danny. Ever heard of exaggeration? Besides... if you did that to a human, being a conduit, that would bruise them. Conduits have above average strength... Keep that in mind."

"DAX!!!!" Null yells. "DOWN HERE!" Null hopes he can hear as he's about to pass by him.

Felix sighs and walks to his room. He looks around and picks up the orb with a smile. He then walks out. "Ready to go!" Max then walks by.

"Hey, can you get you and Sphinx to come to my room? I need to show you something." Felix then walks to Sphinx's room.

"Hey, Max wants us."

"Yea okay..." Danny muttered, taking another drink from his juice, "Shouldn't we get Avalon and Scarlett?" He asked between drinks.

Atom said:
"Yea okay..." Danny muttered, taking another drink from his juice, "Shouldn't we get Avalon and Scarlett?" He asked between drinks.
"Ya... About that... how do you know him so well. You seem to seek him for protection of all people despite his anger issues." Shard inquires.

Netherdragon said:
"Ya... About that... how do you know him so well. You seem to seek him for protection of all people despite his anger issues." Shard inquires.
"What do you mean? I don't know him other than knowing he was nice to me." Danny said with a frown.

Atom said:
"What do you mean? I don't know him other than knowing he was nice to me." Danny said with a frown.
"Yes... But... He was the first person you went to when you came here.... Nobody else. Just Avalon. Like you knew him from somewhere? Care to explain?"

"Shard are you okay? He found me outside and brought me here... are you feeling okay?" Danny asked.

Netherdragon said:
"It's sweet to see you care so much about my present." Shard says with a smile. "Danny. Ever heard of exaggeration? Besides... if you did that to a human, being a conduit, that would bruise them. Conduits have above average strength... Keep that in mind."
"DAX!!!!" Null yells. "DOWN HERE!" Null hopes he can hear as he's about to pass by him.
Dax comes back down to Null. "Yeah, yeah. I'm here. What's up?

"Well you for a bit there. I thought you would fly past me..." Null says. "I assume the others are up now? If so. It won't be long before Felix regains his memories. Bring him here quickly. It would be best if I were the one to remind him. Hurry."

"Shard I think Dax was messing with your dreams or something because I haven't been here until Avalon found me..." Danny said with confusion.

"I... I suppose that makes sense... He did earlier... It was fun. We had a giant dream battle. Was so much fun. I still don't trust you though... Trust is earned... You've done nothing to prove yourself." Shard says.

Max smiles and walks over behind his bed and pulls out two boxes. "Merry Christmas. Due to events that..." Max frowns. "I can't remember, I wasn't able to give them to you yesterday." Felix internally groans. This is big... something happened, but what? The only thing near here that I know can wipe minds is... Null. The name echoes in his head. Something about him caused this to happen... I... I knew too much. But what did I know? It has something to do with him... and math. Why math? Oh, and stars. Felix takes the box and opens it and pulls out an exact copy of the hoodie he used to wear. The last time I wore this... was the day everything changed. Felix tears a bit.

"How did you get this?"

"I had quite a bit of searching to do. But eventually I found a store that sold the same brand. Go on with yours Sphinx." Max said handing her a gift, which had a matching hoodie inside, albeit in a bigger size."

Atom said:
"Shard I think Dax was messing with your dreams or something because I haven't been here until Avalon found me..." Danny said with confusion.
Dax flew by on his way to get Felix. "Guilty!" he said with a smile. Dax entered where Felix and Shard were. "Hey lover boy, hurry up. Null needs you." He said as he flew away. I'm gonna need a dream to get rid of my memories of that. He thought as he went flying back to Null.

Netherdragon said:
"I... I suppose that makes sense... He did earlier... It was fun. We had a giant dream battle. Was so much fun. I still don't trust you though... Trust is earned... You've done nothing to prove yourself." Shard says.
"Sounds fun..." Danny suddenly had a look of horror on his face.

(ERMMMM!)

"Wait what?" Shard slams the crystal door shut with her powers, causing him to fall of his hoverboard. "Hey wait a minute. How bout you take him with you?"

Atom said:
"Sounds fun..." Danny suddenly had a look of horror on his face.
"What? Whats the matter Danny? I'm not a mind reader. That's Null."

Netherdragon said:
(ERMMMM!)
"Wait what?" Shard slams the crystal door shut with her powers, causing him to fly of his hoverboard. "Hey wait a minute. How bout you take him with you?"

"What? Whats the matter Danny? I'm not a mind reader. That's Null."
"My innocence...I sensed Avalon and Scarletts emotions... can we like... leave them directions to find us when we leave..." Danny asked with a shudder.

Atom said:
"My innocence...I sensed Avalon and Scarletts emotions... can we like... leave them directions to find us when we leave..." Danny asked with a shudder.
"I don't understand Danny. What do you mean? "

Netherdragon said:
"I don't understand Danny. What do you mean? "
"The emotions radiating from their room are... intense... they're about to... Do... something..." Danny mumbled.

Atom said:
"The emotions radiating from their room are... intense... they're about to... Do... something..." Danny mumbled.
Dax rode back by on his hoveroard. "Bow chika wow wow!" He said trying to scar Danny.

Sphinx tears the paper and looks inside the box. She pulled out the hoody. "I love it!" She exclaimed with a grin. She put it on but didn't zip it up because there was a pregnant stomach in the way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back