• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Infamous: Repercussions

Scarlett wad confused, unknowing of what was going on. Instead of taking out or asking she just tightly clutched Jake in a side hug. Not knowing what to do in that moment.

After awhile nothing happened. If anyone went outside they would find that Kane had left, most likely out of irritation.

Flashback

Daniel sniffs as he wipes the tears out of his eyes and goes into the base as Felix walks off to God knows where. Daniel crawls into bed and cries himself to sleep. He doesn't hear the truth, he doesn't see the giant crystal, and he doesn't hear Null knock everyone out.

Present.

Daniel yawns and gets up. Walking out of the room. He turns and begins to walk down the hallway when Felix comes out rubbing his head.

"ugh... my head." Daniel yelps and backs up a bit. "What's wrong Daniel?"

"A-are you Felix? Or... are y-y-you" Daniel yelps again. "Shadow?" He says with a squeak.

"What? Daniel, why would you think I'm Shadow... and why should you fear him? He doesn't even know this place."

"W-w-what are you talking about?" Daniel asks. "H-he attacked me. He made me think he was you."

"What?!" Felix yells. "When was this, where? Why wasn't I there to help you?"

"B-but you met me later? You comforted me." Daniel says. "H-how could you forget?"

Felix thinks for a bit before he flashbacks. Daniel in a corner, crying. Shadow, the shadow gang... and Null.

"Ngh." He groans as the memories begin to come back. "Something happened, something that caused me to forget... what was it? And there was something else I forgot... but what?" Felix looks at his hands and notices a shadow knot around his hand. The universal sign that you forgot something... why did I put that on there? What did I-

"Uh... Felix? Th-there's something on you're a-arm." Felix looks down and notices a small wristband on his arm made from shadows, and it looks like it was made last second. It has one pattern on it... a star. What did I forget?

Sphinx stumbled out of her room, hand on her stomach. "Ugh..." She said, frowning. She looked down the hall. "Daniel? Felix?" She called, her hair messy.

Jake slowly looked around as everything calmed down and stopped as he heard voices, "Hey... it sounds like the others are awake!" He said to Scarlett, releasing her from the protective hug he'd given her when the attack started.

Felix looks at Sphinx frowning. "Sphinx, something happened to cause me to forget things! What was the last thing you remember before sleeping?"

Sphinx scratched her head. "Um....the kid coming to our base...Daniel coming to our base...and that's it...." She said, frowning. "Why?"

Dax overhears Jake and walks in to meet Felix and Sphinx. "Morning guys! Sleep well? Aww, Sphinx is already awake? I miss all the fun dreams." He says while frowning a little.

[QUOTE="Son of Crota]Dax overhears Jake and walks in to meet Felix and Sphinx. "Morning guys! Sleep well? Aww, Sphinx is already awake? I miss all the fun dreams." He says while frowning a little.

[/QUOTE]
Sphinx looked at Dax. "I'm afraid I don't know you....what do you think I dreamed about?" She asked, frowning. She tuned to Felix. "I'm afraid not...." She said.

UnwantedTruth said:
Sphinx looked at Dax. "I'm afraid I don't know you....what do you think I dreamed about?" She asked, frowning. She tuned to Felix. "I'm afraid not...." She said.
"Um, nothing!" Dax said cautiously. "So...nice to meet you, I'm dax. I control dreams." He says smiling at Sphinx

Atom said:
Jake slowly looked around as everything calmed down and stopped as he heard voices, "Hey... it sounds like the others are awake!" He said to Scarlett, releasing her from the protective hug he'd given her when the attack started.
"I... I think I need to rest," Scarlett mumbled.

UnwantedTruth said:
Sphinx blinked as her face turned dark blue. "So...you know what I dreamt about?" She asked, gulping.
Oh no, no! I have to enter your dreams first, but if i wanted to, yes, I could. He said.

Sphinx let out a giant breath. "Thank god!" She said smiling. "I would die if you knew!" She said. "So, are you good guy or bad guy?" She asked.

UnwantedTruth said:
Sphinx let out a giant breath. "Thank god!" She said smiling. "I would die if you knew!" She said. "So, are you good guy or bad guy?" She asked.
"Neutral, but I'm with you right now thanks to Null." He said smiling back.

Meanwhile Felix shakes his head. "Maybe... maybe Null will know something."

"Felix, are you okay?"

"NULL!!! Does anyone know where he is?"

Roo said:
Scarlett smiled and nodded, "yes, please."
Jake smiled back and guided Scarlett back to their room, mostly his room at the moment, and closed the door.

"You can have the bed for now, I'll take the chair." Jake told her.

Assailant said:
Meanwhile Felix shakes his head. "Maybe... maybe Null will know something."
"Felix, are you okay?"

"NULL!!! Does anyone know where he is?"
Sphinx shyly shook her head. "No....I'm sorry...." She said, looking down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back